Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,273 members, 7,846,272 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? (8925 Views)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / How To Use Raw Egg To Know If Your Daughter, Sis Or Girlfriend Is Still A Virgin / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Explorers(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
The money na Bank loan o.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by kingreign(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
FTC I go bomb am beatings

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Victornezzar: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Factory setting slap
Explorers av u heard of dat b4

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Why on earth will u keep money carelessly that's even my first question?

Wetin she waka go see this kind money?

10 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by sunnysunny69(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ota aje
Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Oyindidi(f): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Cry while flogging her grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Scold her cheesy gently

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by ecdcyber: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by mikeycharles(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Silentscreamer(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Well, don't think i'll hav such a dumb daughter

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
She's just a kid. I'd tell her off. In a loving way of course. And probably cry laugh it off. Thank God for glue.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by MissRaine69(f): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nothing violent if this is the implication behind this post. Children do not know the value of money so
1) We will talk about why it is important to respect privacy
2. Explain that money is not a toy
3) Show her the things that all the cut up money could have purchased ...things she really likes
4) Put money in a safe where it should be in the first place .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Honestly there is nothing i will do to her, i will just tell her that what she cut is money and how valuable money is, i will try to correct so that next time, she will know the value. but after then my wife must pay back all that our little daughter destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by xynerise: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
I will ask my wife which of the River goddesses she got her from so we can transfer her back

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Bossontop(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
shocked shocked
After i don flog am finish na to find cello-tape go sure pass ooo.....dose monies cannor come and go to waste jus lyk dat

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by LionDeLeo: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Keep medicine and all valuables away from children.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Ehiscotch(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
I will be like "wow honey, I never knew you were this creative". Then I'd fetch more and tell her too keep cutting a thousand of them. NONSENSE.
Beating wey I go give am ehn next time when she see money them no go tell am say pikin no dey use money play.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by dingbang(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
I don't think any Nigerian kid will cut money like this..

It can never happen

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by madridguy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by mhizgap(f): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Some comment got me cracking here.

Well she is just a child hitting her wouldn't solve the problem but a little spanking with love could resolve the problem.

*Spank her with correction pointing out what could be done with such amount wasted.

*You can make her work for it like restricting some stuff you get for her and her pocket money too.

*They are kids and they don't know all

*My humble opinion
Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Ehiscotch(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
It is not even Naira sef. Lord knows I'm not gonna go Anthony Joshua but.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by ExpensiveG: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Everybody wen beat em daughter shockedshocked

I won't do her anything,

I go buy her ICE CREAM, gist with her, den I go tell her bed time stories.

No be because of money wey person fit steal from me or e mistakenly fall from my wallet, I no go fit beat dey thief...

She is my daughter and I have to treat her like EGG. Next time I no go keep dey money careless, to avoid stories dat touches dey heart...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Ehiscotch(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
All these lie lie comments. Many of you know it probably won't happen.
Many of you that have been wailing about the economy now think they'd go all soft and cozy and understanding with a child. Oh please.
Be realistic.
It is very wrong not to scold a child for such a grievous act.
The child won't even know how grave her act was if you choose not to at least scold her.
Next time you'd find your life savings in the garbage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
I will drag her to the hospital for DNA test immediately.

Kids in my family start being money conscious at nine days old.

Any exemption is a bastard

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by ennon92(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
I go faint for 2days....na my village ppl dey @work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
These are 100rmb notes (Chinese currency), aka each of these Chinese notes is about 15$, and as much as this could amount to a loss of about 150-300$, this is just the innocent actions of a child... and we should all blame her parents for putting such money at her reach/disposal instead
Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by ennon92(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
MissRaine69:
Nothing violent if this is the implication behind this post. Children do not know the value of money so
1) We will talk about why it is important to respect privacy
2. Explain that money is not a toy
3) Show her the things that all the cut up money could have purchased ...things she really likes
4) Put money in a safe where it should be in the first place .
campaign after election

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by flames007(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
I'll first of all dance shoki,galala,swor,skelewu and the likes to help me dissipate excess anger before I con know wetin to do with the girl because if I desend on her with the full anger ehn,na NL go still carry my story say 'HEARTLESS STUPID FATHER MURDERS HIS CHILD BECAUSE OF MONEY'.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by Fkforyou(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Looking at the pics she should be 4 years old.

Which 4 year old don't know the value of money.. undecided

She would recieve some serious scolding and some spanking.. undecided angry

But I'll first make sure I was not the one at fault for keeping it carelessly.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by shinarlaura(f): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
First of all I make the mistake of being careless by exposing the money.

If she's still a child, I will have a stern talk with her about her behavior. I will make her to understand that what she did was very bad. I don't think beating will solve the issue.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? by ErepaTV: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Scold her cheesy gently

Yimu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.