Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (43499 Views)

Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ShootToKill: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
We ewedu muslimz are very angry about this. Why can't you SS and SE hate each other and stop doing attache with each other.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by optional1(f): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Siscooh:
God's abundant blessings will follow you always
Amen and you too

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by iwattpro(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:

that center table cover with nigeria flag with flower on top looks like baba remains.

I dey sambisa forest oh..

shocked grin
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58295843][/quote]young lady that one is a personal issue.i have like two yoruba ladies that are waiting anxiously for a marriage proposal from me.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by TonyRoland(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
End Generation of Old Eastern Governors....As u see them, they are highly influenced with happenings In Abuja...in other word they are corrupt like any governor you can mention.....

In mean word...THEY ARE CORRUPT SOUTH EAST/SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNORS.
A fool at 20 z a fool forever...at diz ur age u can't still sense well.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by pazienza(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why have Ndiigbo here decided to turn this thread to be all about Yorubas? What sort of fuckery is that?

Can't we just discuss our own issues and let Yorubas be?

9 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
All these are ominious signs of a failed country on the throes of disintegration. Nothing can save the zoo now!
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Gh0stFreak: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
hammerF:

It is ur papa dat is a bastard. Elections in Anambra is cancelled. U are probably one useless Aboki abi Afonja dat needs to be reminded to keep off the SS/SE. imbeccile!

Cancelled by who?, i and my family members will come out to vote on that day. Have you ever sat down to think of what could happen if elections fail to hold on that day? What if the ruling FG you hate so much seizes the opportunity to impose a governor on anambra state? What will you do then, protest? by that time the scales would have fallen off your eyes and you'll engage in some meaningless protest/civil disobedience that won't change a thing because the damage would have already been done and you end up losing on both sides: Failing to elect a good leader and not getting your biafra.
Don't get me wrong, I don't have any issues with the biafran project, i just don't want anything that will lead to breakdown of law and order in my state. I don't know if you're an indigene of anambra but hopefully you'll understand the message I'm trying to pass on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Amah70: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The fear of the Lion from the east grin

Wow. stay awake for their Resolution which shall be: {we are not in support of Biafra agitation}

There are seven or eight of them, but people agitating for Biafra are in tens of millions. The seven or eight of them still believe they are representing the tens of millions of people asking for Biafra.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Markfemi2: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2017
pazienza:
Why have Ndiigbo here decided to turn this thread to be all about Yorubas? What sort of fuckery is that?

Loool your people too like Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by GQman: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2017
Glad they are coming together.
Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi Kanu has made everyone politically aware.
Even the "miscreants" are politically aware.
Politics in Nigeria will not be the same.
Its time for hard-knuckle politicking.

I know proponents of negative politics will see to it that
the coming together of SE+SS does not bear fruit.

My own be sey whether SS+SE works or not, I trust Igbos
have the key to unlock their land-locked region.
Shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Odingo1: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2017
pazienza:

Because they have polluted the internet insinuating that Igbos are doing attache by force with South South, in the North they have 19 Northern governors forum, in the old Eastern Nigeria when SE rally together SS or call for it because the two region are intertwined with each other due to geography of the area,they will start shouting up and down just because of oil that will soon become irrelevant very soon,Volvo,Mercedes,BMW are launching electric cars next year,very soon all machines in the world will start running without fossil fuel and some people are still puting all their hope on oil.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2017
hammerF:
They have started to reason, we thank God for Nnamdi Kanu.

Please, this meeeting should be done every three months.

I just love to see dem together.

How will there meeting put food on your table or affect you positively? Does it stop them from looting you dry?ode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Piiko:
Someday I am going to govern my state Ebonyi undecided

Amen bro

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Odingo1: 12:08am On Jul 10, 2017
Markfemi2:

Loool your people too like Yoruba
Yea they too like Yorubas because of this,
Yorubas have polluted the internet insinuating that Igbos are doing attache by force with South South, in the North they have 19 Northern governors forum, in the old Eastern Nigeria when SE rally together SS or call for it because the two region are intertwined with each other due to geography of the area,they will start shouting up and down just because of oil that will soon become irrelevant very soon,Volvo,Mercedes,BMW are launching electric cars next year,very soon all machines in the world will start running without fossil fuel and some people are still putting all their hope on oil.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yorubas right now

Wait until you hear the communique that will come... It will like another Anambra declaration... The unity of Nigeria is nonnegotiable and sacrosanct... You can take that to the bank
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Akonimohate2: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Afonjazzz?

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2017
hammerF:

This is SS/SE meeting, u are busy telling dem wat to discuss about in their own region.

They will discuss wateva they like. They owe nobody any explanation. If u think otherwise, then y was SW not included? Times are fast changing.

SW need to learn honour, integrity and loyalty to remain relevant, u cannot continue to get away with rascality.

keep your relevancy to your region.. sw need no one relevance to be recognize nation wide

we don't need to print trump poster to be recognized internationally. we are diplomatic in nature and we have a forgiven heart. either you're Christian or Muslim or traditionalist you're welcome to south west

no hatred utterances, no intimidation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Markfemi2: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Yea they too like Yorubas because of this,
Yorubas have polluted the internet insinuating that Igbos are doing attache by force with South South, in the North they have 19 Northern governors forum, in the old Eastern Nigeria when SE rally together SS or call for it because the two region are intertwined with each other due to geography of the area,they will start shouting up and down just because of oil that will soon become irrelevant very soon,Volvo,Mercedes,BMW are launching electric cars next year,very soon all machines in the world will start running without fossil fuel and some people are still putting all their hope on oil.

Igbos always have orgasm anytime SS leaders meet with them lol why ?

Did you not hear your ekewedu saying niger deltans won't go with you

Old eastern region is a British creation Just like Nigeria and has expired since 2014.

So it's not a big deal if they meet you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Odingo1: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2017
GQman:
Glad they are coming together.
Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi Kanu has made everyone politically aware.
Even the "miscreants" are politically aware.
Politics in Nigeria will not be the same.
Its time for hard-knuckle politicking.

I know proponents of negative politics will see to it that
the coming together of SE+SS does not bear fruit.

My own be sey whether SS+SE works or not, I trust Igbos
have the key to unlock their land-locked region.
Shikena!
Igboland are not landlocked, Igboland extend to some part of Rivers and Delta,State creation is just artificial made by Gowon, is only in old Eastern Nigeria,that Igbos found in Rivers,Delta,Edo and Benue are not refer to as Igbos, but in the north the Fulanis and Hausas are referred to Fulanis and Hausas anywhere they are found in the North, Yorubas in Kwara are still refered to as Yorubas, is some part of Kwara,kogi not a yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Odingo1: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Markfemi2:

Old eastern region is a British creation Just like Nigeria and has expired since 2014.

It doesn't matter, but one clear thing is that SE and SS cannot do without each other because of the geography of the area

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Nice one, hope to see workable economic recommendations/plans for the region. SE should spare head it.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Markfemi2:

PLS take note the article is not talking about IGBO or any tribe but a Meeting between SE/SS gov.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Markfemi2: 12:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Odingo1:

It doesn't matter, but one clear thing is that SE and SS cannot do without each other because of the geography of the area

lol okay
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by Markfemi2: 12:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Odingo1:

lol okay bestie ss
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2017
NaijaElba:

How will there meeting put food on your table or affect you positively? Does it stop them from looting you dry?ode!

You shouldn't have dignified that 'Ode' with your response. Aren't you enjoying their fooleries? If these are the kind of people that will inhabit that biafra when it is formed eventually( I sincerely pray so) ,then it is doomed right from inception. These are intellectually daft and highly emotional people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by bantudra: 12:50am On Jul 10, 2017
chaiii....

make you easterners dont worry...we deltans will teach una on the battlefields that we deltans dont realy like una that much...

shebi una no wan listen....okay...

me?..become biafran...better forget the idea and face front.....

i dont care how many igbos live in the delta....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by alphaeus212(m): 1:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Yyeske:
Hope they discussed about the IPOB miscreants' emperor Nnamdi kanu who is a dead man living. If not, IPOB supporters here are all dead because we are already waiting to lynch them all
SEE PANT LIKE YOU, BALLESS slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by GQman: 1:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Igboland are not landlocked, Igboland extend to some part of Rivers and Delta,State creation is just artificial made by Gowon, is only in old Eastern Nigeria,that Igbos found in Rivers,Delta,Edo and Benue are not refer to as Igbos, but in the north the Fulanis and Hausas are referred to Fulanis and Hausas anywhere they are found in the North, Yorubas in Kwara are still refered to as Yorubas, is some part of Kwara,kogi not a yoruba land

I must say I agree with you.
I am just saying in the rare chance that the coastal regions decide to stay with Nigeria in a referendum,
I am sure Igbo will have the key to the land-lock.
Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by GQman: 1:17am On Jul 10, 2017
I drove from Aba-PH and didn't even know when I got to PH. It was so close.
I also drove from Owerri-Obinze-PH and it was so close(around 30 minutes)
And everyone was speaking Igbo.
I was shocked, so I must say if Rivers is South-South, then Imo and Abia is South-South.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) by EzeUche(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2017
PureMe01:
wats d good excuse okowa has??..."he missed it" is "he missed it" unless emergency situations.he is as good as obiano who missed as well.so no partial defence of one

His daughter just gave birth. That seems like a pretty good excuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" / Ayoleke Adu Is Dead / Malami’s ₦5 Billion Rice Mill Construction In Kebbi State- SaharaReporters (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.