Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

No Be Lie Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Be Lie Oo (656 Views)

My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be Lie Oo by Generous900(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Any lady that stays alone and pay her rent alone in Lagos is a full time OLOSHO. ( BEWARE ) They don't like to fall in love with a guy cos they don't want to be control by any guy especially an average living guy and they are confused and always feel insecure.... NO WIFE MATERIAL in Lagos.
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Not any but majority of them. They showcase their market on social media platforms
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Really.
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Generous900(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Really.
I'm telling you, they toy with a normal guy feelings cos they don't care
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Generous900:
I'm telling you, they toy with a normal guy feelings cos they don't care

Too bad dear I believe not all right.
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Not this early please
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Alphamale2017(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Generous900:
Any lady that stays alone and pay her rent alone in Lagos is a full time OLOSHO. ( BEWARE ) They don't like to fall in love with a guy cos they don't want to be control by any guy especially an average living guy and they are confused and always feel insecure.... NO WIFE MATERIAL in Lagos.

Lmaooooo that last line though . maybe Na because u wan sew agbada that's why you nor see enough material. try sew singlet .

1 Like

Re: No Be Lie Oo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Such fvcked up mentality
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Generous900(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Such fvcked up mentality
My guy only street wise can relate not Get inside like you with no OT.
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Generous900:
My guy only street wise can relate not Get inside like you with no OT.
Total BS
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Generous900:
I never knew some people could be as stupid as this.Thanks for confirming your existence,morôn.
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Generous900(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
I never knew some people could be as stupid as this.Thanks for confirming your existence,morôn.
One of them spotted... They hate been call Olosho cos they don't like the truth
Re: No Be Lie Oo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Generous900:
One of them spotted... They hate been call Olosho cos they don't like the truth
K

(1) (Reply)

My View: Anybody In A Relationship Is Having Sex? / 3 Ways To Make Her Have An Orgasm / Meet The Sex Robots Designed To Replace Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.