Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money (34101 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / See What I Bought My Girl This Christmas - Photos / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, another woman has bought my boyfriend off with money and gifts.

He hardly picks up my calls and has been acting strangely lately. He calls me with a blocked number and everytime I go to his house, he has new clothes and shoes he cannot afford.

What is really going on?
lolz
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Tecno66: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Ah ah, sister u should be happy for him na, he has met a girl who will take care of him and has been freed from ur shackles , are u an enemy of progress? call him and congratulate him.
Imagine! Instead of picking a woman's bills, he has seen a woman to pick his own. Who dey put sugar for him mouth wey no go lick am?
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by IamPragmatic(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=MsRoe post=58239089]These gold-digging dogs ain't loyal ma'am. The way they rush to the highest bidder...........no single respect! Sorry!

WTF are you saying? guys have become gold diggers and no longer ladies? abeg stop patronizing ursef wen you know dats exactly the opposite
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Johntemmy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
love is natural.no amount can buy true love.u are so so pretty dear.am single. pls pm me@ OP 4 serious relationship.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by sfinkzslot(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

He hardly picks up my calls and has been acting strangely lately. He calls me with a blocked number and everytime I go to his house, he has new clothes and shoes he cannot afford.

What is really going on?

you should have a sit down with him, a serious one and be eready to take whatever is the outcome - if it is not favorable to you, except you don't see a future in the relationship because if another gal can buy him over now then he is not good enough for your future
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by enomakos(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
MsRoe:
These gold-digging dogs ain't loyal ma'am. The way they rush to the highest bidder...........no single respect! Sorry!

I hope you find someone who isn't hungry and loves you for you.
keep quiet

are you ladies loyal either?
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by tayorh(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
I tire o, is it the same boyfriend in all U updates or another one??
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by gozie112(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ifyone123:
Like as doh if its a man dat is buyin all dis for u, u wunt leave ur boyfrnds....mtchewwwe oya werey
hmmm,must u abuse her,oloshi
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by bukitt: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

What is really going on?

Forget him n come n marry me wink
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by maziuwa(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

What is really going on?
ur boy friend leave u re complain as if there no other man on earth abeg call me make we jolly dey go forget about the past 09097055697
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Iamthoney(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Quadruple your hustle and make lotta money more than the lady who bought your boyfriend, then call your boyfriend and renegotiate with him with improved offer far more than what the lady is giving him currently. He will definitely comes back to you with the speed of light.

Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by iamrealdeji(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't blame him.
Say no to broke girls,I want a beautiful and rich girl like DJ Cuppy,not these hungry poor girls
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by BlackyOne: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
ok we hear, but you girls are always quick to quit a relationship or even marriage when the guy is struggling abi...what is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by firo08(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

What is really going on?
check your self well may be you lack something your husband is seen outside... or better still go and borrow money to buy him over. ... please don't quote me...
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Saintmary(f): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
That kind of boyfriend can use you for rituals, you should be singing good riddance right now
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by firo08(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Saintmary:
That kind of boyfriend can use you for rituals, you should be singing good riddance right now
that's not true, she is not saying the truth
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Jerrick(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Your Boyfriend na G boy.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by ArcFresky(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
hello dear,
Nairaland, like every other online medium, is now full of immature, chauvinistic, tribalistic, jobless degenerades, who are very much disappointed and frustrated with Nigeria and life in General.

So kindly ignore their misinformed comments, if your man left you, he was never for you.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Saintmary(f): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
firo08:
that's not true, she is not saying the truth
Oh, I see
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Ay4lyf(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Your boyfriend na confirm auction material cool
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Goldfaze1: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oh you think it only girls that fall to temptation guy fall to temptation too, the temptation the lady brought is too big that he can't over come it so he fell for it sorry.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Kayswat(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
when you were told to spend on him, you said no. now he is enjoying his life and you are here crying
abeg who no Sabi better thing
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by jokaka89: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
I beg try restructuring.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
This girl thread hit Front-page at last!!! shocked
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Iamthoney:
Quadruple your hustle and make lotta money more than the lady who bought your boyfriend, then call your boyfriend and renegotiate with him with improved offer far more than what the lady is giving him currently. He will definitely comes back to you with the speed of light.

Are we talking about a guy or a sissy?
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by 9jageekz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Your Boyfriend is a certified 'GIGOLO.'
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Martin0(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nma27:
This girl thread hit Front-page at last!!! shocked
Nna eh the matter tire mathias oooo,be like say na lies con dey make sence pass ooo,any as lies continue we go still play along like say we nor know anything..
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Jman06(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
After looking at your dp, i perfectly understood why the dude left you. Old woman looking for small boys to render useless.
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
OP you are broke. Don't even look at a man again till you get money.

Broke liability like you
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Beey(f): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
mamagee3:

What is really going on?
Girl, no man can be "bought" unwillingly.If he loved you so much, he wouldn't even have looked at that other woman twice.So rise up, put on your big girl pants and move on with your life.No man is your oxygen.You'll still survive without him, so don't dare elevate him to the level of a small god in your life.You'll be just fine.Painful yes but you'll heal & move on.But most important is stop pursuing that idiot.Block lines of communication.Get busy, have fun with friends & before you know it, you'll be just fine.Never give any man the power to treat you like trash because you are a gem.

2 Likes

Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by kaywhy09(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Go buy another bf...
Re: Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money by Ifyone123(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
gozie112:
hmmm,must u abuse her,oloshi
must u abuse me...olori nla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma / Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.