Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,949 members, 7,848,851 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List (12897 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol you told me where it was, so I had to check it out. No worries you've got maximum security plus your location is our Lil secret wink grin
Fl meaning Flawless: highest grade of diamond
cool Mehn,you even know how to keep a secret.Tell me you're not real.shocked shocked embarassed
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Agent Silifa, please. smiley

You want to learn?

I dig box of chocolates kiss kiss

Yeah Yh we all know secret agent

Maybe sometime in the future. I want to be hearing ya voice grin tongue

Ahhh chocolates. You know what they say about chocolates.. ....
... grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
but why are laughing biko sad
Cos I find it funny,duhhhhh.tongue grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Cos I find it funny,duhhhhh.tongue grin
please which part ooo grin
That you said not now and I agree sad
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
cool Mehn,you even know how to keep a secret.Tell me you're not real.shocked shocked embarassed

Well.. .We'll have to find out now , won't we? Come along with your tools we're going on adventure. Follow the black and red roses it will lead you... ... wink
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Blackhawk03(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Yeah Yh we all know secret agent

Maybe sometime in the future. I want to be hearing ya voice grin tongue

Ahhh chocolates. You know what they say about chocolates.. ....
... grin

Lol.

You wanto hear a man's voice? Nigga, you gay! angry
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
please which part ooo grin That you said not now and I agree sad
Stop twisting it joor.angry
You such a killjoy.angry undecided Don't take it wrong way.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol.
You wanto hear a man's voice? Nigga, you gay! angry
You sound like Mrcork.undecided
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:

Tell me about it Emily
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:

Tell me about it Emily grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Stop twisting it joor.angry

You such a killjoy.angry undecided Don't take it wrong way.
I know there is one ugly girl meant for me one ugly poor boy sad
Maybe we will find each other grin
Even if some people laugh at us grin grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Tell me about it Emily
You been reading my diary.cheesy My name no be Emily.grin grin
Tell you about mrcork?So you truly gay.undecided
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Preshiee:

Lol this one you're wishing me goodluck...I thot you were mad at me?
Of coz I still am......but not enough to wish u anything bad babe!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
I know there is one ugly girl meant for me one ugly poor boy sad
Maybe we will find each other grin
Even if some people laugh at us grin grin
Humor me,will ya?undecided
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Humor me,will ya?undecided
watin I do now
Sha yo no laugh at me nii grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
You been reading my diary.cheesy My name no be Emily.grin grin
Tell you about mrcork?So you truly gay.undecided

Lol.. Is there anything I won't see on nairaland? You ain't Emily *one minute silence to those you've deceived * grin lol. No the fact that he sounds like him.
Hehehe I think you know the answer to that question wink
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by safiaapussy: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Safiaa:
If you can write 20 expectations you want in a women you can answer one question. What is your income, a rough figure?
na UK english be this grin?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol.. Is there anything I won't see on nairaland? You ain't Emily *one minute silence to those you've deceived * grin lol. No the fact that he sounds like him.

please check your mail. it's important
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol,u know cork?
I think you think i think i know but i sure don't.tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Blackhawk03(f): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:

Mrcork? Kuku kee me angry angry grin grin

So, I think people from the village no want make Op see hin missing rib ooo. My sister's bestie meets everything on his list except no5&7. cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

please check your mail. it's important

Yh.. .just did. Sent you a text
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
watin I do now Sha yo no laugh at me nii grin
angry cheesy grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Lol,u know cork?
I think you think i think i know but i sure don't.tongue

Yh.. Just on nairaland tho. I definitely know that you know what I'm talking about. So what's your name spy? grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Mrcork? Kuku kee me angry angry grin grin

So, I think people from the village no want make Op see hin missing rib ooo. My sister's bestie meets everything on his list except no5&7. cheesy grin lipsrsealed
grin grin Crazy.

Make he go for spiritual bath.cheesy
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Yh.. Just on nairaland tho. I definitely know that you know what I'm talking about. So what's your name spy? grin
Tahrah.cheesy cool
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jesus! The fuuckkk is safiapussy? grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Blackhawk03(f): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin Crazy.

Make he go for spiritual bath.cheesy

You go bathe am, Tara? cheesy wink
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Safiaa(f): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
safiaapussy:

na UK english be this grin?
Shut up.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Tahrah.cheesy cool

Why should I believe you now grin

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Blackhawk03(f): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:
Jesus! The fuuckkk is safiapussy? grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You go bathe am, Tara? cheesy wink
Your expertise pass my own for that area.cheesy grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Why should I believe you now grin
You don't have to,its just a moniker anyway.undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) / My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help / American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.