Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral (71070 Views)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Ilajeboy(m): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2017
ecoeco:

unequivocally promiscuous reprobates
perverted all-befouling mass of neuroses and pathologies
ineffably demented sycophants
feculent mattress-soiling derelicts
sickly subliterate rapscallions

#Eco99#

Abeg calm down
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2017
stupidity.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by mikky24: 6:56am On Jul 16, 2017
stephenduru:
See me see wahala.One word for them!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/caption-this-photo-of-man-with-lady.html?m=1
then dey snap sha!!
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by eliwa47(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2017
Bifwoli:

Leave Kenya out of your shit-filled brains .
Do those number plates look like Kenyan license plates to you?
its a south African plate number.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Kobicove(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Are they related?
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by godquality: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Ekiseme:
This one weak me for real o
No be only you the thing weak. The thing weak my liver.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by icemania: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2017
In Rihana's voice " rude boy is you big enuff"
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by mightyhazell: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2017
benfluleck:
What are thoooose cheesy
goliath combat boots
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Iamsammy(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

abah! Bros easy now, atleast u for speak small English
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by alexxo11(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2017
penzino:
yes
and you have no shame saying yes.......clearly show yall know shit bout kenya....you just look for bad news to post and brand kenya...dummies!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Not in Nigeria, Kenya probably

The plate number is South African plate number, the GP = Gauteng province.. Both Pretoria and Johannesburg are under Gauteng Province
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by seangy4konji: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2017
Big up to mushin.i went there to purposely stay and catch in for thre months last year. Rugged place.
orijintv:
This Hood Has Bred So Many Kings!! How many likes for the Best City In Lagos?

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by 8Gody(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2017
she dey claim ownership
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by osanga90(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2017

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Jaysey(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Is the girls dressing I don't understand
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by emenezer(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2017
The plate number says it all
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by okusman(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2017
the man's ball self don dey at alert.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by luluman: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2017
Ekiseme:
Nooo, I think they are each holding their most favourite part on the partner
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Hbuyosh(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#
Kindly write in English. Nobody speaks Greek here.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by shegsrules(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ekiseme:

You made me lafff. Epic comment. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by EmekaBlue(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
she likes his preek
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by hgnbello(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
heheheh.. Africans.. waiting she wan collect ke..
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by seunfape(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
madridguy:
The bae look like S.U but na fire.
brain fall on u
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by seunfape(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Not SU because her legs hot like club bae.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by canadianprince: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
dipznano:
But the dude ain't grabbing the equivalent of what she's aiming at...

wink how are you Tama?

Bro dat thing no get equivalent o.
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by dipznano: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
canadianprince:

Bro dat thing no get equivalent o.

You mean am? Even the... lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Tamarapetty(f): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
dipznano:
But the dude ain't grabbing the equivalent of what she's aiming at...

wink how are you Tama?

fine and u
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Vision4God: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Certainly not in Nigeria. Picked d clue from d car plate number
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by dipznano: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tamarapetty:
fine and u

I'm doing fine... lovely picture you've got dear cool, I therefore extend an arm of friendship grin

Do you reply PMs?
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by penzino(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
alexxo11:
and you have no shame saying yes.......clearly show yall know shit bout kenya....you just look for bad news to post and brand kenya...dummies!
eeeeediot...
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by ArcToyin(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
stephenduru:
See me see wahala.One word for them!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/caption-this-photo-of-man-with-lady.html?m=1
Shameless beings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.