Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor (9274 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by PERVERT9: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2008
love ko lust ni
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Vallo57(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2008
Go for it baby girl!!! You only live once. Maybe that is the husband Baba god has chosen for you. "The food way bird chop Na hin go carry fly"
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by SweetT1: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2008
@Poster

You are in luck babygirl, it's better than falling in love with a stripper. grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by Gamine(f): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2008
lol
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor by izeek(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2008
all of una way say make she change church, wetin go happen if she fall in love with the new church pastor?
better go join mosque, dat way if u fall in love with thier imam, u can tell him. afetrall he is allowed 40virgins. thats if u are still 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm So Paranoid About Marriage / She's Keeping Herself For The Wedding Night / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.