Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread (19958 Views)

Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / Seun-osewa Short Stories Battle Registration Thread- Last Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2017
skarlett:

Thank you very much dear
Congrats! Anything I support is always successful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2017
DeeTus:
Congrats! Anything I support is always successful!

...includin' abortion.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Missnande:
Repogirl- Thanks maam, I learnt a great deal from you.

Divepen- I say a job well done to you,you handled this efficiently.

ProFurer,YourRadiance,thepussyhunter,ashewoboy- Thank you for campaigning and for your support!

Romancelanders and litlanders- Thanks for your votes

Debbietiyan- I liked your story FIRST KISS, it was lovely.

Illicit- Though I did not fully comrehend BOGUS, I liked the humor and THE INFANT was dope!

Piroux- I enjoyed all your stories,you write well.

OluwabuqqyYOLO- Your style of writing is exceptional. Following 'of 53' like 5'n'6.

Skarlett- Congratulations,you earned it! I like your moniker.

cc sunshineG,lefulefu,shycypher,dacovajnr,stellie,divay22,dillusionist,lalas247

Please pardon me if you voted and your name wasn't mentioned,I'm equally thankful to you!

wink

PS: Next time, lets know beforehand so we can crash the thread & rig votes in your favour.

Yours sincerely

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2017
ShyCypher:

...includin' abortion.
LOL, no abortion.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divay22(f): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Missnande:

ProFurer,YourRadiance,thepussyhunter,ashewoboy- Thank you for campaigning and for your support!

Debbietiyan- I liked your story FIRST KISS, it was lovely.

Illicit- Though I did not fully comrehend BOGUS, I liked the humor and THE INFANT was dope!

Piroux- I enjoyed all your stories,you write well.

OluwabuqqyYOLO- Your style of writing is exceptional. Following 'of 53' like 5'n'6.

Skarlett- Congratulations,you earned it! I like your moniker.

cc sunshineG,lefulefu,shycypher,dacovajnr,stellie,divay22,dillusionist,lalas247

Please pardon me if you voted and your name wasn't mentioned,I'm equally thankful to you!
Congrats to you...
It takes balls to participate in competition, you didn't fail but you got more experience to go about things like this next time...
Big ups to you...
Hey Scarlett congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Missnande:

Debb.ietiyan- I liked your story FIRST KISS, it was lovely.

Illic.it- Though I did not fully comrehend BOGUS, I liked the humor and THE INFANT was dope!

Piro.ux- I enjoyed all your stories,you write well.

Oluw0ab.uqqyYOLO- Your style of writing is exceptional. Following 'of 53' like 5'n'6.

Skarl.ett- Congratulations,you earned it! I like your moniker.

cc sunsh.ineG,lefu.lefu,shyc.ypher,dacova.jnr,st.ellie,div.ay22,dillus.ionist,la.las247

yw wink
*hugs*

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Missnande(f): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
ShyCypher:

wink

PS: Next time, lets know beforehand so we can crash the thread & rig votes in your favour.

Yours sincerely

Thank you,will do.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Missnande(f): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:

Congrats to you...
It takes balls to participate in competition, you didn't fail but you got more experience to go about things like this next time...
Big ups to you...

Thank you very much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Missnande(f): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
lefulefu:
yw wink *hugs*
Smiles, thank you!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:

Congrats to you...
Big ups to you...

Wait o...

She has balls? shocked
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divay22(f): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
ShyCypher:

Wait o...

She has balls? shocked
Lol..
I don't mean that kinda balls cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:

Lol..
I don't mean that kinda balls cheesy

What kind?

Cheese balls?
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divay22(f): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
ShyCypher:

What kind?

Cheese balls?
Hahahaha grin grin
No No No
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:

Hahahaha grin grin
No No No

Be specific na... why are you so secretive bayi?
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divay22(f): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
ShyCypher:

Be specific na... why are you so secretive bayi?
Okay
What i meant by balls, is confident, strength ,courage
Anything that makes one strong...

It takes balls to be a woman
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:

Okay
What i meant by balls, is confident, strength ,courage
Anything that makes one strong...

It takes balls to be a woman

Ha!
Does it have to be big balls or just any ball size?
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divay22(f): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
ShyCypher:

Ha!
Does it have to be big balls or just any ball size?
Uncle
Shebi have told you, my meaning of balls
Don't know if it is big or small
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Missnande:
Thank you, dear. That story will awe you, I swear down! How far na? How we go take share the prize?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:

Uncle
Shebi have told you, my meaning of balls
Don't know if it is big or small

Was jus fuckin' wit yu... grin

Yu fell 4 it
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divay22(f): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2017
ShyCypher:

Was jus fuckin' wit yu... grin

Yu fell 4 it
For your mind sad
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Divepen1 please When Is This Year's competition Starting
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Divepen1 when Is The Next Competition. Abi Una de Select Contestants By Una Sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / The Journey To A Thousand Flash / When Mission Becomes Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.