Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos (55945 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by vanbonattel: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Ambode should do well to build boat stops instead of bus stops now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by shege45: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2017
nwoke76:
happy sunday 2 all my frds,will are back again wit 100 percent sure fixed odd.Add it up and subscribe
lol...scammers
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by lharstborn(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2017
The problem is not fully laid on the government, residents of the state also contribute more to the issue with their dirty hygiene and improper disposal of refuse. You need to see how some blockheads, upon getting to observe it is raining..dispose their refuse into drainages and canals.

signz:

Ambode (all state governors)should look into cleaning all Lagoons, rivers, streams and advertise that the state is open for sports like Kayaking and other boat riding sporting activities. Huge tourism potential there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by kingrt2(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2017
This country is a disgrace when that man goes back to his country what do you think he will tell his people about this shit hole called Nigeria. And please take note that this area is on of the so called urban and yet they can't create a bloody darn drainage, what hope is there for the rural guys??.

2 Likes

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by GlobalGisting(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2017
raker300:
What a huge embarrassment

This is the dumbest statement I've ever read. How can a natural phenomenon be a huge embarrassment? Is earthquake an embarrassment? My dear restructure your thinking process
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Scammer. U better go and find sometin to do u photoshop that ticket do u think we are fool
nwoke76:
happy sunday 2 all my frds,will are back again wit 100 percent sure fixed odd.Add it up and subscribe
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by PussyBlower: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
While the lazy bones sit at home, impregnate those young agbo, akamu, amala sellers and complain of flood, the wise ones look for a way to go and make good use of the day.

Beautiful canoe by the way. cool
You must be fucking talking about kingblakhoc..

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by casid: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by MicroSweet(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Dude's just mocking Nigeria, at the same tym enjoying himself!

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Olibboy: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Sometimes wen hunger dey wire u, Na dat time yeye rain come start, flood don full everywhere. abeg wey my canoe make I paddle
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by CplusJason: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2017
PussyBlower:
You must be fucking talking about kingblakhoc..
grin
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by PussyBlower: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
grin
That guy is a fûçking Loco...and em hoes are fûçking looking local and unkempt angry
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2017
Dexema:
Why do you think lagos state has been designing roundabouts with canoes recently? In case of emergency just comot one begin use hand paddle.

Weyrey grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by alphaeus212(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2017
MAKE BADOO NO CATCH ONLY HIM FOR WATER OOO!
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by CplusJason: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2017
PussyBlower:
That guy is a fûçking Loco...and em hoes are fûçking looking local and unkempt angry
Lmfao, now that's so funny. grin
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by pterson(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2017
NCAN will have something to do for him. He tried tho
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Nature8(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by do4luv14(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2017
LifeofClinton:
Dude was prepared
, ah tell you, come rain or sun shin, he gonna move grin

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Sonoyom(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by surgical: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2017
iambabaG:
This is just the story of the irresponsibility of the rich..
They build luxurious structures and neglect the poor around and their environment!
I have no pity whatsoever for them!
They leave the MAIN-LAND and go create land for themselves from water all in the name of having money.
When water is ready, it will claim it all back it's rightful position back.. the next one will be far worse
The useless eko atlantic is a major culprit.

2 Likes

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by peacettw: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2017
Is there a reason why the media is playing down on this. For crying out loud, this is a NATURAL DISASTER and should be treated as such. Gosh, this country sickens me
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by signz: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2017
lharstborn:
The problem is not fully laid on the government, residents of the state also contribute more to the issue with their dirty hygiene and improper disposal of refuse. You need to see how some blockheads, upon getting to observe it is raining..dispose their refuse into drainages and canals.

You have a point here.

We need a Refuse Police to arrest and fine the blockheads

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2017
GlobalGisting:

This is the dumbest statement I've ever read. How can a natural phenomenon be a huge embarrassment? Is earthquake an embarrassment? My dear restructure your thinking process
Dude, it's an embarrassment. Earthquakes are natural disasters, but this rainfall is not a disaster. It's a normal amount of rainfall that shouldn't cause flooding. Unfortunately, Nigerians in their infinite stupidity refuse to dispose their waste properly and insist on throwing waste out of car windows, on the streets, into the gutters etc. So it's an embarrassment that an average amount of rainfall causes flooding in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2017
MadCow1:
Until Police stop am ask for boat permit and water worthiness na that time ehn eye go clear. grin

this got me laffing off my heart.... if nah black. police go garret am say make him give them him permit or particulars.. but I'm of the safety aspect that reptiles, naked cables may cause a lot of problem in this case...the White guy is just enjoying himself....kayaking

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by juman(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2017
raker300:
What a huge embarrassment

They have very very bad leadership in lagos.

Visionless "leaders".

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by RosaConsidine: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2017
iambabaG:
This is just the story of the irresponsibility of the rich..
They build luxurious structures and neglect the poor around and their environment!
I have no pity whatsoever for them!
They leave the MAIN-LAND and go create land for themselves from water all in the name of having money.
When water is ready, it will claim it all back it's rightful position back.. the next one will be far worse

Stop hating.
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by banmee(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
While the lazy bones sit at home, impregnate those young agbo, akamu, amala sellers and complain of flood, the wise ones look for a way to go and make good use of the day.

Beautiful canoe by the way. cool

Unbelievable. So, do you have a canoe in your house? Why do you guys think like this na? And una go de wonder why una country be like dis. Make una continue.
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Xenox(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Imagine flooding of this dimensions happening in Paris, London , New York etc.. Relief materials will be flying in from all angles. But because this is Nigeria..
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by MielBaker(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2017
Not bad for an alternative means of transport.
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by enigma2007(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Dude, it's an embarrassment. Earthquakes are natural disasters, but this rainfall is not a disaster. It's a normal amount of rainfall that shouldn't cause flooding. Unfortunately, Nigerians in their infinite stupidity refuse to dispose their waste properly and insist on throwing waste out of car windows, on the streets, into the gutters etc. So it's an embarrassment that an average amount of rainfall causes flooding in Nigeria.

I agree with your points. i have a personal rule, if you rubbish out of my car, i park and you pick it up. If the person is adamant, i drop their silly ass on the road.

One of the reasons i dont wait for people to buy stuff on the road to eat..
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by active4000: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
While Lagosians are lamenting due to the massive floods which hit major parts on the Lagos Island, a young man was seen using a canoe to transport himself on Ribadu road in Ikoyi area of the state yesterday. The raging floods also affected Victoria Garden City VGC, Lekki and other parts on the Island...

This is just coming after a foreigner was spotted also using a canoe to transport himself in Lekki yesterday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-using-canoe-in-ikoyi-lagos-floods.html

How ready is Lagos State for Eko Atlantic Project?

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by selfmadeboss: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2017
Epositive:
God will make a way where there seems to be no way grin

#positivevibes
abobo, this got nothing to do with god. that dude used his brain to think and came out with a solution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.