Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) (63575 Views)

How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / Tecno C7 Hotspot Issues - Just One Month Old! / How To Network Unlock MTN S730/s720i Phones And Other Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by missslimzy(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice Tutorial
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by olumanja: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Thumbs up
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by henryobinna(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Adek15:
OK. Waiting patiently
Hi Adek15, I've sent you a mail. concerning the update to the unlocked fifa 14 with 2017 players.

All links have been updated and you no more nedd Advanced Mega downloader due to popular demand.
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Adek15(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
henryobinna:

Hi Adek15, I've sent you a mail. concerning the update to the unlocked fifa 14 with 2017 players.

All links have been updated and you no more nedd Advanced Mega downloader due to popular demand.
thanks for replying. I didn't receive the mail though. My mail is lawaladekunle16@gmail.com or you can paste the link here.

You can still post the one to be downloaded with mega downloaded as I have the mega downloader now
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by henryobinna(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Adek15:
thanks for replying. I didn't receive the mail though. My mail is lawaladekunle16@gmail.com or you can paste the link here.

You can still post the one to be downloaded with mega downloaded as I have the mega downloader now
the link is available on my signature
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by shiftback: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2017
This seems to have worked for a lot of people. we need more threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Shadedtee: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Awesome tips, works perfectly for my c9

1 Like

Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by kogbaski99: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thanks you have helped me alot

1 Like

Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Riyikebaby(f): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
shiftback:

Honestly, very helpful thread
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by missslimzy(f): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
In 2017? U dey ask this kind question
Ugoeze2016:
What is the meaning of hotspot?

Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by datyorubaboy: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Ugoeze2016: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin
missslimzy:
In 2017? U dey ask this kind question
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by YeraKay(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for d info... Appreciate!
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Juenwume: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2017
YeraKay:
Thanks for d info... Appreciate!
Please ooo after restoring my hotsport with the third method, names are no longer displaying on my whatsApp. Only phone numbers are showing in place of name. Please someone help.
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Juenwume: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Please ooo after restoring my hotsport with the third method, names are no longer displaying on my whatsApp. Only phone numbers are showing in place of name. Please someone help.
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Juenwume: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
This' it

Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Norman4real(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
been struggling with this issue for a while, I was about to format my phone one of these days but now it's working just fine.
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by dozzy001(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

Just tap on reset App preference

i did but still having the same issues
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Adek15(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
henryobinna:

i sent you a pm. Pls reply
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by paolokonqueror(m): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2017
That's my problem with it sef. I use Data saver on my phone (L9 +), helps me save data, as soon as I just on hotspot, connect am to Lappy, e be like say the thing dey vex for all the data wey I don save, e go just rush am straight grin grin

Abiodunspectre:

Looooool
Hotspot is actually good when you have enough data
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Eberex(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Juenwume:
Bros thank you very much. God bless you. My infinix hot 4 pro hotspot is back.

which of the options did you do. my infinix hot 3 is not working after trying all the options
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Eberex(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Nice info. Mine just worked.

Meanwhile i have flashed my infinix hot 3 pro previously and the hotspot worked but later stopped again.

1 Like

Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by tojahh(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Juenwume:
This' it

Lol bro do not panic. Its a small thing. Go to settings - apps - WhatsApp - permission - just enable the contacts.

Shekena

Thank me later.
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Juenwume: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2017
tojahh:

Lol bro do not panic. Its a small thing. Go to settings - apps - WhatsApp - permission - just enable the contacts.

Shekena

Thank me later.
You are good! Thank you very much. Contacts have shown. Once more, i say thank you.
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Juenwume: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Eberex:

which of the options did you do. my infinix hot 3 is not working after trying all the options
The 3rd option. Babel font.
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by tojahh(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Juenwume:

You are good! Thank you very much. Contacts have shown. Once more, i say thank you.

Yea man... Go and flex up.

1 Like

Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
shiftback:

Honestly. not all those bash bash ones
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by shiftback: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Iamdemola:

Honestly. not all those bash bash ones
Lol.... sadly, there'll always be bash bash threads
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by superfelix: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Juenwume:
The 3rd option. Babel font.
pls, wen yuu uninstall d Update for d Babel font! did yuu lose all of yur fonts?
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by Juenwume: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=superfelix post=58995566]
pls, wen yuu uninstall d Update for d Babel font! did yuu lose all of yur fonts?[/quote
No i didn't. After i uninstalled the update, it didn't work immediately. I turned off and on my phone before it worked.
Re: Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) by superfelix: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Juenwume:
Thanks... Problem Solved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Phone Charger Is A Fast Or Slow Charger; Simple Physics / Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.