Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (10763 Views)

Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Can You Bathe With Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hell yeah! Shower, bubble bath and all of d above.

Am comfortable, he's comfortable,d romantica can fall in line. kiss

1 Like

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by lifestyle1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
No i won't, she's gonna see my dick. grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by drnoel: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2012
the people saying no donĀ“t know what they are missing

1 Like

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by childluck(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2012
If you ain't then you have something to hide or you have low self-esteem.
If you get so intimate without clothes on, what is the big deal about bathing with your partner?

Most people who don't like this are not just proud of their bodies and then they shy away.

I love doing it and the feeling is always good!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by naijarican(f): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hell yeah! Shower, bubble bath and all of d above.

Am comfortable, he's comfortable,d romantica can fall in line. kiss

*hi-five* Bathing or showering together is oh so nice, and making love with your dude in the bath or shower is fun too, long as yall don't slip and bust ya a55es LMAO!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by tsquainoo: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
Get the latest job offers all from one site ECOWAS TODAY
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
Jacuzzi sex is best, thats all I can say for now!!!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by brownusagirl(f): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
deluxecad: Lol! This sounds funny right? But some people shy away from bathing with their partner. What for? What is there to hide again? I would if I hav hot affections for her. Would you?
husband yes boyfriend not. Why show him something he is not getting?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by deluxecad(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
life_style: No i won't, she's gonna see my dick. grin

Haha! Very funny
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Pritheeann(f): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
brownusagirl: husband yes boyfriend not. Why show him something he is not getting?
seconded...
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Bunchersstab(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I've done it severaly wit d girls i luvd par-tym...

I will want to xpirience e-bath wit my e-wives & e-crush as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.