Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (43505 Views)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
AFONJAS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE YOUR OWN MEETING WITH YOUR Fulani MASTERSgrin

9 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by mideactive: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Too much ego!who is begging to be integrated with ss/se?who needs ur loyalty anyway?

hammerF:

This is SS/SE meeting, u are busy telling dem wat to discuss about in their own region.

They will discuss wateva they like. They owe nobody any explanation. If u think otherwise, then y was SW not included? Times are fast changing.

SW need to learn honour, integrity and loyalty to remain relevant, u cannot continue to get away with rascality.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
don't spoil this thread. they are meeting for regional joint ecoñomic patnership. not for ipob or kanu or biafra.
God bless u
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by inereunwa1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
abeg wey my state governor na mr Obaseki

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Yksoul(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yorubas right now
I PITY YOU WHERE WERE YOU IN THE 1960s?TRIBAL CRITICS IS NOT ALLOWED HERE.SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING THESE LOOTERS,HAS NIGERIA IMPROVED?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by googlepikins: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Hope they discussed about the IPOB miscreants' emperor Nnamdi kanu who is a dead man living. If not, IPOB supporters here are all dead because we are already waiting to lynch them all
as it is, Nnamdi kanu can tell if any of them will be governor next election or not.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
okay.
it should be for economical patnership.
BIA NWOKEM, KPACHAPU ANYA GI EBEA. HA SI NA HA CHORO ISO NA BIAFRA, ONYE KA IBU IKWUSI HAangry
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please they should remind that bastard director not to disturb the anambra election, election will hold regardless. If he and his millions of deluded folks choose not to vote on that day, my family and I will come out and vote willy willy. They should also remind him that the unity and indivisibility of this nation will remain unshakeable.
They should also remind him that the price for secession is war, does he and deluded folks have the stomach to engage the government on a military campaign?. My people must wake up from their slumber. That madman, Kanu will lead us to our doom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by uyplus(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
broseme:
LIVE

South East/ South South Governors meet

This event is currently going on at Nike lake Resort, Enugu.

It is the first of it kind; never in the history of Nigeria has this type of togetherness been experienced.

Its objective is for regional integration, peace and unity of the entire country.

Details later.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-and-other-matterssouth.html

Where are the governors of Rivers, A/ibom, Delta? The only South south governor I can see is Ben Ayade of Cross Rivers State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by PureMe01: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
waternogetenemy:

We have given him benefit of doubt this time, the next SS/SE meeting, he better be the chairman if he want to remain Gov of Anambra State.

He cannot be making this type of political miscalculation and expect nothing will happen. Anyi bu Ndi-Igbo to the core and something will happen.

His election in Nov is still cancelled. sad
bros eh.. "remain governor" of which anambra state
for his party to decide to tread on d rough path against ipob and biafra has finished him politically.next is Wike,he should better watch how his actions and speech against Biafrans else wat has befallen obiano will be no different from his.i love wike but if he calculates wrongly,amaechi may have d last laugh
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by hammerF: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
winterfell007:
Please they should remind that bastard director not to disturb the anambra election, election will hold regardless. If he and his millions of deluded folks choose not to vote on that day, my family and I will come out and vote willy willy. They should also remind him that the unity and indivisibility of this nation will remain unshakeable.
They should also remind him that the price for secession is war, does he and deluded folks have the stomach to engage the government on a military campaign?. My people must wake up from their slumber. That madman, Kanu will lead us to our doom

It is ur papa dat is a bastard. Elections in Anambra is cancelled. U are probably one useless Aboki abi Afonja dat needs to be reminded to keep off the SS/SE. imbeccile!

8 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by modik(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Hope they discussed about the IPOB miscreants' emperor Nnamdi kanu who is a dead man living. If not, IPOB supporters here are all dead because we are already waiting to lynch them all

IPOB is on groud doing grassroot sensitisation, advancing at the speed of light.

You/ we are behind your keyboard waiting to lynch them

LOL.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Gentility4u: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
8stargeneral:
Fear of ipob and nnamdi kanu,biafra is coming soon
Sharp Sharp Dear
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
they should hold their peace and stop wasting their limit time
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fvck all of dem...Hiss*
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58295935][/quote]NO REASONABLE IGBO LADY WOULD ASSOCIATE HER SELF WITH DIRTY TRIBE LIKE AFONJA....NAY MAMA TELL KE SAY I BE IGBO DEY GREE MARRY UNA
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by PureMe01: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
hammerF:

It is ur papa dat is a bastard. Elections in Anambra is cancelled. U are probably one useless Aboki abi Afonja dat needs to be reminded to keep off the SS/SE. imbeccile!
nice shot bro...no mind those afonjas and their aboki masters claiming igbo

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58295935][quote]NO REASONABLE IGBO LADY WOULD ASSOCIATE HER SELF WITH DIRTY TRIBE LIKE AFONJA....NA MY MAMA TELL KE SAY I BE IGBO DEY GREE MARRY UNA
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by baddooboys: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
uyplus:

Where are the governors of Rivers, A/ibom, Delta? The only South south governor I can see is Ben Ayade of Cross Rivers State.

Y not get yourself an eye google
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by maduxs: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
The time is now, the hour is here,its now or never.the train is moving to easterner region stay clear.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by menwongo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:

don't spoil this thread.
they are meeting for regional joint ecoñomic patnership.
not for ipob or kanu or biafra.
I really like your lies

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ripbubu: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yyeske:
tell that to your dead father killed by Boko Haram
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by PureMe01: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gentility4u:

Sharp Sharp Dear
how painful is it to u on hearing or seeing BIAFRA?on dat day,i will gladly help u with a foreign rope atleast trusted not to rip off wen u finally suspend urself
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
winterfell007:
They should also remind him that the price for secession is war, does he and deluded folks have the stomach to engage the government on a military campaign?. My people must wake up from their slumber. That madman, Kanu will lead [b]us[/b¡ to our doom
grincheesygrin BE PROUD OF YOUR SCRATCH FACE REPUBLIC FOR FVCK SAKEangry

6 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by larryhills: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Piiko:
Your English is quite poor you may seek a refund of your secondary school fees for tuition at least angry
professor of English, dz z not an English class. go n make ur ass hole correction in d land of afonjas n arewas. moreover , d only "FOR " in ur sentence z not supposed to be there..

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
What is the modus operandi of the meeting ,if I may ask
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Afonja,biafra, arewa, Christian, Moslem, what did we do to deserve this division. That's why we can never ever have a common goal.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Siscooh: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

that center table cover with nigeria flag with flower on top looks like baba remains.

I dey sambisa forest oh..
Wrong words for elders and the leader of this nation. Wish no one death brother
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Siscooh:

Wrong words for elders and the leader of this nation. Wish no one death brother

ok sir correction taking...

will be caution next time.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
uyplus:

only anambra and delta state gov are absent
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Siscooh: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

ok sir correction taking...

will be caution next time.
God's abundant blessings will follow you always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1000 Hunters Protect Farmers From Boko Haram In Borno State / Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.