Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter (86532 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
purplekayc:
She's lying
She looks like all these Lekki Ariostos
another possible scenario is dat it might be a guy using dose pixs and posing as a lady.dat na scam format..knowing some men go start to dey send money to the babe for possible hookup with her.u know how some guys go just lost their senses as soon as dem sight pix of a beautiful babe for social media and start to dey spend like mumu.very common with the much older married mencheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by pweetiedee(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
The important question is:"why this seemingly fine and sexy babe CANT get a good man to date/marry, and instead needs the help of social media?"

When she is always wearing waist trainers nko

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Jaqenhghar: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Make una try una luck. Who knows undecided
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by lollmaolol(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Olosho won marry.. cheesy grin cheesy

She's an entrepreneur
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by sharpwriter(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
lefulefu:
fine sexy babe like dat go get dat Linda fish smell down dere? Not possible
how do you know Linda has fish smell down there?

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by ezikeoba1: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
i think she is transgender
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
likely a yahoo yahoo boy on that profile.... it is a trap.
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Entrepreneur of Olosho abi.. undecided kiss
lollmaolol:

She's an entrepreneur
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by pterson(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
See b**by. But it's better to know her better before SLIDING in. Her 'Entrepreneurship' might be Oloshonism
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
sharpwriter:

how do you know Linda has fish smell down there?
dats what whizkid saidcheesy and maybe he might be lying but then both whizkid and Linda ikeji both dated briefly.

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
She's single probably because every man thinks she already has someone because of her features or all the men that come her way are only interested in getting into her pants.

There's a whole lot more to just beauty and good features. Getting to know someone is important, even if anything is going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by madridguy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin

Jeezuzpick:

Make Yahoo plus call you mesmerize you for phone.

Before you know anything you don convert all your belongings to Bitcoin.
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
NubiLove:
likely a yahoo yahoo boy on that profile.... it is a trap.
exactly what i am thinking.a lady like dat coming on social media begging for husband? Not possiblecheesy.na scam.

2 Likes

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by IBreakRules: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmm..she looks clean and polish sha
no doubt she is looking good. but then..

seen a very pretty lady with bad breath too. everyone seem to have that BUT

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by pterson(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
lefulefu:
dats what whizkid saidcheesy and maybe he might be lying but then both whizkid and Linda ikeji both dated briefly.
Aye le o!
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by SexyNairalander: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by fitted60(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Two things.

It's either she has a horrible attitude/character or she has Linda syndrome
please what is Linda syndrome?
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by toseen7: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Husband plenty for Yabaleft now, bend-down and select them grin grin
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Brother lefulefu How you see am grin
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by salaboiz(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
like if u understand this picture

3 Likes

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
pterson:
Aye le o!
why d shock ogini? Na today u hear say fowl get hairy anus? cheesy
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by pterson(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fresca:
With those her sagging breasts? After everybody has entered her and turned her womb upside down... please I will never wish this kind of woman on my brother even my ex boyfriend..
*After everybody has entered her and turned her womb upside down...* It's not fair o. You wan spoil market for her?

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by sekem: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
generaltomiwa:
She's single probably because every man thinks she already has someone because of her features or all the men that come her way are only interested in getting into her pants.

There's a whole lot more to just beauty and good features. Getting to know someone is important, even if anything is going to happen.

Exactly!!!

This is why I have decided to only go for those fine babes now that I've decided to marry

People normally think those fine ones are already taken or should have been taken

Not knowing that they are seriously roasting

Na one of my bad guys reveal this top secret to me

Now I have revealed it to every correct guy on nairaland

#TeamFineGirlsFirst

2 Likes

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by pterson(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I don't trust this woman whose breast is cantilevered.

She is either a hermaphrodite, a transvestite, a transgender or a smelly pussied girl (Lindified)

My goodness, you're always on point!

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by purplekayc(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
lefulefu:
another possible scenario is dat it might be a guy using dose pixs and posing as a lady.dat na scam format..knowing some men go start to dey send money to the babe for possible hookup with her.u know how some guys go just lost their senses as soon as dem sight pix of a beautiful babe for social media and start to dey spend like mumu.very common with the much older married mencheesy
is she using an iPhone?
If so she's from lekki
They all carry one.

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by bikefab(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
She's probably looking for who will pay child support.
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by pterson(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
lefulefu:
why d shock ogini? Na today u hear say fowl get hairy anus? cheesy
Maybe she is surely LINDIFIED. How can someone with such a beautiful face be searching for husband? At worst, you will have stalkers you can choose from

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Burgerlomo: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Your bae is right here honey, the only sweet in low in my hot coffe grin
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by xavier0327(f): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I don't trust this woman whose breast is cantilevered.

She is either a hermaphrodite, a transvestite, a transgender or a smelly pussied girl (Lindified)

Cantilevered got me rolling on the floor!

3 Likes

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tuham:
Brother lefulefu
How you see am grin
brother like i talk b4 this one na scam.even wugly scarey looking babes wey carry face like those zombies for walking dead some men dey rush dem ,dey beg dem for their hand in marriage.i know one very very wowor girl for near my side with hunch back.na so some guys dey still chase her dey beg for her attention...not to talk of this babe wey dey palatable.she get hips,she get back plus fine kissable lips and yet she dey come online dey beg for husband.bros dis one na scam jor.i can bet with the last 1k for my wallet na one heavy set guy with ojukwu bear bear na im dey behind dat account.God help the unfortunate man wey send message to dat account.na scam big time.a babe as fine as dat no need to come social media dey luk for husband.plenty men don already queue for her door for husband and snail spanking applicationcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by jimohibrahim(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
SCAMMER....SHE DEY LOOK FOR MAGA
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
auntysimbiat:
oko won lode
Husbands are everywhere...it is their high expectation that is the problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.