Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? (48928 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by ElizaVeta(f): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
he said average, he could have made more... !ut story ain't true.
You do not know the meaning of average my dear. Keep quiet and use your dictionary!
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Olibboy: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Acidosis:

LOL

The OP is a jobless scammer... I'm sure he has a lot of accounts here.
no advice for a fool like him. He makes #2.5M. who OP lies help.... Falsehood fall on him.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
dammyjo112:
Hello NLanders, I am 20 years of age and intend going back to school to study computer science. I am interested in studying outside the country, since the CS courses here look crappy (I know this because i have helped some students with their school projects/assignment).

I have been able to save 2.5M in the past 9 months (Made from blogging). I make on average 200k per month. I don't have any properties (Land or House) in Nigeria. I have taken 4 gap years (Which might be an issue with my visa interviewer).

Considering all this limitation, Which (good) foreign country can i study in ? (I know germany no longer have free tuition, and other ones have crazy visa bond).
France,education in France is cheap as cheap as 185 Euro per year,you can check out their univerities,like wise Spain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by lade007(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
crowley:

Where did you get your information from? who told you germany does not have free tution. tution in germany is free. you only pay union fee & semester fee which is nt up to €250. the downside is you need €8900 as proof of finance when applying for your residency visa. and the €8900 is to make sure you wont be liabity, so the money would be released to you when you get to germany. €8900 is abt 3.7m, but its your money to spend, because the embassy would release the money back to you once you get to germany. so if you can make it up this year, you can get in next year summer semester(april). would be happy to have you over TU munich. or you can try Estonia. heard its preety cheap there.

Its actually true some states have started charging tuition fees. Its a new development though that's why you may have not heard about it. And the universities in question are state Universities. Federal Universities are still free in Germany
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
ElizaVeta:
You do not know the meaning of average my dear. Kept quiet and use your dictionary!
whilst I agreed with your post and didn't come insulting, you are silly to do that. Average could be more more lesser than the above figure. Thus why I said it could be more. Silly and unitelligent people like you won't read well before they comment.

4 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by ElizaVeta(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Acidosis:
I don't understand

You make an average of 200k monthly, and you saved 2.5m within 9 months?

Oga 200k in 9 months won't get you 2.5m even if you decide to starve for 9 months and live under the bridge.

Which kain lie be this?

Just kontinue, I know you've gotten enough PMs from desperate folks..

OP is a desperate liar looking for people to DEFRAUD with his fraudulent Blog. You came describing your earnings yet you couldn't even post a link to your blog? Just kontinue.

grin grin

Dear, thats what am explaining to these folks, making 200k a month, then in 9 months comes 2.5 lmao...
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by ElizaVeta(f): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
whilst I agreed with your post and didn't come insulting, you are silly to do that. Average could be more more lesser than the above figure. Thus why I said it could be more. Silly and unitelligent people like you won't read well before they comment.
Are you making sense @bolded?
Mtcheww
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Rick9(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Guy use that money start business, why waste by spending time in class room.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Olibboy:
I want to pm u
Sure
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by freshvine(f): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Op double that money through MMM and in 2 months you'd be in America for a good school cool
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
dammyjo112:
Hello NLanders, I am 20 years of age and intend going back to school to study computer science. I am interested in studying outside the country, since the CS courses here look crappy (I know this because i have helped some students with their school projects/assignment).

I have been able to save 2.5M in the past 9 months (Made from blogging). I make on average 200k per month. I don't have any properties (Land or House) in Nigeria. I have taken 4 gap years (Which might be an issue with my visa interviewer).

Considering all this limitation, Which (good) foreign country can i study in ? (I know germany no longer have free tuition, and other ones have crazy visa bond).

first I want to commend you for your hardwork and resilience.
you earn more than most university graduate, you write better than most of them self.

here is my advice as I see you are really passionate about Computer science.
Register as a student at NOUN for computer science, it's part time so you can still work and make more money and save more.

now, go to sites like EDx and find many computer science course you can take, it's free but you'd have to pay a meagre sum to get the certificate (if you want).
there are many other paid or unpaid reputable online courses you can learn from.

These courses will equip you for better and limitless opportunities. with your eventual NOUN certificate,(aim for first class or second upper) you can get a scholarship abroad for your masters.

please read and digest my advice very well.

I have a friend who is data scientist, he works from home, he has no Bsc degree but he has done so many offline and online programs to be were he is today.
he earns alot of money!!! it wasn't easy, it took him hardwork, passion and discipline.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by nevilbot: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
dammyjo112:

Plz where did u get the false information that Germany no longer av free tuition? Germany has 16 states, 2 states opted out of free tuition remaining 14 and u said u know Germany no longer has free tuition?

Guy that info is absolutely false and I know cus I'm a student in Germany!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by arena07: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
crowley:

Its 8900euros now
really?chai
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Acidosis(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Dear, thats what am explaining to these folks, making 200k a month, then in 9 months comes 2.5 lmao...

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Germany or Finland
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by crowley(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
lade007:

Yes...but not anymore....some states are demanding btw 1000-1500 Euros now per semester. Most states are still free though
just 8 university is affected by this, and they are small state universities because of the states debt.
1. university of freiburg
2. university of stuttgart
3. KIT(Karlsruher institute of technology)
4. university of mannheim
5. Ruprecht karls university, Heidelberg
6. university of konstanz
7. university of ULM
8. Eberhard Karls university, Tubingen.

and the max tution fees for these schools is €1,500 unlike US where you pay as much as $40,000 in some school. every other university in germany are free.

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Olibboy: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:
Sure
Yeah. I follow ur profile protocol.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by crowley(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
nevilbot:

Plz where did u get the false information that Germany no longer av free tuition? Germany has 16 states, 2 states opted out of free tuition remaining 14 and u said u know Germany no longer has free tuition?

Guy that info is absolutely false and I know cus I'm a student in Germany!!
which university are you in? me TUM smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by pussysucker1: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
India! India is one of d best countries to study computer science. And going by this ur budget of N2M, it's d ideal place for u. But just know that working and schooling in India is almost impossible cos they are also a struggling nation, jobs ain't available
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by ularibabe: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Come to Biafra Republic
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by crowley(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
lade007:

Its actually true some states have started charging tuition fees. Its a new development though that's why you may have not heard about it. And the universities in question are state Universities. Federal Universities are still free in Germany
I know abt it. some about the state needing to raise €48m to pay up the debt in the state education sector. just 2 schools pay now, and 6 more to follow by winter. but thats just 8 schools, and they are the smaller schools.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Teejayfamo: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
None .
Go to OAU or Lag spend 350k on both masters and PhD use the "knowledge" gotten to invest the remaining 2million and change.
Thank me later.

Don't go and waste your life serving the white man and marrying Oyinbo for immigration benefit.live fake credit life no tangible liquid cash in bank account. Student visa for white man country is just a revenue earning strategy for that country they don't care about you. They haven't cared enough for their citizen na one African booty scratcher them go care for??

Boy use your number 6

Fuckkkkkkk the white man's land.
Nigeria is the best country in the world

Kinda overbloated but very reasonable.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by onatisi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Try uganda ,they have a very good educational system with high standards
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by CltrAltDel: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Biafra grin grin grin
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by indianacole: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
India remain the right place with regards to IT and likewise you can get certification courses from highly ranked institutions recognised worldwide. 2.5m is enough.
If interested I can support you with more informations...
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by wale377(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'll advise Ukraine ��
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by misstoyo(f): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
crowley:

Where did you get your information from? who told you germany does not have free tution. tution in germany is free. you only pay union fee & semester fee which is nt up to €250. the downside is you need €8900 as proof of finance when applying for your residency visa. and the €8900 is to make sure you wont be liabity, so the money would be released to you when you get to germany. €8900 is abt 3.7m, but its your money to spend, because the embassy would release the money back to you once you get to germany. so if you can make it up this year, you can get in next year summer semester(april). would be happy to have you over TU munich. or you can try Estonia. heard its preety cheap there.

(so the money would be released to you when you get to germany.)
is it right away or after a few months?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million / Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.