Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60271 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2017
toastedbread:

I guess you mean Adajoe555.

See as you bounce the question comot from your side like firewall. grin

grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2017
toastedbread:

Na only you waka come abi?

Nma27 say make I ask you that question wey before dem ask am, the guy go kneel down, hold one small open safe with a shiny thing inside...
See you
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
I've heard u...
Good girl!!! kiss
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

Good girl!!! kiss
so when are we getting ur wedding invite?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
so when are we getting ur wedding invite?
shocked shocked
Who
*glancing behind him*
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by amakadihot87(f): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2017
I prepared good soup and fufu d nite i decided it was gonna end...........gave him d best Bleep ever.......in d morning i declared the match over,he thought i was joking but when i didnt pick his call for 3 weeks he understood d fare well
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

shocked shocked
Who
*glancing behind him*
You na
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
You na

I.don't know dear.....these NL gehs are not sending me PMs!!!! cry cry
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

I.don't know dear.....these NL gehs are not sending me PMs!!!! cry cry
Your hand no dey work? Send na
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
Your hand no dey work? Send na
grin grin
Oya let's go dia babe
Gimme options sharaply!!!!! grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

grin grin
Oya let's go dia babe
Gimme options sharaply!!!!! grin
Options? angry
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
Options? angry

Apart from Benita n U..who else naw??
Mention some names babe grin grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

Apart from Benita n U..who else naw??
Mention some names babe grin grin
search for yourself biko
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
search for yourself biko
grin grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by toastedbread: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
See you

Yes.
Now You See Me pt 3 grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by drnoel: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Hahahahaha. I feel ur pain. I'm too big for a heartbreak really and i dont cry, my heart na stone. but wen it was my turn to be in that situation eh, i wrote epistle evry nyt to my love. She go read throway face. Na lyk say na limbo i dey, my one and only love, the love is indescribable (even till today). I went tru my days empty, food turn nothing, i dint feel a thing again, only her "yes we're good" i wanted but she don bar me totally. Even her family sef no put mouth dem jus dey look us because no be today we dey fyt, our fyt na evrytym but we dey settle am, little did dey know dis one pass grade 1. Finally sha i press our mumu button which i dint wanto use but only as a last resort but even at that it took her over 1month to even shout at me "what do u want from me" on fone.
Bro, i had to run to south-south from south-west to show say i serious oo based on d conditions she laid down. She came to the pack to pick me, saw me n was all smiles and i was lyk "nigga, u don suffer, ontop woman?" but d angel in me told d devil "shutup dia, infact gerrarahiamen shiiit, dis arena is not for u to scatter, dats his wife! His foreva half! cheesy grin cheesy

Bros untop woman matter? Who send u do jamb? Abeg I go press the self destruct button make all man find in way.
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by waynejesus: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
olayi081-261-81486wola4u:

Sorry to say, Waynejesus, you don't know what it means to be in love that is why you don't see any big deal in breaking heart.

Do you think breaking heart is breaking glass cup?

GLASS CUP CONTAINS WATER...HEART CONTAINS, so to speak, LIFE.

You are playing with people's life not glass cup.

WATCH IT...

Yinmu.....inbox me 08126181486
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by waynejesus: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
waynejesus:

Yinmu.....inbox me 08126181486

My own heart havve been broken many times and I did not die
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Monaco2(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Here goes: it all started in2011, she was my first love n things where good, it felt good to be in love few weeks into the relationship her friend who lives in her compound who was also my friend told me that I am wasting my time n money on her, I asked her what she meant by that n she said I should call her n she will xplain everything to me. I never called her cuz I am the type of guy that don't believe in "them say" I prefer to c with my eyes it took me 8 months before we had sex. The major issue I was having with her was she not spending time with me asin we hardly see n the funny thing is we live very close to each other just different street n whenever I complain she would tell me she would change but she never did. N wen we eventually meet it's either she will tell me she is on her period or she is not in the mood. This is a girl I spend on like no other, I was frustrated the one thing other girls are begging to give me was the one thing she was depriving me of "sex" I was sex starved she later formed the habit of not coming to my house alone it's either she comes with her younger bro or she comes with her friend n I did not want to forcefully sex her. Later a very close friend of hers saw me one day n was like I hope u are using condom to Bleep her o cuz she b ashawo make she no go give u aids. I asked Wat she meant n she replied that my gf was dating a G boy who has a child with another geh n my gf knows dat d guy is not single but she did not mind n dat my gf even took her to d guys child dedication. I was broken but I kept my composure.later that day I confronted my gf n she denied it flat. Funny thing was I believed her. 'I was a fool for a very long time' she told me that d guy was asking her out but she refused n that she n d guy were just friends. It went on for years with different rumours about G guys. A friend later told me that she went to camp at a guy's house but she denied it that she went for a modeling seminar. Bob I fool for that geh sha cuz I always believe her. The relationship was hanging on a thread cuz I was tired but I didn't know aw to get out. I was too much in love n stuck.we will quarrel n settle most times on phone. I was tired when ever she needs money n I av I will give to her. So on that fateful day which was on a Sunday I just got back from church so I entered whatsapp n checked her status Wat I saw was "missing my boo daniel(not real name) so I immediately log on to facebook to check the name Lo n behold I saw my gf with a guy kissing n all loved up in the pictures deh was a lot of pics immediately my heart dropped I instantly called her n drove out to meet her n confronted her she finally own up n said she was just dating the guy as compensation cuz d guy has helped her allot n dat she could swear that the guy has not seen her pant. That she has no feelings for the guy n dat her heart belongs to me. Bob na deh my mumu end I broke up with her n I was pained for months. She claim her heart belongs to me n yet starved me of sex but guys who don't own her heart she was giving them freely, we dated for 3years but we only had sex twice. She came begging but no level I Waka enter street begin sex all the sex wey I never sex for years thank God say I just got a car that period so it was sweet she would see a girl in front of my car n she would call me n BE like shey u n ur girl Don Dey flex the town abi I would ignore her. But I did not allow that xperience stop me from loving. I later found love n it felt good to b wanted by someone. The truth is no matter how smart we guys are now, there was a time in our lives that we fall mugu for girls grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Peacefullove: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
jakandeola:
i will try most girls are not matured anywy mst want money and i hate dat i knw i will luv again wen d time is right cos am getting old. am past someone u can use for bf gf. i attend wedding evry saturday yet neva see a girl to my taste. i belived dat love comes wen we neva expect it.are u in luv?

Brother, Many ladies today are materialistic ... they stay with you probably because you can spend some cash NOT necessarily due to love . So I can feel your Pains even though I admit I can't fully understand how you feel . But Sir. there are still some good girls out there from a very good home, I must admit they are few but yes , they exist . Who will love you for who you are . Don't give up brother . All the best
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
I prepared good soup and fufu d nite i decided it was gonna end...........gave him d best Bleep ever.......in d morning i declared the match over,he thought i was joking but when i didnt pick his call for 3 weeks he understood d fare well

Why did you break up Amaka?

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by amakadihot87(f): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Why did you break up Amaka?
cos i got tired
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Bigsteveg(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
sircrabo:

Its actually MariJ aka Marijuana
Aite,Thanks. Enjoy
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by annayawchee: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
cryshior.... See people experiences.... Well my heart has been broken by incident beyond human control, but never again shall my heart be broken and never again shall my tears drop....... Bleep love
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Doubleagent008(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
amakadihot87:
Eh?! Which kind farewell package be that? So that he have a fresh mind of what he is missing?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Broda09:

Let me guess....you subscribe to the "no-sex-until-marriage" nonsense and he got someone who was willing to give it to him now. I never understand women who agree to date but are not ready to do all that appertains dating.
you guessed... but not right. smiley
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
armylord:
ur ex is blind o, pretty girl like you, oya come and take hug and small kiss
cheesy
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
jaywhoco:
are you a jw? ���
jw? what's that?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Jesuuuuuuuuuuus is Lord!!!! cheesy cheesy
ogini??
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaoooooo!!!!! Chemistry ko......agriculture ni tongue grin grin She is cool dou!!!! Queenbetsy.....prophet is prophesying ooo
fake prophecy! undecided
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
queenbetsy:
fake prophecy! undecided
Looool!!!! wink
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:
Looool!!!! wink
you still remain my kid bro wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.