Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) (3791 Views)

Ghana Girls Has Big Booty Than Nigerian Girls With Pic / How To Tell When A Girl Is Interested in you 10 Signs With (pic) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by BeautfulB(f): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2010
Pls am not d one oh, just kidding
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by ebila(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2010
Beautful.B:

Pls am not d one oh, just kidding
Only me know d truth! wink
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by CyberG: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2010
This is one biatch that this bobo has been fuc/ked to blazes by some privates! LMAO!
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by whitesturd(f): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2010
eeya.may you find her oh.oya babe where u dey now.come and answer ur guy oh cos ur love don dey make im go gaga
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by oiseworld: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2010
guy this is naija. where any thing gets missing, ships,planes,money,power even president self. my friend your matter dey god hand.
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by samluv1: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2010
Since nobody wants to help me out, let me exonerate this pic. but my BEAUTY QUEEN any where u are just know that i love you, and am still waiting for you. bye. cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
rokiatu:

you two are blind, I look no way like that girl. but she look so much like my friend I will not say
more lipsrsealed

you can never look like her, she is my BEAUTY QUEEN get it.
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
sam-luv:

you can never look like her, she is my BEAUTY QUEEN get it.
oh please there is nothing here to get, please do not flatter your self, do you actually think I want to look like your GF? LMFAO grin
I believe those folks were just joking. you know something? I do not look like your gf, I never ever want to look like her. and
I do not even want to be in her shoes, cos I do not find you half attractive. no offence huh I am not a mean person
I am just passing the fact across smiley
Re: My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic) by Udiculus(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2010
Hey guy,irrespective of what u have done,if she truly luv u then she will come cos 2 err is human nd 2 4give is divine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trauma Of A Nigerian Young Lad. Pls, Help!! / Are Handsome Guys Obssessed With Mirrors? / This Dog Rapes My Child(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.