Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (43500 Views)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by EzeUche(m): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:
I drove from Aba-PH and didn't even know when I got to PH. It was so close.
I also drove from Owerri-Obinze-PH and it was so close(around 30 minutes)
And everyone was speaking Igbo.
I was shocked, so I must say if Rivers is South-South, then Imo and Abia is South-South.

I thought this was common knowledge?

Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by sapientia(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Piiko:
Your English is quite poor you may seek a refund of your secondary school fees for tuition at least angry

But i understood him till i read your post.. Do you have difficulty understanding messages?
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Bush2013: 1:58am On Jul 10, 2017
Piiko:
Someday I am going to govern my state Ebonyi undecided
Abu Mu nwa AFO,you will have my vote if your motivation is not to still our money

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by chiddyj: 2:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Piiko:
Your English is quite poor you may seek a refund of your secondary school fees for tuition at least angry
your english is equally as bad! No punctuation is used to make your statements make sense.
Correction: Your english is poor. You may seek a tuition refund from your secondary school
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Byonics: 3:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Okorocha will betray them...lol
CROWNWEALTH019:
The fear of the Lion from the east grin
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 3:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Not a single Muslim, all Christians!

The only region in Nigeria that is totally unwelcoming to diversity

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 3:53am On Jul 10, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Your form of diversity is anemically unprogressive and useless.

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 3:53am On Jul 10, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:

You shouldn't have dignified that 'Ode' with your response. Aren't you enjoying their fooleries? If these are the kind of people that will inhabit that biafra when it is formed eventually( I sincerely pray so) ,then it is doomed right from inception. These are intellectually daft and highly emotional people!

no vex jere bro....just felt bad with the way people reason these days....imagine somebody is happy because some useless fools are having meeting on how to perfect there looting skill and one mumu came online praising them. He even suggested that they should be having it more than once quarterly. Is that not madness?

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Yuji: 4:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Shared from Emeh Anyalekwa James

BEFORE YOU SAY IGBO NEED 'SOUTH SOUTH' PEOPLE IN BIAFRA BECAUSE OF THEIR OIL PLEASE READ THIS:

UAE has more Oil than Nigeria but Oil accounts for only 5% of their GDP (Ask Google).

About 40% Of the Oil in N/Delta are located in Igbo Land.(Abia, Imo, Anambra or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers & Delta states)

Anam­bra state community of Igbariam in Anam­bra East has the highest untapped deposit of gas in Africa based on empirical records. (Ask Google)

Interestingly, the future is gas and not crude oil (Ask Google)

Igbo land was completely ravaged and desolate after the civil.

All Igbo investments in all parts of Nigeria taken over by other Nigerians as abandoned properties.

All positions occupied by Igbos in Civil service and private companies taken over by other Nigerians.

And every Igbo man was given N20 (20 Pounds then).

50 years later, Igbos own about 70% of the real estate in Lagos, Abuja , Port Harcourt and most other major cities in Nigeria without controlling the Niger Delta Oil.

Biafra doesn’t need the South south oil to be great; it is in our character.

Biafrans ‘re going because the Nigerian system does not allow us to grow at our speed.

Biafra is made up by many nationalities which Igbo is only one.
Nobody will be begged or forced to stay in Biafra.

If any of the Nationalities wish to stay in Nigeria, all they simply need is to vote NO During the referendum.

Not every Igbo wants Biafra, not every Ijaw wants Biafra, not every Efik wants Biafra and same for all the other Nationalities. We need referendum to decide what the majority of Biafrans want.

#NoReferendumNoElection

7 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by barallanee(f): 4:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Endtime governors
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:41am On Jul 10, 2017
winterfell007:
Please they should remind that bastard director not to disturb the anambra election, election will hold regardless. If he and his millions of deluded folks choose not to vote on that day, my family and I will come out and vote willy willy. They should also remind him that the unity and indivisibility of this nation will remain unshakeable.
They should also remind him that the price for secession is war, does he and deluded folks have the stomach to engage the government on a military campaign?. My people must wake up from their slumber. That madman, Kanu will lead us to our doom
thinking pattern of an afonja
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by UbChapter(m): 5:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Udom dey siddon there dey press phone. See him head.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by emi14: 5:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Piiko:
Which English? Is bad or good English the sources and solution of economic and political issues in the country? Shame unto you. Your house is burning and you're chasing rat.
Drop English. Enslavement language. Nonsense
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 5:14am On Jul 10, 2017
if they want to keep the issue they discussed a secret from the north then Okorocha most not be allow to attend the meeting
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2017
burkingx:
Thats the problem with you Afonjas. We are talking about changes to Nigeria you will be talking of preek. Dunno why you pipo like preek so much.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by emi14: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2017
NaijaElba:

no vex jere bro....just felt bad with the way people reason these days....imagine somebody is happy because some useless fools are having meeting on how to perfect there looting skill and one mumu came online praising them. He even suggested that they should be having it more than once quarterly. Is that not madness?

Are you the moderator of the meeting? They will surely come out of the meeting. People have right to meet ok. Stop killing yourselves.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by lovek2: 5:25am On Jul 10, 2017
why cant they reveal to Nigerians what the meeting is all about.Let them know this,if there topic of discussion is to break away it wont work,we will be united forever.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by almarthins(m): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yorubas right now

U shld becareful what you wish for. Which ever way Nigeria goes, Yoruba has nothing to lose and they re certainly not lamentators like u people.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by PureMe01: 5:40am On Jul 10, 2017
chiddyj:

your english is equally as bad! No punctuation is used to make your statements make sense.
Correction: Your english is poor. You may seek a tuition refund from your secondary school
na u get time to teach d guy.i thought he knew all
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by dreamangel: 5:43am On Jul 10, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Are you insane? When I read posts like this I understand why some people want division.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by dreamangel: 5:53am On Jul 10, 2017
God bless you. It is not so much separation for its own sake but for growth. The present condition of Nigeria has to change, we have to move forward. I am not interested in insults, jealousies and tribal bigotry. We cannot go on like this and that is a fact.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2017
That should not stop Igbos from leaving the north by 1st October. Perhaps the meeting is to arrange transportation.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Ziluxger: 6:06am On Jul 10, 2017
NaijaElba:

Plz stop disgracing your family and tribe. Why are you people so mischievous in life like this. If Ipob meet you people will say miscreants are meeting and that their decisions Will not reach anywhere. Now politicians(governors for that matter) are meeting, same you people again are saying looters are meeting. So nobody should meet again in SE or SS? We should just remain like that, directionless, without meeting be it your so called miscreants or politicians. Plz you people should stop showing frustration, bitterness and insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by DieBuhari: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Keep your useless Islam to the wåste.
What nonsense diversity is that?

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
End Generation of Old Eastern Governors....As u see them, they are highly influenced with happenings In Abuja...in other word they are corrupt like any governor you can mention.....

In mean word...THEY ARE CORRUPT SOUTH EAST/SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNORS.

This ur post is not just only senseless, It's baseless and has no connection with the topic at hand.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2017
EzeUche:
SW no dey?

SW is northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by obiezed: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2017
pazienza:
Why have Ndiigbo here decided to turn this thread to be all about Yorubas? What sort of fuckery is that?

Can't we just discuss our own issues and let Yorubas be?
Don't mind the kids who think throwing shade up and down willy nilly is helping whatever cause they are supporting, the day they learn to stop throwing insults and to disregard insults thrown at us will be the day I take most of them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Is my beloved Governor there?? I doubt so, he always send his Deputy to this kind meeting.
#AlwaysBusy.

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
End Generation of Old Eastern Governors....As u see them, they are highly influenced with happenings In Abuja...in other word they are corrupt like any governor you can mention.....

In mean word...THEY ARE CORRUPT SOUTH EAST/SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNORS.

Hmmmm, You talk English
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2017
hammerF:

This is SS/SE meeting, u are busy telling dem wat to discuss about in their own region.

They will discuss wateva they like. They owe nobody any explanation. If u think otherwise, then y was SW not included? Times are fast changing.

SW need to learn honour, integrity and loyalty to remain relevant, u cannot continue to get away with rascality.

Learn from who exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" / Ayoleke Adu Is Dead / Malami’s ₦5 Billion Rice Mill Construction In Kebbi State- SaharaReporters (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.