Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? (48910 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Coutonu
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Ugosample(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
None .
Go to OAU or Lag spend 350k on both masters and PhD use the "knowledge" gotten to invest the remaining 2million and change.
Thank me later.

Don't go and waste your life serving the white man and marrying Oyinbo for immigration benefit.live fake credit life no tangible liquid cash in bank account. Student visa for white man country is just a revenue earning strategy for that country they don't care about you. They haven't cared enough for their citizen na one African booty scratcher them go care for??

Boy use your number 6

Fuckkkkkkk the white man's land.
Nigeria is the best country in the world

What is this negri talking about
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sukkot: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Joavid:

just Google it Sukkot.

A data scientist is an advanced data analyst.
i just did, its actually like oracle database administrator lol. like in my past life i tried to dabble into that. SQL etc. too much syntax. wasnt for me
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by nevilbot: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
sharpwriter:

How is Germany bro? Is the way of life tough? How do you cope?

Germany is fine. If you can survive in Nigeria, you will survive in Germany so far u are not dull. And Germany gives students work permit that allows you to work 20 hrs per week with a minimum wage of 8.5€ ( most companies pay more than that).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
why not do professional exams here in Nigeria and also study here in Nigeria?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by dammyeve: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
beware of scammers as they will want to dupe you since you mentioned the money you have especially those promising to secure admission for you abroad or process your travel
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by teekay213(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
sukkot:
togo

yeye man go and start business with that money. education is overrated.
what kind of business in this bad economy?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by ManirBK: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:
I suggest u go to Yemen, Leave all dis ipob youths saying Germany, dey don't want the best for u
Meanwhile Baba is coming back next week
I like dis your news!
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sukkot: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
teekay213:
what kind of business in this bad economy?
, buy huge solar panel and set it up in the middle of yaba or ikeja and attach like 100 socket to it and have people charge their phone on the go. you can make huge amounts of money. ideas are endless

5 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by AfonjaBoston: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this negri talking about

Talking about fucking your m****
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by hustla(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
dammyjo112:
Hello NLanders, I am 20 years of age and intend going back to school to study computer science. I am interested in studying outside the country, since the CS courses here look crappy (I know this because i have helped some students with their school projects/assignment).

I have been able to save 2.5M in the past 9 months (Made from blogging). I make on average 200k per month. I don't have any properties (Land or House) in Nigeria. I have taken 4 gap years (Which might be an issue with my visa interviewer).

Considering all this limitation, Which (good) foreign country can i study in ? (I know germany no longer have free tuition, and other ones have crazy visa bond).

Sweden, Finland, Norway, Estonia, South Korea probably Germany and if you can make it around 4m, australia if you can make like 7m

GL
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by 360command: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
bigtt76:
Apply to University of Ghana (Legon) and study Computer Science there. The University if affiliated to universities in the US. If you get to the level where you can chose to apply to the US affiliate university and spend one year there (see here https://www.ug.edu.gh/international-programmes/student-exchangestudy-abroad).

Their standard is quite high so only the best go on the exchange program and trust me you can work your way to a permanent study slot when you go for the exchange. BTW you will still be blogging and make more money to finance your masters. All the best PM though.

naa forget legon, knust is much better, you know what Ghana telecoms is also good at comp sci.. In fact, I have a problem with Ghanaian or maybe African uni, it is all theory they know.. I have had opportunities working with all this people from top uni, they have no practical skills, they all make noise based in their certs and the schools attended..comp sci in an African uni is crap. just a few who knows what they are studying.

3 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
kakakibuy:

Come to Austria. Universities here are tuition free
what language do schools teach with in Austria ?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by hustla(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
kishimi8:

bro , i happen to have 4+ mill , can you help me with info on how to get an instituition in japan or southkorea?

Go to the travel section on nairaland
You will see all the info you need there
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
dammyjo112:
Hello NLanders, I am 20 years of age and intend going back to school to study computer science. I am interested in studying outside the country, since the CS courses here look crappy (I know this because i have helped some students with their school projects/assignment).

I have been able to save 2.5M in the past 9 months (Made from blogging). I make on average 200k per month. I don't have any properties (Land or House) in Nigeria. I have taken 4 gap years (Which might be an issue with my visa interviewer).

Considering all this limitation, Which (good) foreign country can i study in ? (I know germany no longer have free tuition, and other ones have crazy visa bond).
Coming to the US to study Computer science would be your best bet, but #2.5m cannot even pay for your first semester tuition, send me a dm and I can put through on what you can do.

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by mrchemist(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
nevilbot:

Plz where did u get the false information that Germany no longer av free tuition? Germany has 16 states, 2 states opted out of free tuition remaining 14 and u said u know Germany no longer has free tuition?

Guy that info is absolutely false and I know cus I'm a student in Germany!!
Thanks for the information pls I have HND SLT can I study in Germany for masters
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by 360command: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
madgoat:

Please put me through on how to blog and make at least 50K a month. Please i would really appreciate. Thanks

create a blog; WordPress or blogger
get a domain name and host
write 15 good content (no copy work).
do SEO, link building to get organic traffic to your blog.
or/and...
get traffic using social networking(fb, Twitter, reddit etc)
make sure you write articles and post on fb, share ..
also, make sure you find groups on Facebook that are related to your blog niche.. add ,follow, comment and post.. people then add to you,follow you and start reading your post.. and then your blog link should be placed for people to click your link..

this is how I can help out.. oh read more into building traffic..

2 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Ifyike: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
MadManTalking:
Go to Udegbe North Amelican Universty, Seme and thank me later.
hahaha funny you, pls try to be nice nau.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by 360command: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
desiigner:

Coming to the US to study Computer science would be your best bet, but #2.5m cannot even pay for your first semester tuition, send me a dm and I can put through on what you can do.
just help the community and stop your DM..post for everyone to read and apply.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by mrchemist(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
nevilbot:

Germany is fine. If you can survive in Nigeria, you will survive in Germany so far u are not dull. And Germany gives students work permit that allows you to work 20 hrs per week with a minimum wage of 8.5€ ( most companies pay more than that).
Also someone with 2_2 BTECH can he get master admission
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by MissRaine69(f): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Going abroad ( Europe ) would be ideal but it costs a lot more than you have. Opt for South Africa at least most of their universities do compete at the same level as those in the West.

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
noblemind:
TAA SHUT UP!!!! who ask you to say that "NOT EVERY UNIVERSITY ABROAD IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE IN NIGERIA"
I live in the US and I can tell you High schools here are better than Nigerian universites

That's your own opinion and you are entitled to it.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Macdawid(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Enter Asia (Malaysia, Pakistan etc), those guys are good when it comes to anything I.T, the cost shouldn't be that much tho...
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by flairlady(f): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Try checking out schools in the Philippines and South Korea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing / After JAPA - How Long It Took To Make Your First 100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.