Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (22681 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by sirfee(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
matrix600:
My friend park well, you cannot do something does not mean that those who can are not being honest. Right now somebody somewhere is already doing it. Wetin you dey cap. 'Mr. Not Politically correct '. Who dey talk about cheating on spouse here, na pikin matter we dey talk, no be faithfulness matter. Abi people wey get pikin no dey cheat?
Ok noted I don park well.

Wetin I dey cap be say most of you can't do it,una just dey jonze to gather cheap likes from nairalanders(the politically correct faction).Don't get it twisted,there are few Africans who can do it but most of you saying yes on this forum can't and will never do such a thing.

Have a great day#Ciaoooooo
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by matrix600(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
austyn0:
Laughs, broh, something struck my mind, the thought of not having kids is fearsome, worrisome and tiresome.... You Dan win, carry cup.
wey d cup?

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mynd44:
I am not marrying because I want children if that is the reason, I can just knock up my landlord's daughter; it is that easy.

I believe marriage should be because you share a deep connection with the person you are marrying and you want to go to bed each day beside them, you want to wake up to their smiles daily, you know that your life will be easier, better and lot more comfortable with that spcial person.

If children come, good. If not, fine, we will still have ourselves.

Besides, there is always an option of adoption

You just spoke my mind.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by austyn0(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
matrix600:
wey d cup?
Moulding in progress, hold on grin
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by matrix600(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
Ok noted I don park well.

Wetin I dey cap be say most of you can't do it,una just dey jonze to gather cheap likes from nairalanders(the politically correct faction).Don't get it twisted,there are few Africans who can do it but most of you saying yes on this forum can't and will never do such a thing.

Have a great day#Ciaoooooo
who come be the few Africans if you don disqualify us already, how you take know sey we no dey among the few Africans wey u mention.

Most of una wey dey form James Bond here na una dey quick dey carry love for head, then sirfee go dey say 'this woman is special to me, she is a gift from God, so I will wait for the Lord's time's <in nairaland accent> , e go forget all this him nairaland post. grin cheesy cool

You made my day sha.. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by sirfee(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
There's a wide difference between love and stupidity. I can't even listen to any pastor even if he uses all the Bible verses to aggravate my faith, so that I will marry such a person (AS-AS). I can't let my foolishness put my child(ren) into long suffering.

Although, some people do it and get away with it but it's a stupid thing to do if you ask me
Indeed the margin is very wide,the insinuation that love is blind is nothing but sheer mischief......

I'm not against those saying yes but I'm against pretence and asslicking.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by sirfee(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
matrix600:
who come be the few Africans if you don disqualify us already, how you take know sey we no dey among the few Africans wey u mention.

Most of una wey dey form James Bond here na una dey quick dey carry love for head, then sirfee go dey say 'this woman is special to me, she is a gift from God, so I will wait for the Lord's time's <in nairaland accent> , e go forget all this him nairaland post. grin cheesy cool
grin grin cheesy Oh! yeah I'm a human and I'm not a misogamist but I don't believe in illusion or fiction.I've been in love before but I prefer using my sense to my heart when it comes to love and decision making.I can't and will never do some things for love for instance
I can't and won't marry an As patient(because I'm an As patient).I fit carry love for head but the love no fit affect my sense(lol)

#Ciao amigo
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by matrix600(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
If it's not easier said than done, why do MOST men take a U-turn the moment they realize a lady is a prostitute or sleeps around? Why? This is probably out of the fear of inability to conceive due to the fact that she must have aborted her life out, which may be detrimental to her womb

Now, ask yourself how many men can take such a huge risk, if child bearing is not a major prerequisite for marriage

Like I said earlier, let's leave sentiment apart and be realistic
realistically speaking, you're right, not many men can take such risk as u put it, that does not mean that there are not a few who can.
The summary of this argument is- many will choose to be realistic and so leave the relationship for a better partner(your position).

Few would choose the fantasy of love and stick with their partner no matter(my position).

While you're representing the many who agree with your view, I am representing the few who agree with my view.

And that my friend is the 'crux of the matter'.

Meanwhile, sirfee after our argument..

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by sirfee(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
matrix600:
realistically speaking, you're right, not many men can take such risk as u put it, that does not mean that there are not a few who can.
The summary of this argument is- many will choose to be realistic and so leave the relationship for a better partner(your position).

Few would choose the fantasy of love and stick with their partner no matter(my position).

While you're representing the many who agree with your view, I am representing the few who agree with my view.

And that my friend is the 'crux of the matter'.

Meanwhile, sirfee after our argument..
Haha haha haha haha....just can't stop laughing.

This is Sirfee after the treatment..

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
lalabrother:
Would you still marry your lover if you discovered a week to your wedding that they can not have children?

A week to a wedding, both families of the couple would be upbeat with preparations to make sure that all arrangements are made for a successful ceremony. But Saturday Punch is asking Nigerians whether during such preparation, they would still go ahead to wed if they found out their intended life partner can’t have children? Keep ur genuine answers coming...

Source: punching.com

PS: am sorry if this is in the wrong segment, mod pls modify and help move the post to the right segment. Thanks
Seriously, I can. I believe in possibilities

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by chijike(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mynd44:
I am not marrying because I want children if that is the reason, I can just knock up my landlord's daughter; it is that easy.

I believe marriage should be because you share a deep connection with the person you are marrying and you want to go to bed each day beside them, you want to wake up to their smiles daily, you know that your life will be easier, better and lot more comfortable with that spcial person.

This is an ideal answer.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by fearlesschicken: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yes oooo.....cuz I don't want kids myself. I will pretend to be sad but deep inside I will be happy....hehe
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by basmur(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mynd44:

hmn!! are yhu sure you are being honest with ur response...??
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by basmur(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Me77:
Yes of course. Marriage is perfect without children, children ruined marriages. If only I can find a barren woman to marry all all my life, they're simply the perfect wife's.
Big love to all the barren women.

this your post is an insult to barren women.... because no human wil be glad with fact he is barren and nt able to reproduce which is a unique char
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by basmur(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Me77:
Yes of course. Marriage is perfect without children, children ruined marriages. If only I can find a barren woman to marry all all my life, they're simply the perfect wife's.
Big love to all the barren women.

this your post seems an insult to barren women.... because no human wil be glad with fact he is barren and nt able to reproduce which is a unique characteristic of livingthing.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by matrix600(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
Haha haha haha haha....just can't stop laughing.

This is Sirfee after the treatment..

Yes we can see you inside the pot.. cool cool

Your friends are watching too.. grin shocked tongue

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by sirfee(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
matrix600:

Yes we can see you inside the pot.. cool cool
Your friends are watching too.. grin shocked tongue
grin grin shocked

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by bamisho: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yes of Course,

so if the person can medically have children but still never have children nko? thats the case with many people. what about if the person develops a disease after marriage that makes them not able to have children you'll go commit adultery or desert them abi?

seems many people don't know the meaning of marriage or love.

if you really love children it won't matter if they are biological or adopted . in todays world there are so many options for having kids: sperm donation, egg donation, surrogacy and adoption.

many people have adopted children and you'll never know because they were wise enough to keep their business away from meddling family and friends.

all those talking about family, most your family know what method you used to get your child? and even if the know and don't like it so? if they don't like any other thing about your spouse you will listen too abi!

All this focus on biological kids is not from the love of children but ego. True love of children means taking i any child that needs racing and rasing them as your own.

There are already so many children in the world that need parents

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by jurisdiction(f): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
StOla:
I will if I truly love the woman, but on the condition that I will marry a second wife who will have my own children.

I don't have sperm cells for fun. I must reproduce since I am biologically capable.

Adoption has never been an option with me, when I am biologically fit to have my own. If both husband and wife are infertile, then adoption becomes the only choice.
I can't help but applaud this comment of yours.. Very sincere and on point.. Can't be fruitful and be adopting someone's child..if i can see reasons with him; he should do same for me..

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by jurisdiction(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ratello:
It depends on the level of love between us. Live is too deep to be explained away. Yes many will still go ahead with the marriage if true LOVE is involved.
And your answer is?? We ain't taking about MANY but YOU..**winks*
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Ratello: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
jurisdiction:
And your answer is?? We ain't taking about MANY but YOU..**winks*
OK then, I am in provided YOU ARE THE ONE kiss kiss ONLY DONT BE SHY!

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Sarang(f): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yes.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by profsomebody(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
optional1:
NO i can't if he is a Nigeria man but YES if he is not an African..

I love kids so much that i can't wait to have mine and bring them up in the way of the Lord just like i brought other kids up..

No joy on this earth if you a lady that haven't experience giving birth..

I must also experience the Joy of motherhood..

I will rather be a single mother than marry a man who can't release better sperm.
But oyinbo with viju milk as sperm z acceptable? wehdonma
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by hitleraldof(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mynd44:

in your mind............ it is easy to come online and rant real life is way different.....all these under 18s the child in the back does not know that the journey is far...
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by optional1(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
profsomebody:
But oyinbo with viju milk as sperm z acceptable? wehdonma

ka'yimo

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by oderinde151(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
teamsynergy:
if am based in Naija, I won't marry such woman ooo.. the pressure will be unbearable. if na abroad , hell yea. ..
na wu ask u weda na abroad u dey or naija grin
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by dotch: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
A week before marriage? NO! You discovered, not that she told you. Trust is at stake here. Its better she says so during before courtship in order to prepare your mind.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by TSOM(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
angry

I think people who say this deceive themselves, there is a joy you have realizing you have your own flesh and blood, a child you can truly call your own.

The one you want to adopt, no be person born am? If everybody is Okay with inability to give birth, where will you see the one you will adopt. Abegiii leave matter
Of course, Mynd44 plays to the gallery serving dishonesty on a platter of 'political correctness' to impress and bemuse gullible girls.
We know his sly tactics.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
How cum dy made me believe this guy is a sadist

You typed ma heart

Mynd44:

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by UnityBeggar: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Someone just said marriage is for matured minds, meaning, getting married to a barren person connotes MATURITY. I laff cheesy
Maturity?I am no longer understanding
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Sterope(f): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2017
You could be the one with the problem. How sweet that would be?
Sugarcious:
Woman that cannot give birth , is that one woman at all? God's original purpose for mankind was to fill the earth with our offspring so if a lady cannot give birth which is not really a big deal, I may consider her based on some logistics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / My Landlady And I. / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.