Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Do I Deal With This Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Breakup (2805 Views)

Check Out This Breakup Letter Of A 16yr Old Lady To Her Boyfriend (photo) / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Judge Me On This Breakup Tale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2016
There is a girl I've been dating for less than 2 years, I traveled abroad and came back with intentions of marrying her. I hit a little setback and there was unplanned delay. Just a week ago, she sent me a message that she needs break for a period of time and stated that no call or text is appreciated. Just 5 days after, she posted a picture of a guy on her WhatsApp. Now I'm really down and so heartbroken, should I let her go or what? Besides, how do I deal with this heartbreak. Matured minds only please. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by herzern1(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
K
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Another one!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by crazygod(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Dude..... Move on.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by demolaxl(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
crazygod:
Dude..... Move on.

Thanks bro
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Lol grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by ikp120(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Delete her number and start flirting with other babes around you. wink In the process of flirting, a lady will fall head over heels in love with you. I have noticed that most ladies are so dumb that they fall easily for flirts.angry wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by alatbaba1(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Bros nawa 4 u ooo.

Lemme ask u some question.

1. Do you have any disabilities? I.e blind, deaf, bad leg or hand.

2. You get small money for account to run your life? Meaning you are financially gallant.

3. Are you good looking. I don't mean u must be Mr Nigeria or have six packs. Just average looking nigga.

4. Hope you good dress sense?

5. Her punny get gold inside or ac?

6. Nah Buhari, dangote, dele momodu aughter?

7. Nah she send you go abroad?

8. Nah she dey feed you.

Nah wa for you if all the answer is no

Get your a$$ up and move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by jeyselassie(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2016
dimexy247:
There's is this girl I've been dating for less than 2 years, I traveled abroad and came back mainly because of her just to start preparing for our wedding. I hit a little setback and there was unplanned delay. Just a week ago, she sent me a message that she needs break for a period of time and stated that no call or text is appreciated. Just 5 days after, she posted a picture of a guy on her WhatsApp. Now I'm really down and so heartbroken, should I let her go or what? Besides, how do I deal with this heartbreak. Matured minds only please. Thanks.
well listen to music. songs like happy pharell and other pharell jamz can get u out of it.not soft ones but good ones. avoid drinking nd all cuz it gets u emotional nd all. flirting is not the best advice so u dont go making commitments u will regret. try body building and jogging it heals u very fast. exercise that pain into bodybuilding and looking different/ hotter. stay off social media for a while cuz u need rebranding. try visiting a neww statew or district u havent been to before. if u are still down u can holla me on my signature for more info

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
jeyselassie:
well listen to music. songs like happy pharell and other pharell jamz can get u out of it.not soft ones but good ones. avoid drinking nd all cuz it gets u emotional nd all. flirting is not the best advice so u dont go making commitments u will regret. try body building and jogging it heals u very fast. exercise that pain into bodybuilding and looking different/ hotter. stay off social media for a while cuz u need rebranding. try visiting a neww statew or district u havent been to before. if u are still down u can holla me on my signature for more info

Thanks alot bro, I hope this helps, I may still contact you though. Appreciate you
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by jeyselassie(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2016
dimexy247:

Thanks alot bro, I hope this helps, I may still contact you though. Appreciate you
u could chat me up tho. u need to convery it into positive ernergy. Was in the same shoe recently but i hv developed myself. just look at it asGods way ofsaving you from a big accident and drawing you closer to him. you need to use this period to set new targets and milestones to achieve. thats d only way to get back. its a mans world 7 women to 1 man. even 73 yr old man fit still see young girl marry but not so forwomen. its very hard. get wisdom, success, and God now While u can cuz it may be hard later.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
jeyselassie:
u could chat me up tho. u need to convery it into positive ernergy. Was in the same shoe recently but i hv developed myself. just look at it asGods way ofsaving you from a big accident and drawing you closer to him. you need to use this period to set new targets and milestones to achieve. thats d only way to get back. its a mans world 7 women to 1 man. even 73 yr old man fit still see young girl marry but not so forwomen. its very hard. get wisdom, success, and God now While u can cuz it may be hard later.

I think you're God sent, can't start to show you how much I'm feeling better already, I will chat u up with a number that ends in 224 mow, thank you so much. May God bless u.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
alatbaba1:
Bros nawa 4 u ooo.

Lemme ask u some question.

1. Do you have any disabilities? I.e blind, deaf, bad leg or hand.

2. You get small money for account to run your life? Meaning you are financially gallant.

3. Are you good looking. I don't mean u must be Mr Nigeria or have six packs. Just average looking nigga.

4. Hope you good dress sense?

5. Her punny get gold inside or ac?

6. Nah Buhari, dangote, dele momodu aughter?

7. Nah she send you go abroad?

8. Nah she dey feed you.

Nah wa for you if all the answer is no

Get your a$$ up and move on.

Thanks bro, appreciated.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:
Delete her number and start flirting with other babes around you. wink In the process of flirting, a lady will fall head over heels in love with you. I have noticed that most ladies are so dumb that they fall easily for flirts.angry wink

Lol, thank for ur input bro
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Egbi2020: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
U beta thank ur God. just because u av alittle setback in d relationship and she said she needs a break n u r here nursing a hrt break ?my dear a broken relationship is 1million times better than a broken marriage.if things goes bad for you after marriage though we don't pray for such ,this same woman will run n leave u n ur children without looking back.u better move on.
There are way that seeth right to a man but the end of it thereof is destruction.
A word is enough for d wise.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:

What an advice!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by ikp120(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lizzdeb:

What an advice!
grin grin
Babe what's up? wink
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:

grin grin
Babe what's up? wink
Just the sky only

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by vchykp(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
lots of unanswered questions... finally i cnt advice you yet because i smell online relationship...

no suprice say nah one yahoo boy dey break ur hrt..
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by ikp120(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lizzdeb:

Just the sky only
Lolzzzgrin grin grin
You sef bad o wink
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
dimexy247:
There's is this girl I've been dating for less than 2 years, I traveled abroad and came back mainly because of her just to start preparing for our wedding. I hit a little setback and there was unplanned delay. Just a week ago, she sent me a message that she needs break for a period of time and stated that no call or text is appreciated. Just 5 days after, she posted a picture of a guy on her WhatsApp. Now I'm really down and so heartbroken, should I let her go or what? Besides, how do I deal with this heartbreak. Matured minds only please. Thanks.
Do you ave any other choice than to let go?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
jeyselassie:
A new state? Its like one asking me to leave Abuja or stop whatsapping and Nairalanding just because a guy broke my heart! Hilariousity ryt there
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by EWAagoyin(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
start dating her close friend
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by jeyselassie(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nma27:
A new state? Its like one asking me to leave Abuja or stop whatsapping and Nairalanding just because a guy broke my heart! Hilariousity ryt there
when I said a new state I didnt mean relocating. i meant jus changing enviroment to meet new faces. it doesnt necessarily mean a new state it could be a neww city in your state. you could just go to a new environ for a while. not all guys are emotionally strong at times. u know what they say- "first love is the sweetest" " first cut is d deepest".

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
jeyselassie:
when I said a new state I didnt mean relocating. i meant jus changing enviroment to meet new faces. it doesnt necessarily mean a new state it could be a neww city in your state. you could just go to a new environ for a while. not all guys are emotionally strong at times. u know what they say- "first love is the sweetest" " first cut is d deepest".
okay
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by FreeSpirited: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
You can wait till she calls you back..........Pls guys should learn to place premium on themselves, husband is scarce....and women plenty
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by Rone16(f): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
And you're 100 percent sure that guy is her bf?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by ElsonMorali: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
OK so we've heard your own side of the story. Remains your ex-gf's side of the story and then the real truth.

You said you hit an unexpected setback and a little delay etc which you refused to clarify.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by schumastic(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
PICTURE OF SHE AND THE GUY OR THIS STORY IS JUST ANOTHER SUPER STORY wink wink
Re: How Do I Deal With This Breakup by dimexy247(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nma27:
Do you ave any other choice than to let go?

That's why I created this thread ma'am, ur input is highly valued

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex / Men Stop Complaining N Take Pride Spending 4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.