Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (43509 Views)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by anigeorge379(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2017
EzeUche:
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are the beginning of wisdom.

You are a foolish man with zero brain
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by myright: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2017
broseme:
LIVE

South East/ South South Governors meet

This event is currently going on at Nike lake Resort, Enugu.

It is the first of it kind; never in the history of Nigeria has this type of togetherness been experienced.

Its objective is for regional integration, peace and unity of the entire country.

Details later.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-and-other-matterssouth.html
gathering of thieves and wolves. Trying to protect their selfish interests

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by mikekobe01(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2017
all bunch of criminals

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:
Glad they are coming together.
Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi Kanu has made everyone politically aware.
Even the "miscreants" are politically aware.
Politics in Nigeria will not be the same.
Its time for hard-knuckle politicking.

I know proponents of negative politics will see to it that
the coming together of SE+SS does not bear fruit.

My own be sey whether SS+SE works or not, I trust Igbos
have the key to unlock their land-locked region.
Shikena!

You guys are just here concluding what tgey want to discuss as if you were the ones who organised the meeting.
Before you quote me just remember that assumption is the lowest level of intelligence

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by GQman: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2017
rhektor:

You guys are just here concluding what tgey want to discuss as if you were the ones who organised the meeting.
Before you quote me just remember that assumption is the lowest level of intelligence

On a second thought, you are right!
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by nduchucks: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2017
These are the Governors who will beat Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB youths into submission for threatening the livelihood of the thieving governors.

These Governors will use police and Army forces to crush any insurgency in the region.

We'll taste the phenomenon when the Anambra gubernatorial election rolls in.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by jiangchu: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2017
hammerF:

This is SS/SE meeting, u are busy telling dem wat to discuss about in their own region.

They will discuss wateva they like. They owe nobody any explanation. If u think otherwise, then y was SW not included? Times are fast changing.

SW need to learn honour, integrity and loyalty to remain relevant, u cannot continue to get away with rascality.

you mean SW need to join you to be relevant. we currently hold the number one position. and key ministries. we are more than relevant.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2017
winterfell007:
Please they should remind that bastard director not to disturb the anambra election, election will hold regardless. If he and his millions of deluded folks choose not to vote on that day, my family and I will come out and vote willy willy. They should also remind him that the unity and indivisibility of this nation will remain unshakeable.
They should also remind him that the price for secession is war, does he and deluded folks have the stomach to engage the government on a military campaign?. My people must wake up from their slumber. That madman, Kanu will lead us to our doom

Why don't u go to his palace in Umuahia and tell him urself. Want something done? U'd better do it urself. Don't stand in one corner and be telling others to do stuff. Go & grab the bull by the horn.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by drnoel: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2017
broseme:
LIVE

South East/ South South Governors meet

This event is currently going on at Nike lake Resort, Enugu.

It is the first of it kind; never in the history of Nigeria has this type of togetherness been experienced.

Its objective is for regional integration, peace and unity of the entire country.

Details later.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-and-other-matterssouth.html

What good will come out of this meeting? Its not like they haven't met before but this show of being together is probably important now that they see the masses slowly flocking behind that Ipob charlatan, some people's supreme commander. The funny thing there is this, igbos should ask themselves if its better to remain under the present situation that is heavily northern based or if they should flock behind Ipob and struggle to achieve or realize a better arrangement or if secession is best for them. I keep telling people that Nigeria is not a sane country. In a sane country a call for referendum from the people governed is respected by all. Look at what is happening in Spain and Catalan? Has anyone killed anyone over a referendum but in Nigeria, threats of death and war has been the norm since ipob called for same. The world is watching, we are watching. People should know that ipob now has a very large followership but that is just less than 30 percent of the igbo population. What will happen when they all unite under a common banner? There are still many igbos that are indifferent to ipob but still want a change of the present structure. Time will tell but no brother will see his brother being killed and fold his hands.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Oblang(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2017
IJOBA2:
AFONJAS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE YOUR OWN MEETING WITH YOUR Fulani MASTERSgrin

Obviously u are having ur own with ur ijaw master right nw...
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Oblang(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2017
googlepikins:
as it is, Nnamdi kanu can tell if any of them will be governor next election or not.

Delusion at its prime....

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
hammerF:

lollz! Friendly fire do happen. As e dey hot... My blood dey hot.
ok bro
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Afonjas will want to commit suicide right now
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2017
AnanseK:

That should not stop Igbos from leaving the north by 1st October. Perhaps the meeting is to arrange transportation.
as a biafran,thats my very earnest prayer to God.please i join u in d prayer point
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by PureMe01: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2017
anigeorge379:

You are a foolish man with zero brain
how often do u take ur pain relief pills??u will need them right away
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by mecussey(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The fear of the Lion from the east grin

I tell u, fear dey catch this people ooo, so na so power sweet reach...? I know before, they dont decorate table with Nigerian flag, this is just new and to them, the fear of Biafra is the begining of wisdom.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by IJOBA2: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Oblang:

Obviously u are having ur own with ur ijaw master right nw...
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION AKWA IBOM WANNABEgrin
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Ty440: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2017
I pray smthing good come out frm d meeting
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by okechuks22: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The fear of the Lion from the east grin
exactly now they are coming to there sence
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ogidiarinzep: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2017
this is how it is supposed to be,together we stand,if u leader are united like this, we the youth have no other option than to unite, and demand our right from d federal government, as well as work together for d purpose of making dis nation great
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Stanbeto: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Okay let's see the outcome
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by nobilie: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2017
I'm sure, people want to know what they discussed.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ChopBellefull(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2017
In the peesence of Igbos kolanut must be der.. Igbo kwenu.. Nkanyi!
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
hammerF:

It is ur papa dat is a bastard. Elections in Anambra is cancelled. U are probably one useless Aboki abi Afonja dat needs to be reminded to keep off the SS/SE. imbeccile!

Fool come and stop from voting. Animal!!!
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

Cancelled by who?, i and my family members will come out to vote on that day. Have you ever sat down to think of what could happen if elections fail to hold on that day? What if the ruling FG you hate so much seizes the opportunity to impose a governor on anambra state? What will you do then, protest? by that time the scales would have fallen off your eyes and you'll engage in some meaningless protest/civil disobedience that won't change a thing because the damage would have already been done and you end up losing on both sides: Failing to elect a good leader and not getting your biafra.
Don't get me wrong, I don't have any issues with the biafran project, i just don't want anything that will lead to breakdown of law and order in my state. I don't know if you're an indigene of anambra but hopefully you'll understand the message I'm trying to pass on.

Don't mind that fool, anyone that doesn't support their position is termed 'afonja'. U can see their level of reasoning
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Odelhorno1990: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
It seems the train really moving, meetings alone won't do nothing but work and work, no stopping!

Do you need a quick loan? RenMoney gives as high as 3mn cash loan. No collateral yet no guarantor. No delays within 24hrs get disbursement. Requirement: Salary earners. Call/whatsup Ogaga @08159385912

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.