Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,642 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List (12936 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ashewoboy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
sinaj:
my barca kwa grin

Ashewo fear God o! cheesy

mr op, you gbadun her? me i gbadun her buh since she nor dey give me love back. na him make me recommend hercheesy. try your luck. make sure you give me feedback.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by yhemster(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:
I am not a novice here on nairaland but I've been a guest for almost 6years now. I created a monicker today to create this thread.

I have had two relationships in the past but they weren't meant to be. I want to go into a relationship with someone Who has some or all of the qualities I'll list below. Its going to be a serious relationship which can lead to marriage.

1 U must be a christian, believe in The Holy Trinity. Not an S.U. Just be someone Who believes in prayers and also someone Who prays

2 Not antisocial, we can go out to places like cinemas, bar, club. And not soneone that will tell me to stop drinking. I don't drink much and I don't want someone to stop the little I take

3 U must be focused on your future and our future together

3 Educated to at least OND Level, or a student nit below 300L in the university.

4 U should be able to hold a conversation, either intellectual, or just normal 'gists'

5 U should not be a morale killer in things that concern romance.

6 U should be able to play or ready to learn how to play at least an indoor game.....Chess, monopoly, video games esp soccer. Chess is the top priority tho

7 U MUST be AA

8 A yoruba preferably from Oyo, Ondo, Osun, or Lagos.

9 I DONT want a distant relationship, u must reside in Oyo or Osun state.

10 Must between 23&26 years of age

11 Appearance; 1.55m minimum height
Fair , or not too dark
A little bit chubby. Not too slim. I'll prefer someone on the plus side tho.

Thanks. I hope to find you on nairaland.

Where's the list @OP? grin grin
This is nothing special at all, I can get on any major street in IB and have a lineup of 20 ladies in an hour for you.

***Just be careful of those who have seen exam orijo and go cram all the answers. Ask them any of the questions after exam, they can't answer. What I mean is those who will pretend to be okay with all these and few weeks after wedding, they show their Ayamataga side. All the best bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
op hope u get 30 billion 4 ur akant

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
first,write a 500 word essay telling us why you're single . with emphasis on why you dumped/were dumped by your exes.

- where you work & how much you make a month. (multinational oil conglomerates & a minimum of 300,000 monthly income required)

- what automobile brand you drive. (only German brands accepted)

- attach to the essay a recent passport photograph (not more than 3 months old) , an affidavit of good conduct from a notary court, the test results from your last 5 comprehensive medical checkups and your bank account statements for the past one year.
LMAO cheesy
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
luminouz:

What u wanna know? tongue
I will show her when I reach her and direct her questions to you jare. smiley
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
afribabe:
okay. Waiting
No, I mean let me talk to her
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by luminouz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
afribabe:
I will show her when I reach her and direct her questions to you jare. smiley
Correct girl....
Do DAT ASAP!!!
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:
No, I mean let me talk to her
no no. I need to have something to tell her tongue lemme even check your profile
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
ashewoboy:

mr op, you gbadun her? me i gbadun her buh since she nor dey give me love back. na him make me recommend hercheesy. try your luck. make sure you give me feedback.
lol. She might like u too, u know How naija babes dey form at times. I think she's far from me. So I'll pass. I need someone I can check on anytime I wish
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
afribabe:
no no. I need to have something to tell her tongue lemme even check your profile
there's nothing on my profile. I just opened it today
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:
there's nothing on my profile. I just opened it today
well too bad. Nothing to tell her about you. She is even in same city with you.

Are you sure you don't have another moniker here?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
afribabe:
well too bad. Nothing to tell her about you. She is even in same city with you.

Are you sure you don't have another moniker here?
No I don't. I never thought of opening an account here on nairaland. I just come here to read d comments whenever I'm bored. I'll send u a mail now. We can chat privately.

U can check ur mail. Hope she fits in?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:
No I don't. I never thought of opening an account here on nairaland. I just come here to read d comments whenever I'm bored. I'll send u a mail now. We can chat privately.
I don't have access to the mail I used to register. When I discuss with her, I will connect you guys if she's game..
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by yhemster(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:

U can check ur mail. Hope she fits in?
@OP NL mail na longthing ooo. Beta drop ur whatsapp#and delete off after 5mins
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
afribabe:
I don't have access to the mail I used to register. When I discuss with her, I will connect you guys if she's game..
oh. Can I have d email u use currentl
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:
oh. Can I have d email u use currentl
lemme talk to her first then I can give you contacts

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by MissRaine69(f): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
It's like a person specification for a job
Desired qualities on one side and essential qualities on the other side
List your qualities as well if you may. And don't say handsome , God fearing, hardworking ...break it down.
On a personal note maybe your quite rigid criteria is the reason why you are still searching.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by luminouz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
List your qualities as well if you may. And don't say handsome , God fearing, hardworking ...break it down.
On a personal note maybe your quite rigid criteria is the reason why you are still searching.

Really Me DAT is not rigid nko? U still ran away!! undecided
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by afribabe: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
thank you o
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by yhemster(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
MissRaine69:

Aunty Haba, what exactly is rigid abt the criteria lipsrsealed. 1-5 is more of a "work in progress" kind of criteria, which means you can get better with as time goes on.
He listed what he desire, y'all ladies should please do as well.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
MissRaine69:

Well....

I just began searching today, I separated with my ex some 5months ago after dating for 4years. I decided to take my time off serious relationship for those period cos I wanted to get over her totally before involving with another person, although there were a couple of flings. Naming my criteria here is just to be able to meet someone whom I wouldn't waste time with. At least u already know what I want. Not meeting someone and start asking her those questions which might sound somehow to some people.

So a little about me

I'm a bit soft when it comes to Love and relationship. I have a very soft spot for someone I find totally appealing to me.

I Love with my heart although at times I might bhave in ways that'll make u question my love for u, not by cheating or abuse(physically or verbally) but by not.giving that attention u crave

I might surprise u with gifts, no matter how little just to show u I have u in mind always

I'll show up for surprise visits

At times I might want to stay indoor with u talking and playing

I Love taking evening walks, we can do that together.

And yes, I might be rigid about some issues.

I like, I Love details

I have a source of income.

I'm educated, I have my Msc

I'm 1.76m in height.

I have a slim body

I'm 27
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by babylolaroy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
bett wow!
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Can't you find a lady by yourself.keep waiting for naira land ladies we are coming after you jobless old man.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Can't you find a lady by yourself.keep waiting for naira land ladies we are coming after you jobless old man.
Even in the congregation of the saints in Heaven, the devil was present, simply to ask for permission to tempt Job. I'm not surprised to find someone like u here.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:

Even in the congregation of the saints in Heaven, the devil was present, simply to ask for permission to tempt Job. I'm not surprised to find someone like u here.
Cheers

Meaning? and please don't quote me again.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Safiaa(f): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:

Well....

I just began searching today, I separated with my ex some 5months ago after dating for 4years. I decided to take my time off serious relationship for those period cos I wanted to get over her totally before involving with another person, although there were a couple of flings. Naming my criteria here is just to be able to meet someone whom I wouldn't waste time with. At least u already know what I want. Not meeting someone and start asking her those questions which might sound somehow to some people.

So a little about me

I'm a bit soft when it comes to Love and relationship. I have a very soft spot for someone I find totally appealing to me.

I Love with my heart although at times I might bhave in ways that'll make u question my love for u, not by cheating or abuse(physically or verbally) but by not.giving that attention u crave

I might surprise u with gifts, no matter how little just to show u I have u in mind always

I'll show up for surprise visits

At times I might want to stay indoor with u talking and playing

I Love taking evening walks, we can do that together.

And yes, I might be rigid about some issues.

I like, I Love details

I have a source of income.

I'm educated, I have my Msc

I'm 1.76m in height.

I have a slim body

I'm 27

Story.

How much do you make? Specifically?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Sekxy,blackhawk03,makydebbie coman shek dis out.
why are you not submitting a CV your self grin
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Safiaa:

Story.

How much do you make? Specifically?
And u expect me to tell that here? Really
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Safiaa(f): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
ILoveChess:
And u expect me to tell that here? Really
If you can write 20 expectations you want in a women you can answer one question. What is your income, a rough figure?
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by ILoveChess: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ok let me point something out. If u are looking for a Guy that'll spend lavishly for or on u without sense, shift aside abeg.

All I know is I'll do as much as I can to make her happy.
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Blackhawk03(f): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Sekxy,blackhawk03,makydebbie coman shek dis out.

Lol. Op's list is fair enough cool.

You likey? wink
Re: I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
greyboy5000:
why are you not submitting a CV your self grin
I'm not qualified.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thanks for reading / Can You Marry A Married Man? / Don’t Propose To A Woman In Public If You’re Not Sure She Loves You(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.