Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (10764 Views)

Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Can You Bathe With Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by sjeezy8: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
lol @ rooneys response to amaka grin

@ post yes ohhh, taking a shower with my chick isnt/wouldnt be a big deal. I just need her to lotion my body and dress me afterwards. ( I dont know why they always say no like wtf)
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by platinumnk(f): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

@ post yes ohhh, taking a shower with my chick isnt/wouldnt be a big deal.  I just need her to lotion my body and dress me afterwards. ( I dont know why they always say no like wtf)

lotion and dress you? ewwwwwwwwwww thats gay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I perfer watching him dress, thats sexy! wink
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
Assumptions, assumptions.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by daylae(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
Am sure this is going to be a "never ending story".@ebonyeyes am still waiting o! Still curious to hear ur experience. Mail me,wanna rub mind with u(bammiedaylaex14@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by mamagee3(f): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2010
Only if he's my husband. tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by bkbabe99: 12:14am On Feb 03, 2010
denzel2009:

It still boil down to the fact that African women are not really romantic,you sha.gged your bf's brains out and you cant even bath together until you are married?Wonderful. You needn't tell an Oyinbo girl before she slips of her robe to join you in the shower. Whats so wrong there?Its not like doing it with your one night stand bobo.

Lol. exactly!!! Maybe u shoulda saved the "not until marriage thing" for se. .xx instead of the shower!!! freakn undacover hos!

Abekeade08:

I see nothing wrong in bathing with your partner who is either b/f-g/f or spouse. Its very senusal and a time to bond with him.  wink

^^^Damn, I gotta marry this chic! Wuts your ring size again?^^^

sjeezy8:

lol @ rooneys response to amaka grin

@ post yes ohhh, taking a shower with my boys isnt/wouldnt be a big deal.  I just need him/them to lotion my body and dress me afterwards. ( I dont know why they always say no like wtf)

Yo, Sjeezy U's a nasty effer!!! Dont ever holla at me in your life eva again!!! Damn!! grin

platinumnk:

lotion and dress you? ewwwwwwwwwww  thats gay  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  I perfer watching him dress, thats sexy! wink

A guy actually STAYS in the same room wit u?!!? Wow, he blind? Shortsighted?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2010
Rooneyboy:

i hear u. WOMAN ! ! !
bleep off. i dont even f&^*%^* know you.  angry angry angry
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by deluxecad(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2010
I read a lotta babes saying No. What exactly would u stil be hidin if u've been banging him all along? What do folks do in a jaccuzi?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by galatico(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2010
No way except am legally married to her !!!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by r231(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2010
hellllllllllll yes cheesy grin cheesy grin
after some long hours of_____________then you both get in d tub with a bottle of wine, candles lite with diff. aromas, a piece of chicken grin cheesy and cool off grin cheesy
very very nice experience grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by vivaladiva(f): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2010
wats rong wiv having a shower wiv ur partner, i cn think of a whole bunch of things u can do whilst showering, imagine givin a Mouth Action wiv water trickling dwn ur face, some people na wa, yes to having a shower wiv ur boyfriend, yes to bleeping in the shower, yes to blow and hand jobs in the shower, yes yes yes
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by WUNMYTE(f): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
i will not, dats if we avnt seen each other naked, but ask urself this " what else am i covering after he had seen me naked wen doin it?" or was it in the dark?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
yes ooo.i can take my bath with ANY female friend
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Princek12(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
All these girls who claim they won't bath with their boyfriend, even when the boyfriend invites them to do so, will be the first ones to say Naija, or African, men are not romantic. From the way it seems, it is these gals who know nothing about being romantic. For God's sake, why do you have to marry someone to bath with them, or what is the big deal in bathing with your significant other? Lawd have mercy for some Afriko girls?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by deluxecad(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2010
Princek12:

All these girls who claim they won't bath with their boyfriend, even when the boyfriend invites them to do so, will be the first ones to say Naija, or African, men are not romantic. From the way it seems, it is these gals who know nothing about being romantic. For God's sake, why do you have to marry someone to bath with them, or what is the big deal in bathing with your significant other? Lawd have mercy for some Afriko girls?

Don't mind them. Na d ones wey just go obodo oyibo small come dey form Beyonce. Be real girls. Be real!!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by deluxecad(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

bleep off. i dont even f&^*%^* know you.  angry angry angry

@Amaka: I smell pretence and denial in ur stance on this.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^^
1. are you that bored looking for attention?
2. that comment was directed at rooneyboy, NOT you!
3. why do you keep quoting me everywhere and talking gibberish?
4. and that comment is how old? and you choose to say something now?
GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by deluxecad(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2010
@Why would I crave your attention? I was actually respondin 2 ur 1st response. U r takin dis nl thing 2 personal? I wonder d kind of person u r. U can't be a man no matter how much manly and domineering u may sound. Damn!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Enockia(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2010
i do it all the time infact i did it like an hour ago
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Borat1: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2010
You should have asked if you'd screw with your partner in the bath, cos thats what it'll ultimately lead to. . .
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by sistajay(f): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2010
We shower together in the mornin!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Enockia(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
~Borat~:

You should have asked if you'd screw with your partner in the bath, cos thats what it'll ultimately lead to. . .

that's not true we don't do it all the time
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by ravenzord(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
@ OP: Why not? And it doesn't even have to be sexual, it makes bathing easier wink.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by noblegas2(m): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2010
Most definately son! Dnt knw bowt 9ja gals bt arab chickz luv am die!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by femigeisha: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2010
men its fun, try it wink
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by whitesturd(f): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2010
yes its so romantic grin cool
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by beeke(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2010
to dos i cant do it unless he or she is married how i wish u will say dsame tin wen it comes to intimacy cos if not i will assume dat u cant even hear urself, kini big dael if u bath with somebody u're already b.a.ngi.ng cos to me ders nottin 2 hid anymore unless if u re the type dat run tins in d DARK sha but i would advice u to alwayz insist on puttin d LIGHT ON so u'd be able to know and see wot u re going into wink or wot is coming inside u shocked
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by deluxecad(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2010
Do people do in d dark? Why? What's there to hide? I have to c every.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by SAGoddess: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2010
I don't see anything wrong with taking a bath with my boyfriend, we can even play a little while we are at it, if we want to that is, wink
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2010
You dey bang am but you nor fit bath with am??

Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by SAGoddess: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2010
michelin89:

You dey bang am but you nor fit bath with am??

Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided undecided undecided

Where there is a will, there is a way grin grin grin if the bath fails, try the shower wink
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by eridah2007(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2010
WHY NT, TOT OF DAT ALONE CAN MAKE ME GO HARD ANY TIME ANY DAYxxxx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / 4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.