Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60074 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
antieverything:
if i shld share my story ..i might cry cry

Antieverything, share it and cry out your SADNESS...you are not crying for her.

see her as someone dead...sooner than later, she will be forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by justino57(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Don't worry, leave her and let her move on.

We will be alright sooner than later...infact, we will hardly remember something like happened.

ya man

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by andykay(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2017
Mine happened last week. She told me that she's no longer with her bf before we started the relationship because she discovered that the bf is drilling her bestie hole.
Fast forward to two days later, saw her with the bf and she ignored me just because he was with the bf. She called me again two days after the incident that she was not feeling fine and that she wanted to see me so as to tell me what really transpired and to apologise. I gave her a time to see her but unfortunately i couldn't meet up with the time cos i was hanging out with my buddies.
To cut the long story short, i got the eventually, the bitch has called another guy to take her out just because she didn't see me on time.
And that was the last time i spoke to her though she has been trying to reach me.
You can see that these hoes ain't loyal at all...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2017
andykay:
Mine happened last week. She told me that she's no longer with her bf before we started the relationship because she discovered that the bf is drilling her bestie hole.
Fast forward to two days later, saw her with the bf and she ignored me just because he was with the bf. She called me again two days after the incident that she was not feeling fine and that she wanted to see me so as to tell me what really transpired and to apologise. I gave her a time to see her but unfortunately i couldn't meet up with the time cos i was hanging out with my buddies.
To cut the long story short, i got the eventually, the bitch has called another guy to take her out just because she didn't see me on time.
And that was the last time i spoke to her though she has been trying to reach me.

She is nothing but a player...

She is only looking for a goal post that has no keeper.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Doubleagent008(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........since u defect as an agent ,u will also defect as a lover
No o! That one is work. This one is different. Cliche right?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Doubleagent008(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
andykay:
Funny and sad...
But dude don't let it bother you. You just dodged an RPG. Congrats
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Doubleagent008(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
olayiwola4u:

lol
See arranging on top break up. Haaa me sef want to break up
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by benjsniper33: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
cassyrooy:

Sincerely, everything has down on me and I'm taking proactive steps to 'completely' pick up from the debris and rebuild myself.

Love wasn't the issue, maybe I was(I completely didn't fancy long distance relationship - Abuja to Ibadan, which greatly reflected on my attitudes but ATM non of these count.

So like I said, I'm forging further and I'm gonna keep trying, at least we don't all marry our first or second, that's why they are our 'exes'.

Thanks man, I appreciate your candid advise.

@Luminouz thanks for the other time. Sincerely, its a bit harder to just jump into another relationship but its not too banal for me to embark upon. Will keep in touch with you, bro. Thanks again.

Are you studying in Unibuja?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by benjsniper33: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
andykay:

Chaii
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by dimssy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Menh...I'm really learning....it's like most issues here are as a result of trust and not being mature

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by cassyrooy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
benjsniper33:

Are you studying in Unibuja?
Nope! University of Ibadan but I live in Abuja
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by dimssy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
cassyrooy:
Nope! University of Ibadan but I live in Abuja
Wow.. department?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by cassyrooy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
dimssy:
Wow.. department?
Sociology.
Are you also a student in UI?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by cassyrooy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by LeoFish92(m): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Finally at the bus stop of this thread of the year, I believe the host of heaven will not be happy with me if I don't share mine

So I met her in church, I'm a pastor's son, she's a pastor's daughter, but we met at a different church sha, went over to welcome her and we clicked immediately, still remember how our first whatsapp chat was so lively and fun, but then she was dating someone, so we were just good friends and I was kind of her special adviser on relationship issues,

Months later her phone spoiled and we lost contact, fast forward to November 2015 I was doing my Nysc and she bought a new phone, I was glad my best female friend is back, we resumed our chats , By that time she had broken up with her boyfriend cos of the guy's infidelity,

Well na me go find the first trouble by telling her I developed feelings for her while of a truth, I DIDN'T AT all, I was just being mischievous, very HUGE AND STUPID MISTAKE!

she declined and told me she feels nothing, exactly a week later she told me that she lied, that truly she's got some feelings for me which has been there right from the first day we met, and thus the relationship started,

But it was heavily one sided, the babe loved me like I've never seen all my life, even my friends started wondering which kind jazz I used on her, I could go for days without calling her, she couldn't go for hours without hearing my voice

she practically wanted to suffocate me with love, it's bleeping strange, so strange that I started praying suitors come and marry her, then I was 24, she was 26, she's nearly two years older than me and she knew but it didn't stop her, when I really got scared was when she started putting pressure on me to finish my service, get a job a marry her.. ....

I remember the day I tried to break up with her and how she wept like a child, I had to quickly cancel the breakup To avoid being tagged a murderer

Well my breakthrough came when she finally went for her Nysc, she was posted to one
Far northern state which is 14 hours journey from my state, withing two weeks of her departure, I promptly broke up with her on the grounds of long distance although by then, she had known I wasn't interested in the relationship

We are still friends and still chat once in a while but I'm scared she has not fully let go, once in a while she still displays those crazy feelings
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by NairalandSARS: 7:15am On Jul 18, 2017
iyke2ken:

in as much as I sympathize with you, my brother, it is '...her friend and i' .

Actually, it is "her friend and me"
would you say "...choose I" Or "choose me"?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by dimssy(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2017
cassyrooy:
Sociology.

Are you also a student in UI?
Yeap....economics.....just graduated
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by dimssy(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2017
LeoFish92:
Finally at the bus stop of this thread of the year, I believe the host of heaven will not be happy with me if I don't share mine

So I met her in church, I'm a pastor's son, she's a pastor's daughter, but we met at a different church sha, went over to welcome her and we clicked immediately, still remember how our first whatsapp chat was so lively and fun, but then she was dating someone, so we were just good friends and I was kind of her special adviser on relationship issues,

Months later her phone spoiled and we lost contact, fast forward to November 2015 I was doing my Nysc and she bought a new phone, I was glad my best female friend is back, we resumed our chats , By that time she had broken up with her boyfriend cos of the guy's infidelity,

Well na me go find the first trouble by telling her I developed feelings for her while of a truth, I DIDN'T AT all, I was just being mischievous, very HUGE AND STUPID MISTAKE!

she declined and told me she feels nothing, exactly a week later she told me that she lied, that truly she's got some feelings for me which has been there right from the first day we met, and thus the relationship started,

But it was heavily one sided, the babe loved me like I've never seen all my life, even my friends started wondering which kind jazz I used on her, I could go for days without calling her, she couldn't go for hours without hearing my voice

she practically wanted to suffocate me with love, it's bleeping strange, so strange that I started praying suitors come and marry her, then I was 24, she was 26, she's nearly two years older than me and she knew but it didn't stop her, when I really got scared was when she started putting pressure on me to finish my service, get a job a marry her.. ....

I remember the day I tried to break up with her and how she wept like a child, I had to quickly cancel the breakup To avoid being tagged a murderer

Well my breakthrough came when she finally went for her Nysc, she was posted to one
Far northern state which is 14 hours journey from my state, withing two weeks of her departure, I promptly broke up with her on the grounds of long distance although by then, she had known I wasn't interested in the relationship

We are still friends and still chat once in a while but I'm scared she has not fully let go, once in a while she still displays those crazy feelings

We should stone you...

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by bryan360: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by cassyrooy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
dimssy:

Yeap....economics.....just graduated
Congrats bro, will soon join you on the otherside as a graduate when UI decides so, Management is not turning up at all.

I believe you know Faith in your class? My regards to her(lost her number).
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by cassyrooy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
LeoFish92:

Not new to ladies lying about their feelings and suffocating a brother, but man you are undermine her and really messed up.

Better be 'Zoned' than be hated by a lady who loves you with her whole heart.
Takes time to get over.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
LeoFish92:

actually, I would have advised you to continue with her if you were in love with her.

There is no need deceiving the person you are dating if you don't love the person

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by dimssy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
cassyrooy:
Congrats bro, will soon join you on the otherside as a graduate when UI decides so, Management is not turning up at all.

I believe you know Faith in your class? My regards to her(lost her number).
What's your full name?
You are precious classmate right?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by cassyrooy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
dimssy:

What's your full name?
You are precious classmate right?

080(WhatsApp)
let's talk off the thread
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by iyke2ken(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=NairalandSARS post=58567400]

would you say "...choose I" Or "choose

you'd say 'choose me'....but that is non sequitur with your innitial post... would you say 'my friends and me got ice cream at the park' or 'my friends and I got. me cream at the park?'
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by iyke2ken(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
NairalandSARS:

would you say "...choose I" Or "choose me"?

you'd say 'choose me'....but that is non sequitur with your innitial post... would you say 'my friends and me got ice cream at the park' or 'my friends and I got. me cream at the park?'
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by NairalandSARS: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
iyke2ken:

yea, but it is "choose between your friend and me" . You can rearrange it as "choose between me and your friend", but not as "choose between I and your friend"
you dig?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Filmewell(f): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
EHIRIMCHA:
My gal broke up with me because she feels am not ready for marriage and she wants to get married this year and as am typing this message she's very much single and lonely.
Are you married now?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by LeoFish92(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
olayiwola4u:

actually, I would have advised you to continue with her if you were in love with her.

There is no need deceiving the person you are dating if you don't love the person

My brother, the love was just not there, I know how many times I tried to make it click but nothing, of truth we don't chose who we love
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 4:44am On Jul 19, 2017
LeoFish92:

My brother, the love was just not there, I know how many times I tried to make it click but nothing, of truth we don't chose who we love

You are right leofish
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by TheCongo2: 5:02am On Jul 19, 2017
justino57:
av had 3 major breakup bt this was one of them ... i was madly inluv with
her to extend that wen i went to
manchester to skul i had to send for her
wen dem send me money we shared de
money together ma parent didnt no i was
wasting their money in England with that so
called ex naw to the extend that i had to
train her myself in skul using ma parent
money omg untill my wicked friend from
russia got her pregnant she confessed i
wanted to run mad jexxxx niger girls naw
eeh .....naw she has a white kid i don move
on bt de money i spent on her was too
much british pounds then was high de girl
use me tavel go 5 countries then shal not
anymore wen ma dad later knew that de almost changed his will

You went to school in England but your English is very hard to understand
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by iyke2ken(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
NairalandSARS:

yea, but it is "choose between your friend and me" . You can rearrange it as "choose between me and your friend", but not as "choose between I and your friend"
you dig?

I see your perspective. I see the context you used the said phrase in. I think you are right....Its a contextual thing really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.