Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Judge Me On This Breakup Tale. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me On This Breakup Tale. (295 Views)

Judge me, was i wrong ? / Check Out This Breakup Letter Of A 16yr Old Lady To Her Boyfriend (photo) / How Do I Deal With This Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judge Me On This Breakup Tale. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Early February, 2017. I met my dazzling baby "Precious", she is 18. I can't just tell why I loved her so much. But the truth is that I still love her even after the breakup.
Before we get on with each other, she told me she was a virgin, which even made me love her more. Not until I try to break the seal, then I discovered the seal was unsealed. When I asked her she told me she was raped when she was 16. As a guy in love, I let it go. But since that day she hated me and care no more. I tried asking for her reasons for ignoring me, but she never said anything. She stopped visiting me even though she passes through my street to School everyday but she never stopped by. I looked at the whole stuffs two days back and I just text her a breakup message.... She called 4 times which I refused to pick-up the phone. Till date, she didn't call again.

(1) (Reply)

Perfume Buy And Retail,empower Yourself With The Best Quality Oud Perfume Oil. / CHAI!! . Mtn 2 De Steal. / Romance Preparedness Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.