Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? (1865 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
first of all I am not sir , I am just a young man smiley

But I am happy for you that your gf accepts it and you will soon discourse it with her kid sister as well
I hope you get a good reception from her for your own good

Peace bro

Smiles... Im grateful... I will try and keep u guys posted when her kid sis is aware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Why the face?
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by phintohlar(f): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:

How things over there?
fine fine

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
fine fine
God be praise.
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by damseyl(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
kherlly:

Huh... U mean?
undecided
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by kherlly(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2017
damseyl:
undecided
Okay
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2020
kherlly:

I dont pray the relationship break oooo and it wont happen in Jesus name.

How far with the relationship now

Did it later work out
Re: Can You Date Your Kid Sis Eex??? by Freelane33(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2020
Bro shoot your shot but the outcome of this shot is going to be a 2 way streets and the kid sis will be the one to determine the outcomes because she’s the subject , the determinant . (1) outcome one - it can be a win - win game .. meaning the kid sis may not give a f about the situation .if This happen you can ride on (2) outcome two - it can be a win-lose game ... meaning she may not be happy with you dating her sis and this might cause a big chaos in the family , among the siblings and you . . So it’s a two way streets Nd when this happen . You as a man will know what’s best for you to do without anyone telling you .thats my own perspective G .. SHOOT YOUR SHOT
kherlly:
This is purely bout me.

I met this lady online and one thing leads to another we entered into a relationship but along the line the relationship comes to an end. During the relationship period she dint lemme know any of her family and she dint lemme visit her at their house.

Now am with a new lady... We met by chance and along the line we start dating since am single likewise her but to my surprise she was my ex elder sis.

The relationship with her kid sis no sex, no hug, no peck ooo nothing serious ever happen.

Yesternight she wants us to tell her kid sis which i had in mind too so we are planning that now.

Should i still continue?

Ladies... A guy who doesnt have sex with your kid sis when they are dating before they quit can u go ahead with him??

I need advice o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Gays Tied The Knot And Got And Got Mouth Wagging (photos) / My Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.