Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? (1847 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is purely bout me.

I met this lady online and one thing leads to another we entered into a relationship but along the line the relationship comes to an end. During the relationship period she dint lemme know any of her family and she dint lemme visit her at their house.

Now am with a new lady... We met by chance and along the line we start dating since am single likewise her but to my surprise she was my ex elder sis.

The relationship with her kid sis no sex, no hug, no peck ooo nothing serious ever happen.

Yesternight she wants us to tell her kid sis which i had in mind too so we are planning that now.

Should i still continue?

Ladies... A guy who doesnt have sex with your kid sis when they are dating before they quit can u go ahead with him??

I need advice o
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by adajoe555: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
No I can't
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by damseyl(f): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
Shit!
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Victornezzar: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ur heading confused me Bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by darbeelicous(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
i believe I'm speaking for the general public if I ask..... what the fvck do u want from us? advice to u or opinions..... Ayam not understanding.
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by mofeoluwadassah: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
adajoe555:
No I can't
But nothing like intimacy happen
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
damseyl:
Shit!

Huh... U mean?
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
It's a no
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ur heading confused me Bro
how?
Im with my ex elder sis now.
Thats why i wants to know if i can cont. I met her by chance
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Victornezzar: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:

how?

Im with my ex elder sis now.

Thats why i wants to know if i can cont. I met her by chance
U can if u really love her
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
darbeelicous:
i believe I'm speaking for the general public if I ask..... what the fvck do u want from us? advice to u or opinions..... Ayam not understanding.

I dont have stamina to argue so am just strolling pass
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
It's a no
And your reason is?
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
U can if u really love her
Bro... Hmmmm to be frank she make me believe in love again...
Shes just amazing....
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Victornezzar: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:

Bro... Hmmmm to be frank she make me believe in love again...

Shes just amazing....
Sincerely if u really love her nd she loves u too nd if d jnr sis is supporting it too
den u guys shld be 2geda or u can extend it into marriage wink
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Sincerely if u really love her nd she loves u too nd if d jnr sis is supporting it too
den u guys shld be 2geda or u can extend it into marriage wink

My aim in every relationship is marriage not sex... Im praying it leads to that.

I will meeting with the kid sister soon... Im planning it with the elder sis am with now
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:

My aim in every relationship is marriage not sex... Im praying it leads to that.

I will meeting with the kid sister soon... Im planning it with the elder sis am with now

I made some typing errors but hope u understand
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Victornezzar: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:

Yeah Bro am also with u
Mhen good ladies deserve someone like u sha
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Never, first of all, i trust my sister's judgment as to why the relationship ended initially.

Second, family comes before men.
kherlly:
This is purely bout me.

I met this lady online and one thing leads to another we entered into a relationship but along the line the relationship comes to an end. During the relationship period she dint lemme know any of her family and she dint lemme visit her at their house.

Now am with a new lady... We met by chance and along the line we start dating since am single likewise her but to my surprise she was my ex elder sis.

The relationship with her kid sis no sex, no hug, no peck ooo nothing serious ever happen.

Yesternight she wants us to tell her kid sis which i had in mind too so we are planning that now.

Should i still continue?

Ladies... A guy who doesnt have sex with your kid sis when they are dating before they quit can u go ahead with him??

I need advice o
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by phintohlar(f): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:
This is purely bout me.

Should i still continue?

I need advice o
thank goodness u were even bold enough 2 tell d elder sis, unlike some guys wey go dey believe say dem wise.. But as 4 me, well i can especially wen i get 2 knw they never had sex..
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
thank goodness u were even bold enough 2 tell d elder sis, unlike some guys wey go dey believe say dem wise.. But as 4 me, well i can especially wen i get 2 knw they never had sex..

To be frank when i first met her... The lookalike was much but keep my cool cos people do resemble each other at times... Later when i find out we sit and talk about it on our date which we conclude on continuing...

I for don go her house sef but she wants us to sit down with her kid sis to tell her....

Yes... No sex even hug and kiss dint happen thats why i think her kid sis shouldnt stop the relationship
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Never, first of all, i trust my sister's judgment as to why the relationship ended initially.

Second, family comes before men.

Yes... Shes free to ask her kid sister but i commit no crime... Her kid sis was not really ready for relationship. Comunication etc was lacking... U might wants to talk bout sex but i dont put sex first in my relationship with a lady
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yeah Bro am also with u Mhen good ladies deserve someone like u sha
Thanks bro... God bless

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by phintohlar(f): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:

To be frank when i first met her... The lookalike was much but keep my cool cos people do resemble each other at times... Later when i find out we sit and talk about it on our date which we conclude on continuing...

I for don go her house sef but she wants us to sit down with her kid sis to tell her....

Yes... No sex even hug and kiss dint happen thats why i think her kid sis shouldnt stop the relationship
i pray the kid sis understand sha
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
i pray the kid sis understand sha

I hope so but all angles that might work in her favor dint happen so I see no reason she will try and cause probs.

I miss you my friend. Tis being long I heard from you last
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by phintohlar(f): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:

I hope so but all angles that might work in her favor dint happen so I see no reason she will try and cause probs.

grin
kherlly:

smilesss... Same here
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
That's like an insult to the elder sis, perhaps she hasn't realized it yet. Dating her kid sis's ex, whether intimacy was involved or not. How will your kid sis accord you respect when you're dating a man she left?.
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op your case is complicated oo
I think the decision to continue dating the elder sis is not yours to make for now, if you are the guy in question
I know it is difficult for you cause it is not your fault and you are so in love
However, i think you should tell the elder sis and kid sister and see how they both react before seeking for additional advice

Cause people react in different ways to different thing
If you were to act on any advice now it will be too proactive or counter productive before you know how they will react to the news
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
grin smilesss... Same here
How things over there?
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
Op your case is complicated oo
I think the decision to continue dating the elder sis is not yours to make for now, if you are the guy in question
I know it is difficult for you cause it is not your fault and you are so in love
However, i think you should tell the elder sis and kid sister and see how they both react before seeking for additional advice

Cause people react in different ways to different thing
If you were to act on any advice now it will be too proactive or counter productive before you know how they will react to the news

Thanks sir... Im the guy in question. The elder is okay with it but uno someday i will meet the kid sis if i visit their home so the elder sis want us to sit with the kid and lets her know that we dating.... If shes okay which i hope and pray shes okay with then i and her elder sis will works towards future.
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:

Thanks sir... Im the guy in question. The elder is okay with it but uno someday i will meet the kid sis if i visit their home so the elder sis want us to sit with the kid and lets her know that we dating.... If shes okay which i hope and pray shes okay with then i and her elder sis will works towards future.
first of all I am not sir , I am just a young man smiley

But I am happy for you that your gf accepts it and you will soon discourse it with her kid sister as well
I hope you get a good reception from her for your own good

Peace bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:
That's like an insult to the elder sis, perhaps she hasn't realized it yet. Dating her kid sis's ex, whether intimacy was involved or not. How will your kid sis accord you respect when you're dating a man she left?.

I understand your point but assuming i met her elder sis in another state probably she had a kid for me and we came home for introduction... Will she now quits despite nothing serious between me and her kid sis?

I dont pray the relationship break oooo and it wont happen in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date This Kind Of Guy / MY REGRETS; Guys Learn From Me / Wow Photo: Ermm.. What's going on here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.