Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too (750 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by legislatively: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
My ex wants me back, but I'm in another relationship, I have been sex with her recently, I want to stop but I keep falling into her severally cos I still feel something for her. She's making me cheat on my girlfriend, she also know that I'm in another relationship, but she won't stop coming.

Wetin I go do?
Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Grow up, and decide what you want in life, and take that important decision.... While not wasting any of these babe's time.

Btw if your ex can catch your attention that easily then you certainly have no love for your gf

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lol we they the same shit.

Just keep flexing bro.

Can't stop.
Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by legislatively: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Grow up, and decide what you want in life, and take that important decision.... While not wasting any of these babe's time.

Btw if your ex can catch your attention that easily then you certainly have no love for your gf
baba, no be so, I love my babe but I been love this ex wella too.

I loved her so much that I still feel something for her
Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
legislatively:

That's the power of a good pussy. My brother, only deliverance can save you oh.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by smartty68(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
legislatively:
My ex wants me back, but I'm in another relationship, I have been sex with her recently, I want to stop but I keep falling into her severally cos I still feel something for her. She's making me cheat on my girlfriend, she also know that I'm in another relationship, but she won't stop coming.

Wetin I go do?
You can't serve two masters at the same time! Make a choice now; You either choose one or loose both in the end

Be wise: hope you still remember the story of Adam and Eve tongue
Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
legislatively:

You can't Love two women at the same time, and if you really loved the 1st one, you wouldn't have left her for the 2nd ( so whatever the reason you guys parted, is what you should focus on now)

Just because you may miss the coochie, does NOT mean you love her.
Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by Patented: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
making u cheat ke?.........u dey do wetin sweet u no ooooooo
Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by doughziay: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
legislatively:

Wetin I go do?

Do unto others what you want to be done to you.
You know you are doing something wrong and you continue doing it. What else do you want us to advice you on?

From the way you sound you are enjoying yourself with your Ex but you just feel bad that you have a girl you are cheating on. If your girl was the one cheating, you would tag her a prostitute and even call it a quit.

If u cannot discipline and control yourself, there is nothing we tell you here that will work.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by lekjons(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
she's making you cheat on your girlfriend how

you're cheating on your girlfriend (it's that plain and simple)

if you don't love your current girlfriend, just let her go, you don't deserve her anyway angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by legislatively: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You can't Love two women at the same time, and if you really loved the 1st one, you wouldn't have left her for the 2nd ( so whatever the reason you guys parted, is what you should focus on now)

Just because you may miss the coochie, does NOT mean you love her.
she left me, now she's back apologizing
Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Be a man no decision to give you make a decision for your self

Well i understand what you mean but you gat to set one free.
Cause i cant advise you to cheat on them so you will not create your self the spirit of cheating

Test them anyone that fails let she go
Re: My Ex Wants me Back, I Love My Girl Friend, I Still Have Something For My Ex Too by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
legislatively:
she left me, now she's back apologizing

That is enough reason to NEVER take a woman back. She has/had no respect for you or the r/ship you guys were in, and left your aasss, and you wanna give her another chance?!

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Problem / 9 Gross Things All Girls Do (but Love To Pretend They Don’t Do) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.