Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter (86525 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by JahsPet: 12:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Open tendering On the issue of spouse searching. Ok

I hope she knows what's at stake
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by litaninja(m): 1:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Please note; distributing your titie.s does not count as entrepreneurship...
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by agrovick(m): 1:11am On Jul 08, 2017
In Falz voice; "our babes no go old o, Bobby no go fall o" grin
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Taiyescott(m): 1:13am On Jul 08, 2017
of course she's going to find... a lot of ehm ass licking gold diggers!!
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by uvalued(m): 1:55am On Jul 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
The important question is:"why this seemingly fine and sexy babe CANT get a good man to date/marry, and instead needs the help of social media?"

jamb question...retweeting...

answer: character is everything image is vain

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by nextstep(m): 2:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Can we get one or two pictures without makeup pls? So we know if we're getting pancake or amala. grin
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Tecno66: 2:48am On Jul 08, 2017
last days things.
obeyizy:
A Lady in United Kingdom asks Twitter user to help her find her husband.

She says she is an entrepreneur and she wants to get married.

See her pictures below

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/lady-begs-twitter-users-to-help-her.html?m=1

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Tolubory(m): 3:02am On Jul 08, 2017
obeyizy:
A Lady in United Kingdom asks Twitter user to help her find her husband.

She says she is an entrepreneur and she wants to get married.

See her pictures below

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/lady-begs-twitter-users-to-help-her.html?m=1

Ajè Awá
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by jameso88(m): 3:42am On Jul 08, 2017
she is hot
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by yongg: 3:44am On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

I don't trust this woman whose breast is cantilevered.

She is either a hermaphrodite, a transvestite, a transgender or smelly pussied (Lindified)

Ok, now I gatta ask, did you study civil engineering or any thing that have to do with force systems. I have caught your post twice mention terminology relating to such

1 Like

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by tit(f): 4:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Goahead:
I can't wait to waste away my life on a London - used olosho smiley

wetin she dey take do entertrenor?
na oloshoo?
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Skmoda360(m): 4:02am On Jul 08, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Olosho won marry.. cheesy grin cheesy
guy u read my mind ooo.....olosho toh porsche
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by bewla(m): 4:07am On Jul 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
The important question is:"why this seemingly fine and sexy babe CANT get a good man to date/marry, and instead needs the help of social media?"
baby daddy are every where but the real man a k a husband scarce o
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by makahlj2: 4:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Oyinbo madness has gotten to her. SMH.
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
another possible scenario is dat it might be a guy using dose pixs and posing as a lady.dat na scam format..knowing some men go start to dey send money to the babe for possible hookup with her.u know how some guys go just lost their senses as soon as dem sight pix of a beautiful babe for social media and start to dey spend like mumu.very common with the much older married mencheesy
Is this really lefulefu talking? shocked
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
brother like i talk b4 this one na scam.even wugly scarey looking babes wey carry face like those zombies for walking dead some men dey rush dem ,dey beg dem for their hand in marriage.i know one very very wowor girl for near my side with hunch back.na so some guys dey still chase her dey beg for her attention...not to talk of this babe wey dey palatable.she get hips,she get back plus fine kissable lips and yet she dey come online dey beg for husband.bros dis one na scam jor.i can bet with the last 1k for my wallet na one heavy set guy with ojukwu bear bear na im dey behind dat account.God help the unfortunate man wey send message to dat account.na scam big time.a babe as fine as dat no need to come social media dey luk for husband.plenty men don already queue for her door for husband and snail spanking applicationcheesy.
Oga lefulefu Shey fine girl don scam you before? You vex gan gan.

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
brother like i talk b4 this one na scam.even wugly scarey looking babes wey carry face like those zombies for walking dead some men dey rush dem ,dey beg dem for their hand in marriage.i know one very very wowor girl for near my side with hunch back.na so some guys dey still chase her dey beg for her attention...not to talk of this babe wey dey palatable.she get hips,she get back plus fine kissable lips and yet she dey come online dey beg for husband.bros dis one na scam jor.i can bet with the last 1k for my wallet na one heavy set guy with ojukwu bear bear na im dey behind dat account.God help the unfortunate man wey send message to dat account.na scam big time.a babe as fine as dat no need to come social media dey luk for husband.plenty men don already queue for her door for husband and snail spanking applicationcheesy.

lol!
Real scam my bro
i pity many NL guys wey go dey search for the girl's twitter account to hook up grin grin
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn? So how u come fit kiss the babe wen u notice say her mouth dey smell? Imagine i want to French kiss a babe i come perceive say her mouth dey smell like dead rat dat will be double jeopardy for me na? Abi Tuham?cheesy

correct! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by dicksonxtreme(m): 4:41am On Jul 08, 2017
hollamanng:
She knows Nigerian men are hungry for women and sex starved

Irrelevant!

Her tweet was not intended for Nigerians only! Na wa!!!
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by alphaeus212(m): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2017
OLOSHO DOING MARKETING AND BOYS DEY HERE DEY TYPE RUBISH UNTOP KEYBOARD.
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Kapasky80: 4:57am On Jul 08, 2017
Who knows if she has HIV
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by buchilino(m): 5:05am On Jul 08, 2017
Emac34:
what about her male friends
GOOD QUESTION
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by buchilino(m): 5:06am On Jul 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ANOTHER GOOD QUESTION
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Mbediogu(m): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Emac34:
what about her male friends

They have all been buried. She is looking for the next victim. Are you interested? Apply within. Application is free.
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by wickyyolo: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Fresca:
With those her sagging breasts? After everybody has entered her and turned her womb upside down... please I will never wish this kind of woman on my brother even my ex boyfriend..

grin how you take know, she is a LovePeddler, maybe you're one too
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by Afritop(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
fine sexy babe like dat go get dat Linda fish smell down dere? Not possible
You think say Hin dey show for face
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by yusuff4u2c(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Two things.

It's either she has a horrible attitude/character or she has Linda syndrome
Or she is looking for guys to scam.
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by 9jatatafo(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2017
So there are no guys in the UK? She is looking for a guy to show shine her Congo.
Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by OfficiallyMad: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Fresca:
With those her sagging breasts? After everybody has entered her and turned her womb upside down... please I will never wish this kind of woman on my brother even my ex boyfriend..
Nne why u dey kpara like dis na

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by AnanseK(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Ayam interested

Re: Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter by djbussy(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2017
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.