Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor (9271 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by chenypat(f): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2008
Pls 4 d love of God dnt allow d things of d flesh to overcome u.U said urself dat he's married n a man of God 4dat matter.Remember wat d scripture said,touch nt my annointed n do my prophet no harm.Jst jst ask d lord 2help u out of dis temptation cos smtin similar had happened 2me b4.Am a catholic n there's dis young priest dat i really liked(still do)wenever he gives d sermon,i always av dis funny feelins dat he shud ask me out,talk 2me u knw or anytin.Then i resolvd 2prayin n askin d holyspirit 2 intervene cos thoughts of him alwayz occupy my mind then i began 2ask my dat so many guys have been askin me to date dem i alwaz turn dem down so y must it b a rev.Fr.Dat was hw i stopd cos it's even a sin 2conceivd such thoughts.Nw i see him as a priest n notin more.Try harder girl u'll succeed.Success is only made by dos who says it can b done.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by chenypat(f): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2008
Pls 4 d love of God dnt allow d things of d flesh to overcome u.U said urself dat he's married n a man of God 4dat matter.Remember wat d scripture said,touch nt my annointed n do my prophet no harm.Jst jst ask d lord 2help u out of dis temptation cos smtin similar had happened 2me b4.Am a catholic n there's dis young priest dat i really liked(still do)wenever he gives d sermon,i always av dis funny feelins dat he shud ask me out,talk 2me u knw or anytin.Then i resolvd 2prayin n askin d holyspirit 2 intervene cos thoughts of him alwayz occupy my mind then i began 2ask my dat so many guys have been askin me to date dem i alwaz turn dem down so y must it b a rev.Fr.Dat was hw i stopd cos it's even a sin 2conceivd such thoughts.Nw i see him as a priest n notin more.Try harder girl u'll succeed.Success is only made by dos who says it can b done.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by chenypat(f): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by kojeiwa(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2008
Tell the pastor the you need a special prayer session with him and that you need deliverance,

i mean sexual deliverance.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Fostercat(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
it is simple,u have taken prostitution to the church.try it and God will punish u tongue
Are there no single young men in that church
REPENT shocked
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Maykelly(f): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
@topic

Shame to you.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by kolaoloye(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Poster,
i`m not here to condemn you but to advise you to shift your LOVE LENS somewhere else.
LUST HAS TAKEN OVER YOU becareful so that you don`t get LOST
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by yelum(f): 12:09am On Mar 11, 2008
my dear!dats not love oo.its simply lust.focus on other tins and if it doesnt help change church for ur sake,
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by chamotex(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2008
@TOPIC

"JESU OLUGBALA"

"BLOOD OF JESUS"
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2008
@poster
abeg, leave the man alone o, esp since he's married. dnt make him commit adultery o, which is a son according to the Bible and to the conscious. . . fi pastor e si le o
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by ALERTEFCC(f): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2008
una get power, something wey the pastor don shine finish, make e marry you na, e pass like that, yeye fowl
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by larekey(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2008
please who digs out these old threads that have run their cause.
make una dey check the date before una go begin reply
some people for this nairaland just dey jobless
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by talk2sulta: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2008
@poster
you are temptation on legs! temptation personified!.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by PurestBoy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2008
You must be crazy, idiot
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by almondjoy(f): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2008
larekey:

please who digs out these old threads that have run their cause.
make una dey check the date before una go begin reply
some people for this nairaland just dey jobless

People who have changed names like 400 times and go to resurrect their old threads for personal glorification.  One of the ones condemning here started the thread. . . . .spot who "they" are. I already did! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sweet Nairaland!  The land of "hypocrites"!!!! cheesy
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by emiemi(f): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2008
I go die of laughter o. grin grin grin grin grin Na wa o nairalanders, which one be dis again?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by PurestBoy(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2008
sammy901:

Check out this site ;; www.

Chatroom is open 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Good luck!!

Do you own the site? This advertisement is too much and you are not contributing to a particular forum
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Tips4love(f): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2008
I've been hearing you all accusing, degrading and few of you encouraging this girl. What is wrong if a girl is in love with her pastor. Who is a pastor anyway by definitions, a man of God? Fine, well folks everyone here is a Man OF GOD, so that doesn't make a pastor holier than anyone else in this forum. The bible, your bible said man was created in the image and likeness of God and that means everyone her have the same potential and ability of any pastor or higher, so this girl being in love with her pastor in nothing silly or sinful, She's human, she's got feelings and she has every right to say she's in love with anybody including a pastor, her pastor, Bush, Obama, Bill Gates or even one of you guys in this forum condemning her for expressing herself here.

No man is holier in the eyes of God than the other because everyone of you here is created with the same substance and that substance is pure love. I have no intention of berating your pastors but when a person or some group of people tend to place themselves higher than others, when they are still treading on earth and breathing in the same air with the plants and animals then the are nothing but still humans evolving.

Girl, if your pastor in not married, then go up to him and tell him you love him and if he's man enough he will know how to handle that love declaration. Is either he loves you back or he teaches you how to transform your feelings into a sublime love for yourself and others.

I know most of you here will not agree with me and will flame this place with disagreeing comments but remember it better to know the truth and live by it courageously that to live under someone else umbrella all you life.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by randy(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2008
Shamix girl

first u know he is married, and i am worried for the kind of love us have for him, u said it is when u seem him the BUTTER FLIES come around, if dont see him they go into extinct or what?

are u sure it is not because of his physical apperance, if u have fallen in love b/4, what has ur pastor done for u out of the oridnary church member, he gave u gift, etc.

and please shamix baby, he is married, dont come between him and his ministry, if u do sincerely LOVE him.

I will suggest u fight the butter flies. if he was not married already then ur feelings are in place.

DON'T HURT YOURSELF
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by TheSly: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2008
U r in lust with your pastor. . . .that aint love. . . .ok? sad
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2008
your pastor is married and you are tripping for him? embarassed you need serious deliverance angry. that kind of thing should not come near your mind at all. whoever says you should go and teel him is the greatest foo* angry. let that thing out of your mind fast. angry God cannot be happy with you for that if possible or if you dont want trouble change your church.-------------------- boyofsubstance4real@yahoo.com wink
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
You r in lust with your pastor. . . .that aint love. . . .ok?
that is lust[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2008
please nairalanders help me i just joined. how do you quote what someone else has said and then give your own comment about it.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by deola1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2008
leave the church gurl, and if u think u're over it u can go back there but for now just back off.
God bless ya
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Sisikill: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2008
shamix:

I have been a member of some church for a couple of Months but i have a problem. Every time i see my pastor preaching , butterflies start running in my stomach. This has been going on for some time but i don't know what to do since he is married. Can I tell him? Advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Reasons why you shouldn't

1) He's married
2) He's married
3) HE IS FREAKING MARRIED.

And maybe it's time you looked for another church. . .obviously, it's a waste of time going to this church since it does nothing for your spiritual growth. Besides what happened to the whole fleeing from temptation the bible teaches? Abi those pages are stuck togethe in your bible? Well if that's the case, let me help you out here. . .

2 Tim 2:22 (KJV)  Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a
pure heart.

No where does it say go on a public forum and ask for advice hoping someone will tell you what you really wanna hear.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by emmanuel2u: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2008
@poster
u need deliverance,and i think we have to nominate people to conduct the deliverance, urs is a serious case,so we need about five persons to handle d case
they are

sly
tommy
pmond
jennykadry
saucekid

if u see ur names here pls attend to the demon controlling dis girl
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Sisikill: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2008
Tips4love:

I've been hearing you all accusing, degrading and few of you encouraging this girl. What is wrong if a girl is in love with her pastor. Who is a pastor anyway by definitions, a man of God? Fine, well folks everyone here is a Man OF GOD, so that doesn't make a pastor holier than anyone else in this forum. The bible, your bible said man was created in the image and likeness of God and that means everyone her have the same potential and ability of any pastor or higher, so this girl being in love with her pastor in nothing silly or sinful, She's human, she's got feelings and she has every right to say she's in love with anybody including a pastor, her pastor, Bush, Obama, Bill Gates or even one of you guys in this forum condemning her for expressing herself here.

No man is holier in the eyes of God than the other because everyone of you here is created with the same substance and that substance is pure love. I have no intention of berating your pastors but when a person or some group of people tend to place themselves higher than others, when they are still treading on earth and breathing in the same air with the plants and animals then the are nothing but still humans evolving.

Girl, if your pastor in not married, then go up to him and tell him you love him and if he's man enough he will know how to handle that love declaration. Is either he loves you back or he teaches you how to transform your feelings into a sublime love for yourself and others.

I know most of you here will not agree with me and will flame this place with disagreeing comments but remember it better to know the truth and live by it courageously that to live under someone else umbrella all you life.

Okaaay. . .let's get things straight,
It's not about people thinking pastors are Gods themselves, therefore mortal women won't cut it for them
It not about people thinking she's not fit to be with a pastor.
The general consesus is that it's WRONG because he is a MARRIED PASTOR. . .you know with a WIFE. Sheesh!

Oh one more thing. . .

Obama - Married
Bush - Married
Gates - MA.RR.IED.
So except you're telling her to go after married men. . .I fail to see your point of bringing these men up.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by topkin(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2008
@ Topic

Ah! U are on your own o! And he's married!!! Babe commot mind biko!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by waterworks(f): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2008
shamix the very first question is the pastor hot? grt body, grt face or charming smile. fromthere we can determine if its love or lust!! grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by kolaoloye(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2008
waterworks:

shamix the very first question is the pastor hot? grt body, grt face or charming smile. fromthere we can determine if its love or lust!! grin

Pls don't encourage evil, it is pure lust confirmed.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by ty4real(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2008
sammy901:

Check out this site ;; www.

Chatroom is open 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Good luck!!
You are becoming a nuisance with this advert thing ooo!or were you going to be paid based on the number of post you put here about this advert ni! grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by annboga(f): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2008
Why do some gals reason in a very annoying manner.
Wht's with u falling in love with ur pastor again.Try and caution
urself and let the lust in u get out of u by the power of the holy ghost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) / Man And His Married Lover Exposed After Their Sex Tape Leaked Online. Photos / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.