Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (10765 Views)

Can You bathe together With Your Husband In A Face Me I Face You compound / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Can You Bathe With Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by ogazi007(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
Yeso!very important and advisable.atleast you will be very sure she had her bath.
most girls hide under the canopy of make up to smell really funky and stinky.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by daylae(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ebonyeyes tink uv done this a couple of times,would u mind sharing with us which is most romantic, and why?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

by the way why havent you commented on the recent revelations that Vanessa Perroncel wayne bridge's gf or ex was serving the hot dish to John Terry at the same time,  grin grin
Haha do you reckon he will beat Woods record? grin I thought Wayne and Vanessa and were on a break from their relationship when they began their affair? Either its wrong and he tried to suppress the story. Thank fook the radar is off black men because they were beginning to think it was only black men that are dogs grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
daylae:

@ebonyeyes tink uv done this a couple of times,would u mind sharing with us which is most romantic, and why?
What makes you say that? grin grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by woye77: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
grin if the bath is big enough, why not?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by KennyG6(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Haha do you reckon he will beat Woods record? grin I thought Wayne and Vanessa and were on a break from their relationship when they began their affair? Either its wrong and he tried to suppress the story. Thank fook the radar is off black men because they were beginning to think it was only black men that are dogs grin
i hope it does, for one i don't dig JT's personality at all, to be bonking his friend and teammates gf who also happens to be his neighbour and wife's friend is just so low,
Heard that majority of the women surveyed said he should keep the england captainship compared to the men who wanted him out,
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

if I'm married, yes.
but other than that, NO.

i hear u. WOMAN ! ! !
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Dimka76(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
Its still the best way to wash ur back .
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by honeric01(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Boy your crazy, grin grin grin Your dirty mind tongue tongue tongue

I usually have an amoric suit on grin grin grin grin

you are not telling us something oo
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by daylae(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ebonyeyes Cus am a psychic,i can sense it by ur words. Now pls share ur experience.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

i hope it does, for one i don't dig JT's personality at all, to be bonking his friend and teammates gf who also happens to be his neighbour and wife's friend is just so low,
Heard that majority of the women surveyed said he should keep the england captainship compared to the men who wanted him out,
I think he should take a break from the sport like Tiger did. I feel sorry for his wife. But she had to see the signs, he allegedly cheated on her 8x when they were going out. Its hard for a leopard to change its spots. Its going to be an atmosphere in that locker room and on the field when they are playing during the world cup if he is on the team.

honeric01:

you are not telling us something oo

What do you want me to say? grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
daylae:

@ebonyeyes Cus am a psychic,i can sense it by your words. Now pls share your experience.
On a public forum? not in my lifetime grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by platinumnk(f): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hmm . . in a Serious relationship that is leading to marriage . . .

Yes cheesy

But I perfer showers.  . .

mm the feeling of lips and hot water hitting on your skin . .  everything wet . . ooooooooooooh
its very personal and sensual, only if you're comfortable with it.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by honeric01(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

What do you want me to say? grin

That no man is worth seeing the skeleton in your cupboard lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
honeric01:

That no man is worth seeing the skeleton in your cupboard lipsrsealed
How in hells name did you draw out that conclusion? grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by daylae(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
@ebonyeyes with the level of anonymity we all enjoy on NL,why not! No big deal! Go on gal!
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by 190: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
platinumnk:

Hmm . . in a Serious relationship that is leading to marriage . . .

Yes cheesy

But I perfer showers.  . .

mm the feeling of lips and hot water hitting on your skin . .  everything wet . . ooooooooooooh
its very personal and sensual, only if you're comfortable with it.

yes thats my girl

Go girlie~
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2010
Tonye-t:

But i thought gals and guys go swimming together 97% unclothed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
my sister thank u for reminding them HOLY MARY NL girls o.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by honeric01(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

How in hells name did you draw out that conclusion? grin

Because those with huge skeletons in their cupboard always try to do things alone. undecided
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
daylae:

@ebonyeyes with the level of anonymity we all enjoy on NL,why not! No big deal! Go on gal!
No thanks grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
honeric01:

Because those with huge skeletons in their cupboard always try to do things alone. undecided
resident psychiatrist grin grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
Though never done it before, i see nothing wrong in it. What would a girl/guy hide again after enough sucking of d.i.c.k.s and c.u.n.t.s ?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by honeric01(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

resident psychiatrist grin grin

Not even close but you know what i meant right?
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by denzel2009: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
It still boil down to the fact that African women are not really romantic,you sha.gged ur bf's brains out and you cant even bath together until you are married?Wonderful. You needn't tell an Oyinbo girl before she slips of her robe to join you in the shower. Whats so wrong there?Its not like doing it with your one night stand bobo.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by leeport: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
done it and there is nothing to it,
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Abekeade08(f): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
I see nothing wrong in bathing with your partner who is either b/f-g/f or spouse. Its very senusal and a time to bond with him.  wink
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by platinumnk(f): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
Abekeade08:

I see nothing wrong in bathing with your partner who is either b/f-g/f or spouse. Its very senusal and a time to bond with him. wink

yes it brings u very close . . if you're looking to bond closer, thats it. If you say you will never do it, then you have never tried it. grin
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Abekeade08(f): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
yes it brings u very close . . if you're looking to bond closer, thats it. If you say you will never do it, then you have never tried it.

Abi ooh, "Dont' knock it, till you have tried it" tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by deluxecad(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
Uhmm! Now pple r coming out of their cocoons. Women always deny stuff.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Dimka76(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
I really prefer watching though. U guys be carefull, we dont want nasty accidents in the bathtub.
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Moyola(f): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
Aww! hao 9zz?! I wud! cool tongue
Re: Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? by Akinagirl(f): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
Nothing wrong with bathing with my partner. Done it before. Its really cool. Some of you all saying you wont bathe with your partner till marriage? What is there to hide again. Don't you Zap them or not? So why the pretense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.