Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! (30407 Views)

Guys, Don't Die Trying. Don't Kill Yourself / Be Wise, Don't Kill Your Man, Nurse Share Light Why Men Die Ealy / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Jman06(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2017
Miggs:
Let me simplify that sentence..Males on Nland and other social networks "like" female dps because they are naturally interested in females but females hardly,if ever 'like" male dps because they arent really interested in males.They are much more interested in other females
P.S.Realistically,there is no such thing as 'love" on this planet.Its all about INTERESTS
True love only exists in the nuclear family between parents and their children and between siblings born and nutured by same mom and dad.

I know i love my mum,dad and siblings for real.
Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by Jman06(m): 12:58am On Jul 24, 2017
The op is right! When a lady says she loves you, it's either because you are rich, intelligent or most commonly tall and handsome. It's always for a selfish reason. Unlike a guy that would stoop to marry a lady that is poor, illiterate or not too good looking.

1 Like

Re: Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! by kazyhm(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2018
Melonny:
***Please, do not take this as an excuse to start hating women***
Hello guys, this is melonny. I would like to discuss something deep, something very dear to the heart, something very important and I feel that it will resonate with you as well. I want to talk about the fact that in my personal experience and interactions I have had with people which is considerable "WOMEN DON'T LOVE MEN". In fact , women are incapable of loving another genuinely.
Some new data about divorce and non-marital breakups contains an unexpected findings. it found that women initiated nearly 70% of all divorces (Psychologytoday, 2015)
It's often the women who expresses more overt conflict and dissatisfaction about the state of their marriage. On the other man, the man is more likely to report feeling troubled by his wife's dissatisfaction; but pretty much "OK" with the way things are; he's content to just lope along as time passes (Goodmenproject, 2015). Why? Men interpret things simply by looking whether they feel good and the woman feels good at the moment (Goodmenproject, 2014) while
Women are slaves of their emotions- they attach their memories to their emotions. Her decisions and reaction are based on all the past memories. "If you hurt her feelings last year by acting in a particular way, that pain still lies in her. she feels the possibility that you could do it again (she feels you have the potential to hurt her again)- even if you have changed significantly since that time( (Goodmenproject, 2014)). No wonder, they are willing to leave just as long as the relationship hits the rock and a guy who is objectively better in every way comes offering her more(Reddit).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.