Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos (55946 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by selfmadeboss: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Xenox:
Imagine flooding of this dimensions happening in Paris, London , New York etc.. Relief materials will be flying in from all angles. But because this is Nigeria..
no, if it happened in paris, london, new york etc, boys for don use am do format cheesy grin #hush
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
All of this people have white blood in them, so they definitely think differently from Nigerians.
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by raphy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
my cousin told me about it .I was waiting to see it in the news wow!see the imported canoe.pinkish .that half got brains in his head of hairs.

and some ppl are still don't know how to go out of there home this is a good way to make cash.
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by bidexmat(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lol! That's polly Alkija's designed canoe. Apparently a family member was cruising round the neighbourhood. She is an artist based in Nigeria. Just thought to share bro.
CplusJason:
While the lazy bones sit at home, impregnate those young agbo, akamu, amala sellers and complain of flood, the wise ones look for a way to go and make good use of the day.

Beautiful canoe by the way. cool

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by CplusJason: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
bidexmat:
Lol! That's polly Alkija's designed canoe. Apparently a family member was cruising round the neighbourhood. She is an artist based in Nigeria. Just thought to share bro.
Many thanks for the enlightenment Bro.

I appreciate it. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by sekem: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
iambabaG:
This is just the story of the irresponsibility of the rich..
They build luxurious structures and neglect the poor around and their environment!
I have no pity whatsoever for them!
They leave the MAIN-LAND and go create land for themselves from water all in the name of having money.
When water is ready, it will claim it all back it's rightful position back.. the next one will be far worse

Jealousy no good o

Jealousy no good o

A song by burna boy
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
the oyinbo man came prepared

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by wristbangle: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
GlobalGisting:

This is the dumbest statement I've ever read. How can a natural phenomenon be a huge embarrassment? Is earthquake an embarrassment? My dear restructure your thinking process

U better don't mind that dude.
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by brojoshua: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Innovative. Turning problem into opportunity
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by oyeb15: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
according to Prophet Raper Dagrin in the book of "94"., he said " very soon , amama gboko ojuomi koja nbe."". (very soon, we will be paddling canoe on our roads during rainfall).
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by misspineapple(f): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Flood done kill lagos walahi

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Bestchisom(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Olibboy:
Sometimes wen hunger dey wire u, Na dat time yeye rain come start, flood don full everywhere. abeg wey my canoe make I paddle

did the flood also reach ikorodu

#just_a_question ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by SaulRazor: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
While the lazy bones sit at home, impregnate those young agbo, akamu, amala sellers and complain of flood, the wise ones look for a way to go and make good use of the day.

Beautiful canoe by the way. cool

That's the artist Polly Alakijas son , she was the one who hand painted most of the Canoes used for Lagos at 50 ..hər son was just goofing around with a spare Canoe

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by CplusJason: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
SaulRazor:

That's the artist Polly Alakijas son , she was the one who hand painted most of the Canoes used for Lagos at 50 ..hər son was just goofing around with a spare Canoe
Thanks Bro, I appreciate.
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Olibboy: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bestchisom:

did the flood also reach ikorodu
#just_a_question ooo
Hmm! Sense fall on you
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Bestchisom(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Olibboy:
Hmm! Sense fall on you

canoe and it paddle fall on u
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Olibboy: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bestchisom:

and u too
lolz
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by dilini(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
is that not Mark Zukerberg kayaking in that pic?
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by Burgerlomo: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Epositive:
God will make a way where there seems to be no way grin

#positivevibes

Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by ibrocool(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
signz:
I think hes just having fun. Though I understand the point that the flood is an embarrassment.

But imagine if our Lagoons and rivers are kept clean, these oyibo guys will be Kayaking there instead of praying for for flood. This is the 2nd oyibo man riding I saw online riding a boat/kayak in this flood. This is tourism opportunity.

Ambode (all state governors)should look into cleaning all Lagoons, rivers, streams and advertise that the state is open for sports like Kayaking and other boat riding sporting activities. Huge tourism potential there.

Almost every state in Nigeria has a river. We can even develop athletes that represent us in Boat competitions in the olympics.

I love your instincts.

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by kandyj(f): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
the rich also cry with their foolishness. they will soon come struggle space with the middle class
Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by suremanpatriot: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
UN keeps warning of global warming,Blackman is busy sand filling beaches and building mansions with loots.pity

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by danidee10(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
signz:
I think hes just having fun. Though I understand the point that the flood is an embarrassment.

But imagine if our Lagoons and rivers are kept clean, these oyibo guys will be Kayaking there instead of praying for for flood. This is the 2nd oyibo man riding I saw online riding a boat/kayak in this flood. This is tourism opportunity.

Ambode (all state governors)should look into cleaning all Lagoons, rivers, streams and advertise that the state is open for sports like Kayaking and other boat riding sporting activities. Huge tourism potential there.

Almost every state in Nigeria has a river. We can even develop athletes that represent us in Boat competitions in the olympics.

Great idea.... But our leaders don't have this kind of sense cry

If they're not fighting themselves. They're planning on how to loot the money meant for all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos by AleeDee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sometin like "no condition" is written on d boat upside down

BlowBack:
new meme

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TIMELINE: Amnesty ‘uncovers’ How Lekki Shooting Happened / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / Senator Oduah Blasts Ebelechukwu Obiano For Attacking & Calling Bianca Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.