Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! (15569 Views)

I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? / Stay Longer In Bed Naturally. / Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! by moderngist(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Guys let me tell a secret if you are a one minute man. See I have tried several time it's working. When you want to last longer in bed try watching television while fucking your lady. As you will last longer..see this story.http://moderngist.com/erotic-story-ifeanyis-naughty-evening-office-turns-sxual-orgy-co-staff
Re: Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! by moderngist(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Try am
Re: Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! by Pro2makx(m): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2017
Don't waste your time. To have a lasting solution, u need no medication, drugs alcohol or even TV as u just said. Just make sure you partner gives you hand job alot. This will help u control your duration and teach you the art of lasting longer. It works, you can go 1hr or more if u want.
Re: Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! by moderngist(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! by moderngist(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Na woo
Re: Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! by moderngist(m): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2017
Hello
Re: Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! by chiraqDemon(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2017
As u de fvck then NEPA take light then u go just pour be that nau

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / •**★★Breast Challenge★★*** / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.