Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List (12949 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
You don't have to,its just a moniker anyway.undecided angry

Lol. No.. . Like your real name in real life. Not some moniker kinda shiiit grin tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Blackhawk03(f): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Your expertise pass my own for that area.cheesy grin

Huh? You da baddest Maami. cool tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol. No.. . Like your real name in real life. Not some moniker kinda shiiit grin tongue
You sha wan know.Ayo,there's a prefix to it butlipsrsealed tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
You sha wan know.Ayo,there's a prefix to it butlipsrsealed tongue

Ayo.. Hmmm that explains the legendary yoruba in your diary. Prefix let's see oluwadayo somadayo grin tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Ayo.. Hmmm that explains the legendary yoruba in your diary. Prefix let's see oluwadayo somadayo grin tongue
Wetin be ya own name?undecided Yoruba is the coolest language ever.cool So many things you could say with one word.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by safiaapussy: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Shut up.

Shut down
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Huh? You da baddest Maami. cool tongue
Rola you too humble,me wey be learner wey you dey.E je ki n gbefun yin,anty mi.cheesy grin tongue grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Wetin be ya own name?undecided Yoruba is the coolest language ever.cool So many things you could say with one word.

Mine's David.. .. Oh no it's not. I do love the culture tho grin. You will tell me this prefix o
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by MissRaine69(f): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:

Well....

I just began searching today, I separated with my ex some 5months ago after dating for 4years. I decided to take my time off serious relationship for those period cos I wanted to get over her totally before involving with another person, although there were a couple of flings. Naming my criteria here is just to be able to meet someone whom I wouldn't waste time with. At least u already know what I want. Not meeting someone and start asking her those questions which might sound somehow to some people.

So a little about me

I'm a bit soft when it comes to Love and relationship. I have a very soft spot for someone I find totally appealing to me.

I Love with my heart although at times I might bhave in ways that'll make u question my love for u, not by cheating or abuse(physically or verbally) but by not.giving that attention u crave

I might surprise u with gifts, no matter how little just to show u I have u in mind always

I'll show up for surprise visits

At times I might want to stay indoor with u talking and playing

I Love taking evening walks, we can do that together.

And yes, I might be rigid about some issues.

I like, I Love details

I have a source of income.

I'm educated, I have my Msc

I'm 1.76m in height.

I have a slim body

I'm 27
See that is so much better .
But wife material here .....you will have to sift through a lot of chaff to get to the wheat.
Better still like a bag of ofada rice
You can see potential but you have to take the stones , pebbles stalks out first before you get to the rice so patience is essential.
I did not see patience on that list of yours. This might be a problem.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Mine's David.. .. Oh no it's not. I do love the culture tho grin. You will tell me this prefix o
Yes it is.I told you my real name even if its part,don't be like Oliver Twist.tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Yes it is.I told you my real name even if its part,but you're the first person i ever told on nairaland.

Lol we're gonna have that language discussion later over the phone. That ain't gonna work on me ooo grin.what if I told you na name was Vid. So You gotta let me know at your diamond loaded pm backyard grin tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Yes it is.I told you my real name even if its part,don't be like Oliver Twist.tongue

So why did you change it naughty ayo grin.oh Yh.. I've seen it tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

So why did you change it naughty ayo grin.oh Yh.. I've seen it tongue
I was hoping you wouldn't.embarassed
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:

Lol. No biggie grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:

Anyways gotta run now later wink tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Safiaa:
If you can write 20 expectations you want in a women you can answer one question. What is your income, a rough figure?

I hate you
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol we're gonna have that language discussion later over the phone. That ain't gonna work on me ooo grin.what if I told you na name was Vid. So You gotta let me know at your diamond loaded pm backyard grin tongue
That over the phone marra is as possible as Chris Brown claiming he is Nigerian.

Vid is not a name in itself.Ayo makes perfect sense.

No go area.Heavily guarded.cheesy cool smiley
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Anyways gotta run now later wink tongue
Bye,goodnight. Sweet dreams fall on you.smiley
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
That over the phone marra is as possible as Chris Brown claiming he is Nigerian.

Vid is not a name in itself.Ayo makes perfect sense.

No go area.Heavily guarded.cheesy cool smiley

Hehe lol you'd surprised that Chris' middle name is oluwafemi. By the way where was your mind going? grin tongue

Vid can be name. After all there's Vin diesel

Alright then will go to your parlour or oza room Pm. By the way those guards there, I put them there o grin tongue
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by thesuave10(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Bye,goodnight.
Sweet dreams fall on you.smiley

Night. ..lol you too
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by PromiseUche(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:

Really? Thanks. I was beginning to think maybe I've asked for too much
I know u shld hv at some tins to bring to the table at least.
Gals will reach out to u from this forum, but will be below ur standard/choice (not fine) and they will be too forward (rushing u) and claiming high level, intelligent, smart

The pretty ones might come but she (they) will b arrogant, (impolite) harsh and inquisitive to know where u work to ascertain ur level of income. They aim very high above #300k per month but yet they r still single.

Just forget Nlders, make much money, and u will hv frnds that will dashing u pretty gals with adequate character u desire.

Nairaland! People dey sha!
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Safiaa(f): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

I hate you
why? Just give me time jack.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehe lol you'd surprised that Chris' middle name is oluwafemi. By the way where was your mind going? grin tongue

Vid can be name. After all there's Vin diesel

Alright then will go to your parlour or oza room Pm. By the way those guards there, I put them there o grin tongue
Oluwafemi ko,Ikenna nii.

Vin is different from Vid,Vin Diesel actually sounds cool.

Go and sleep joor.grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Harwoyeez(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
You've got a cute smile grin
Preshiee:
I wish you good luck
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Harwoyeez:
You've got a cute smile grin

Thanks smiley
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Safiaa:
why? Just give me time jack.
Whatever mate
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Harwoyeez(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hope your day went well
Preshiee:

Thanks smiley
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Harwoyeez(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Guess your day went well
Preshiee:

Thanks smiley
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Safiaa(f): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Whatever mate
undecided im gonna call ur silly ass tomorrow. Goodnight.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Hope your day went well

Yes it did
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Harwoyeez(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Morning beautiful, how's your night
Preshiee:

Yes it did
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by zicoraads: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2017
ILovechess, how about me? I'm sooooo good at chess. So good.

On a serious note though, I don't think you can get what you want here. Especially with the kind of things I see on your list. If you work around SouthWest, it might be easier for you. Meeting a lady you want to have a very serious relationship with online can be difficult. Because it'll take patience and time. Some would come claiming what they are not. But then again, we've had several Nairaland weddings too, so who knows?!

As for some of you who display your pictures and still go on to post foolish comments, continue. It's a really small world. And trust me, it can come back to bite you.

But why do we focus so much on tribe when it comes to settling down? Personally I find it primitive. I'm swimming against the tide with my family at the moment on this issue. And as the first son, it's almost impossible for me to have my way. Tribe aside, I would have recommended Pocohantas to you. She's one sweet tease wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

~How Many Boyfriends/Galfriends Do You Have?~ / Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? / I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.