Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Girlfriends And Transport Fare - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriends And Transport Fare (7180 Views)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Nigerian Man Spent Valentine’s Day With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife / A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 1:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Me ke? Am I a Love Doctor? grin

I'm just pointing to a good Nigerian lady since you said you have never met a good one except 'hearing of them online'. That's a fallacy bro wink
I know sis,
You know in arguments, sometimes we say things that are not actually factual.
Fallacy of hasty generalization.

There are Millions of wonderful Nigerian girls.

But seriously, I haven't dated one though
I don't know the kind of girls I have been attracting, my Magnet no good
grin

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I know sis,

grin

LWKMD! Change the direction of ur magnet. It may not necessarily be the magnet itself, but its magnetic poles, sha! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Mcowubaba: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2017
obadizena:

LWKMD! Change the direction of ur magnet. It may not necessarily be the magnet itself, but its magnetic poles, sha! grin grin
My magnetic pole is okay
North pole
cheesy
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:
My magnetic pole is okay North pole cheesy
OK oo! grin
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by MissRaine69(f): 3:00am On Jul 15, 2017
I don't understand that mindset either. When a guy goes to visit he should demand transport fare too, since everyone wants men and women to be equal.

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by sisisioge: 4:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Lol. Ishilove are hooking me up, lol
Sisisioge do you stay in Ikorodo (badoo) or Lekki (Beach) ?
grin

I actually interchange between the two grin

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Ishilove: 5:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I know sis,

grin
Bros, your magnet is perfect. You may be attracting what you're unconsciously projecting.

Sisisioge na wife material, opa merin de logoji.

Trust Ishilove. She has wonderful instincts. She has just introduced you to the elusive good Nigerian lady. grin

Hurry now, offer lasts while stock lasts! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by UncutSk(m): 6:27am On Jul 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
Lol.# chews corn.

That is how one random guy online asked me to visit him. with my own hard earned money. I wonder if sugar dey him D. tfu

seriously Nigerian girls don't think Nigerian boys are worth wasting any money on.

In Europe after the girl has bought the tickets and travelled down, they go on romantic dates, sight see and it's so fun for both.

But if a naija girl waste money to come and see y'all, she gains nothing. she go cook tire like say u don marry her, then steady knacking till day break.

so tell me, are you worth a girl spending 2k to come and see you!!?
your sense of reasoning is at all time low

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by sisisioge: 6:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Bros, your magnet is perfect. You may be attracting what you're unconsciously projecting.

Sisisioge na wife material, opa merin de logoji.

Trust Ishilove. She has wonderful instincts. She has just introduced you to the elusive good Nigerian lady. grin

Hurry now, offer lasts while stock lasts! cheesy

grin grin grin grin e don do ooo biko. I no want the bobo o. He too yellow. He too tall. My mama say make I no follow am.

Oya continue to search, no be small agency fee I pay you tongue

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Ishilove: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin e don do ooo biko. I no want the bobo o. He too yellow. He too tall. My mama say make I no follow am.

Lmao! You ehn cheesy
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by OAFMods: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
your brain as? hahahahahah. I cannot deal. Am not exchanging words with a dumb motherfvcker. #run along Dumbo.
. Sad to know your father is a dumb fvcking your mother. I feel so sorry for your loss, I truly do.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
"your" brain as? hahahahahah. I cannot deal. "Am" not exchanging words with a dumb motherfvcker. #run along Dumbo.

Your,I'm.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by amakadihot87(f): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
What do you expect from a jobless, broke, boyfriend depending liability who thinks guys can throw money at her whenever she asks because she's got a hole between her legs .
........hey keep your calm,if you are so heart shattered about ladies then leave them alone........face ur life ......afterall one can survive without a woman
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by amakadihot87(f): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2017
UncutSk:
your sense of reasoning is at all time low
.....what makes it low
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by amakadihot87(f): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2017
sisisioge:

Roger that wink... Hey Mcowubaba, I'm a Nigerian girl that lives in Lagos. Now you know where to find me grin
...............sisioge and ishilove are u one and same.............
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by amakadihot87(f): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2017
bakynes:
U said it all bro, I only hear about the good girls online. That means good girls are almost extinct in Nigeria.
If you think your wife loves you wait till you lose your source of income.

Some Norms in this country is just crazy, you coming to see the guy you claim to love and you still want to collect transport what are you sacrificing in the rship? Sex I guess, as if they are not the ones that moan and raise their legs in the air during sex.

yes even if its just sex............guy its expensive o..........me i will collect d money raised to power 10...............expecially if i dont fancy the bobo...........if u dont have the trans fare then check the other door pls
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
Lol.# chews corn.

That is how one random guy online asked me to visit him. with my own hard earned money. I wonder if sugar dey him D. tfu

seriously Nigerian girls don't think Nigerian boys are worth wasting any money on.

In Europe after the girl has bought the tickets and travelled down, they go on romantic dates, sight see and it's so fun for both.

But if a naija girl waste money to come and see y'all, she gains nothing. she go cook tire like say u don marry her, then steady knacking till day break.

so tell me, are you worth a girl spending 2k to come and see you!!?
hmmm
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by tosyne2much(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2017
samdavjustin:
Nigerian girls and money are like 5&6. As for me all I know is that I don't expect unconditional love from anyone but my mom
But shey you know you can't marry your mum? Nah still girl you go marry cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by amakadihot87(f): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
Let me get this straight.
You invite a girl over, and she would pay her transport fare to and fro?, what are you as her boyfriend doing?.
She should as well take you out and pay for your orders.
She should shower you with gifts.
You want to be on the receiving end without offering anything beside your dick, and because she's a Nigerian girl she should do all these in a relationship you won't think twice cheating or terming her desperate.

Personally, I can't spend my money on a Nigerian guy, perhaps my husband.
.........babe u r relating..........how can one transport herself to a guys place..........offer sex ......do house chores......and yet go empty handed like Aaron..........babe nke a bu uwa afufu
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by sisisioge: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2017
amakadihot87:
...............sisioge and ishilove are u one and same.............

For where! She be mod o grin grin
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by bakynes(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
amakadihot87:

yes even if its just sex............guy its expensive o..........me i will collect d money raised to power 10...............expecially if i dont fancy the bobo...........if u dont have the trans fare then check the other door pls
You are still justifying that stupid mentality.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by amakadihot87(f): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2017
bakynes:

You are still justifying that stupid mentality.
......people should stop comparing nigerian men to other men cos their mentality is so absurd.............
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........babe u r relating..........how can one transport herself to a guys place..........offer sex ......do house chores......and yet go empty handed like Aaron..........babe nke a bu uwa afufu

You see all these guys complaining about what Nigerian girls demand for in a relationship and what they don't demand for...I have come to the realization that most of them really have nothing to offer these girls beside sex, so they end up exchanging sex for nothing in return, while the only thing they do like pay her TP fare, they'd still complain about it. Guys who have the money and are in love with their gfs spend on them, that doesn't mean such guys shouldn't be treated well but they don't rant as these "Broke" ones do even when the girl isn't offering much.
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by NevetsIbot(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
That's how my ex was saying she was coming over cos she wanted to see me and all. I didn't need sex which for sure was what she wanted and I was busy working on stuffs. I told her she could come..... thinking "when I ignore her for some hours, she'll go"

Only for her to say I'll pay her Transport fare to and fro. For what? I didn't ask you first to come and you're demanding transport fare. Ain't that shiiit?

As I dey. When I'm ready to marry... I'll leave naija , find me a good white girl. My experiences with Nigerian girls.... Very discouraging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by samdavjustin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
But shey you know you can't marry your mum? Nah still girl you go marry cheesy
It's obvious I can't marry my mom but thinking a Nigerian girl will be with u for better or worse my brother ur deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by tosyne2much(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
samdavjustin:

It's obvious I can't marry my mom but thinking a Nigerian girl will be with u for better or worse my brother ur deceiving urself
I also used to have this same mentality until its beginning to change.

We shouldn't always be negative minded bro. Let's just hope we find women that will love us like our mothers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by tosyne2much(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
That's how my ex was saying she was coming over cos she wanted to see me and all. I didn't need sex which for sure was what she wanted and I was busy working on stuffs. I told her she could come..... The thinking "when I ignore her for some hours, she'll go"

Only for her to say I'll pay her Transport fare to and fro. For what? I didn't ask you first to come and you're demanding transport fare. Ain't that shiiit?

As I dey. When I'm ready to marry... I'll leave naira, find me a good white girl. My experiences with Nigerian girls.... Very discouraging.
And don't you believe you can be lucky to find a decent one with an astonishing mentality?
Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by NevetsIbot(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
And don't you believe you can be lucky to find a decent one with an astonishing mentality?
In Nigeria? Maybe I might but the probability is very low.

From all I've experienced....
1. Most Nigerian girls Don read or develop their intelligence level.

2. They hardly think rationally.

3. Have a lot of baggage

4. hardly investment in their man.

5. They like wahala.

6. They decide to lose shape and grow fat after marriage.

A guy like me hates stress that's not related with work. Can be too emotionally attached to a girl.... Now imagine me being attached to a Selfish Nigerian girl. The horror. Any relationship I get into with a Nigerian girl comes with a lot of stress for me.

Even the intelligent ones have ego issues and feel too insecure. Here's a thread by me about one I met
https://www.nairaland.com/3288345/when-girl-believes-shes-too

I'm not saying great girls aren't in Nigeria but as far as I'm concerned... I'm tired of searching. Been single since February and I'm enjoying life without relationship stress. Girls these days are too cheap... Getting laid is as easy as breathing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
In Nigeria? Maybe I might but the probability is very low.

From all I've experienced....
1. Most Nigerian girls Don read or develop their intelligence level.

2. They hardly think rationally.

3. Have a lot of baggage

4. hardly investment in their man.

5. They like wahala.

6. They decide to lose shape and grow fat after marriage.

A guy like me hates stress that's not related with work. Can be too emotionally attached to a girl.... Now imagine me being attached to a Selfish Nigerian girl. The horror. Any relationship I get into with a Nigerian girl comes with a lot of stress for me.

Even the intelligent ones have ego issues and feel too insecure. Here's a thread by me about one I met
https://www.nairaland.com/3288345/when-girl-believes-shes-too

I'm not saying great girls aren't in Nigeria but as far as I'm concerned... I'm tired of searching. Been single since February and I'm enjoying life without relationship stress. Girls these days are too cheap... Getting laid is as easy as breathing
You're right to some extent bro

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by bpee: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Once had a relationship with a girl, and my sole aim was to improve her life in whatever way I can...But guess what

I regretted ever thinking like that

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
trojan84:

Well said
never heard a situation when somebody girlfriend dey come visit am den she go ask the guy for transport fare cheesy.except u hook up with a random babe for facebook or instagram and invite her over for d night.understand that many of these ladies who hook with random strange men for social media engage in internet prostitution cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends And Transport Fare by PDPGuy: 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
lefulefu:

never heard a situation when somebody girlfriend dey come visit am den she go ask the guy for transport fare cheesy.except u hook up with a random babe for facebook or instagram and invite her over for d night.understand that many of these ladies who hook with random strange men for social media engage in internet prostitution cheesy.
You can say that again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse / Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection. / Has Nairaland Made U Wiser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.