Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region (43299 Views)

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
With the above ‘sit-tight’ attitude of some of the ministers, it behoved the legislature to orchestrate the requisite action to paralyse government business, which was practically in the hands of the British Lt. Governor.

In the Eastern House of Assembly, the NCNC majority subsequently succeeded in paralysing the constitutional system by voting to defeat or defer every bill before the House. As a last resort, the Lt. Governor was obliged to use his reserve power of legislation, the ultimate proof of colonial rule and subjugation in a politically advanced dependency, to pass the Regional Appropriation Bill into law. On adjournment day, the expelled ministers (Central and Regional) joined with a few other legislators and supporters who had resigned from the NCNC to form a new party, the National Independence Party, with EyoIta as president.

Some 10 weeks later, the Eastern parliamentary crisis was resolved by dissolution of the Eastern House of Assembly following the enactment of an amendment to the Constitution permitting the dissolution of the legislature of a single region. During this period, according to Sklar, the strain on the Constitution was not confined to the Eastern Region, as events of a less dramatic but nonetheless fateful character transpired in the West. Action Group’s hostility to the Constitution was scarcely less than that of the NCNC.

Ultimately, the Macpherson Constitution proved unworkable and collapsed as Zik had planned after 15 months of its operation and was replaced with a new Constitution (the Lyttleton Constitution of 1954) that granted residual powers to the regions and provided that apart from the Regional Governor, colonial officials of the administration would be excluded from the Executive Council of the Eastern and Western Regions, amongst other favourable provisions.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nonaira1:

Someone exploring for something does not mean they found that something. No where in your link did it say oil was discovered in that area.
Again LEARN wtf EXPLORATION means. If they found oil, you wouldn't have carved oil from delta land. You don't have sh1t but what you stole. That's it!!!!

Oh yes there's nothing tangible even though he posted a link
Here's another
http://www.gasandoil.com/news/africa/8c83f5e4558bc8417b7f379be51af928

And another
http://allafrica.com/stories/200806110002.html

And another
http://edodeltanews..com/2008/06/delta-recovers-260-oil-wells-from-ondo.html?m=1

As for the bold, cry me a river nigga. I never quote you, your Savage ass comes looking for my trouble and always get bashed in your face each time. Savage rat.....cry me a huge river.

You're quoting a Blog? Now I know your stupidity is at its peak.

Stole oil well in communities that speak Yoruba languages? Lol. Have you forgotten we won several case against Delta state? And let me inform you that more is coming our way because our offshore that was seeded to Bayelsa should get back to us as soon as we have the full control of our coastal line.

We are that blessed, don't envy us, it's God's doing. Oh ye parasitic landlocked folks get off our back, we aint interested in your woes!

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Meanwhile, with the collapse of EyoIta’s
government in May 1953, a new election
was conducted to elect new members to
the Eastern House of Assembly. Azikiwe
was elected from Onitsha; NCNC
dominated the House and its leader,
Azikiwe, assumed the office of premier or
head of government.

Eyo Ita as leader of the minor party in the
House became leader of Opposition.For
details of these historical facts, see
Richard L. Sklar, Nigerian Political Parties
(1963), pages 115 – 140. Amplifications
of particular points can also be gleaned
from James S. Coleman, Nigeria:
Background to Nationalism (1958).

Given the above prognosis, would it be
wise and correct for anybody to claim
that Zik or the Igbo conspired to oust Eyo
Ita from power? Or that the constitutional
crisis that terminated EyoIta’s government
was tribally motivated? But this is the
verdict or notion that has been
transmitted from generation to generation
in the South-South.

Finally, let me recap that in October 1959,
Professor EyoIta, Head of Government
Business and Minister of Natural
Resources of Eastern Nigeria from 1952 to
May 1953, resigned his leadership and membership of united national independent party ( UNIP) and rejoined NCNC

5 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nonaira1: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol. Show me where Osun govt compensated them.. Why you dey para like this?

BTW, Ilorin fight was never about the Yorubas and the Fulanis but between Alimi's house and Afonja's house, no one suffered during this saga. Moreover, an Emir is equivalent to a Muslim head. There are Emirs in Arabs, Turkey etc does that make them Fulanis? Why am I even asking a dead brained slug? Lol..

Anyway, everyone knows Yoruba don't take shite, including the Hausa Fulanis as seen by our action against Abacha regime during June 12 saga whereas Osu were making 10,000 man march for Abacha because he gave your parasitic Osu folks some few oil wells. The Hausa know us quite well and the reason why they had to run to the barrack to bring out the soldiers during mile 12 saga. Well, they had no such luxury at Ife and we had no difficulty treating their fuckkup but the Osus are the easiest for us, na to flog your flatt-head na be the koko and you will get in line.

As for the bold, anything you'll say to help you sleep at night is welcome.

List of the Emir of illorin
Abdusalami dan Salih Alimi
Shita dan Salih Alimi
Zubayro dan Abdusalami
Shita Aliyu dan Shita
Moma dan Zubayru
Sulaymanu dan Aliyu
Shuaybu Bawa dan Zubayru
Abdulkadir dan Shuaybu Bawa
Zulkarnayni Gambari dan Muhammadu Laofe Dan Bawa
Malam Aliyu dan Abdulkadir
Ibrahim Sulu Gambari

We all know the truth no matter how much rewrite Afonja do. The fulani whipped una asses and took your lands. Since then they've ruled you without not one single attempt to get out of your colonization grin grin grin grin grin He'll didn't they even say in the terms for Nigeria division, kwara, illorin included, is coming with him. Keep tell yourself the bold them.

This one just told me a whole full story of Action film his schiophernic ass taught of. Last we checked Abacha had your leaders running abroad like illy pussy rats. Heck, your leaders were eveb videotapes kneeling down and BEGGING like a baby rather than "damming the consequence.
Everyone knows you people as coward asses with loud mouths. Almost everyone, including the north, calls you lots cowards grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. If the north knows you "don't take sh1t" they won't currently be all over the media making a joke of you and your leaders and sure as hell won't be treating your VP like a mere rag. Hell we still wanting on una to react.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
He had formed the National Independence
Party which later merged with Alvan
Ikoku’s United National Party to become
UNIP. EyoIta proclaimed that he was re-
joining the NCNC in accordance with the
dictates of his conscience and in
obedience to the chiefs and members of
his Calabar constituency. These events
indicate that the problem between Azikiwe
and his compeer, EyoIta, was somehow
resolved in their lifetime.

Or that Eyo Ita personally resolved that
what happened in 1953 did not warrant
his taking steps that tore the party and
the people apart. Hence, he talked about
the “dictates of his conscience” as he
returned to the NCNC. So what is the
basis for Aladinma’s actions or utterances
in this matter?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/zikeyo-ita-face-off-aladinmas-misrepresentations/

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by TheKingIsHere: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nonaira1:

I know but some of the urhobo on this forum have made me seriously wary of una especially the mother fucker that preached he'll go and commit genocide on Asabians. Their Igbophobic ranting and insults just does not cut with me anymore but you're right, shouldn't judge all and should shine my eyes some more.
Who made that comment? I never saw a post like that. Hope say no be one of those impostors were i dey talk about.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Points to note :

Eyo Ita fell from Grace to grass, and despite the fact that he enjoyed Igbo support, Eyo ita will descend low to the old tested and trusted " Igbo want to dominate us" mantra, he became the New poster boy for the COR movement, but when that wasn't yielding dividends, because while he was preaching "Igbophobia", NCNC still had henchmen like Mbu from COR area, showing the people the truth.

Eyo ita, would later rejoin NCNC in October 1959. In a typical if you can't beat them, you join them, Nigerian politicians style.

Even when Eyo Ita became the poster boy of the agitation for COR, he had the support of men like Alvan Ikoku, but that doesn't matter right?

And ehm... Pa Eyo Ita returned to NCNC with a guilty conscience, he of course knew he had been lying against Ndiigbo too.

And look, the Calabar chiefs and his people were part of the reason he confessed that made him return to the NCNC fold.

Don't forget that while Oba of Bini was relegated to a second class traditional ruler in the Western house, the Obong of Calabar was elevated above Igbo kings like Eze Aro, Eze Nri, Obi of Onitsha, Obi of Obosi, etc ,Obong was the leader of the Eastern house of chiefs, now how about that? The Igbo belief in equity and justice had no rival, even Eyo ita knew that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nonaira1: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kagawa10:

You're quoting a Blog? Now I know your stupidity is at its peak.

Stole oil well in a communities that speak Yoruba languages? Lol. [b]Have you forgotten we won several case against Delta state? [/b]And let me inform you that more is coming our way because our offshore that was seeded to Bayelsa should get back to us as soon as we have the full control of our coastal line.

We are that blessed, don't envy us, it's God's doing. Oh ye parasitic landlocked folks get off our back, we aint interested in your woes!

So allafricas.com is a blog grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gasandoil.com is also a blog grin grin grin grin

Complete brain dead you are

The community in which you stole it from were the ones who SUED your ass grin yoruba language speaking ko, yoruba language ni.

By the way, please provide a link of the several cases against delta state you've won. I'm interested to read it.

I repeat it again, you don't have sh1t but wtf you stole.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nonaira1: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Who made that comment? I never saw a post like that. Hope say no be one of those impostors were i dey talk about.

Nope framathey or whatever he calls himself made the post.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
I perfectly understand the need to build partnerships, but such partnership must not be built on vilifying Ndiigbo to soothe fragile ego of Igbophobic peeps who continue to propagate myths of Igbo land grabbing and domination.

Our elders must not tamper with our history, they must not complicate issues further for us the up coming Igbo generation than they had already done with their inactions and lack of media and information distribution savvy in the 1940s to 60s.

We are tired of cleaning up their mess, if they can't clean up this mess they caused, the least they can do is not to create more mess. Enough is Enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nonaira1:

As for the bold, anything you'll say to help you sleep at night is welcome.

List of the Emir of illorin

We all know the truth no matter how much rewrite Afonja do. The fulani whipped una asses and took your lands. Since then they've ruled you without not one single attempt to get out of your colonization grin grin grin grin grin He'll didn't they even say in the terms for Nigeria division, kwara, illorin included, is coming with him. Keep tell yourself the bold them.

This one just told me a whole full story of Action film his schiophernic ass taught of. Last we checked Abacha had your leaders running abroad like illy pussy rats. Heck, your leaders were eveb videotapes kneeling down and BEGGING like a baby rather than "damming the consequence.
Everyone knows you people as coward asses with loud mouths. Almost everyone, including the north, calls you lots cowards grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. If the north knows you "don't take shqt" they won't be all over the media making a joke of you and your leaders and sure as hell won't be treating your VP like a mere rag. Hell we still wanting on una to react.

Dead brain Slug, does that make Ilorin Fulani people was what I asked you? Is like you're going mad.. The same way you haven't been able to show me where Osun govt compensated the Fulani like you claimed. Lol.

Th fight was between Afonja and Alimi house, not the people, have you been able to dispute this? Lol.. You're really beneath me because first and foremost, you're an Osu and secondly, a slug!

Well, we all know whose elders went to beg the North when they gave you a quit notice. We know who embarked on 10,000 man march in solidarity for Abacha. We know who went on fasting and praying at the hands of the fulani.. We know whose elder was flogged in Akure... All Osu!

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by TheKingIsHere: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nonaira1:

Nope framathey or whatever he calls himself made the post.
I never knew he said that and if he did, abeg forgive him. He is just one person and his opinion doesnt reflect the entire populace. He is gradually coming to realize what we have been talking along. He even opened a thread about it. Abeg, make the thing no vex you, were are all one in delta state.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I never knew he said that and if he did, abeg forgive him. He is just one person and his opinion doesnt reflect the entire populace. He is gradually coming to realize what we have been talking along. He even opened a thread about it. Abeg, make the thing no vex you, were are all one in delta state.

Bros as yu dey beg too much...Hmmm...hmmm
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nonaira1:

So allafricas.com is a blog grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gasandoil.com is also a blog grin grin grin grin

Complete brain dead you are

The community in which you stole it from were the ones who SUED your ass grin yoruba language speaking ko, yoruba language ni.

By the way, please provide a link of the several cases against delta state you've won. I'm interested to read it.

It also looks like you didn't steal from just from delta state, you stole from edo state as well
https://www.nairaland.com/879329/get-oil-wells-back-oshiomhole

I repeat it again, you don't have sh1t but wtf you stole.

Lol. You mean the Edoblog you quoted at first? Are you disputing the fact you quoted a blog? Lol..

Anyway, the true fact is the several cases that was brought up against us by Delta state were won by us on several occasion. Hence, until you've come up with facts or court judgement that showed Yoruba communities where they speak Yoruba language belonging to Delta and Edo, it's all ruse and stupidity on your part..

We're still expecting our offshore oils from the Ijaws though. Parasitic landlocked Osu get off our backs, we aint interested in your woes cos we're blessed. grin grin
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nonaira1: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kagawa10:

Dead brain Slug, does that make Ilorin Fulani people was what I asked you? Is like you're going mad.. The same way you haven't been able to show me where Osun govt compensated the Fulani like you claimed. Lol.

Th fight was between Afonja and Alimi house, not the people, have you been able to dispute this? Lol.. You're really beneath me because first and foremost, you're an Osu and secondly, a slug!

Well, we all know whose elders went to beg the North when they give quit notice. We know who embarked on 10,000 man march in solidarity for Abacha. We know who went on fasting and praying in the hands of the fulani.. We know whose elder was flogged in Akure... All Osu!

Did I say illorin are fulani.....I said fulani took your land and have been ruling una since then. Your colonized, that land is the order and they've said so. When we start seeing a yoruba emir in illorin them you have balls to talk.

They bitched lap una, took your lands and still bitch slapping una each time they seem fit. The difference is they don't hide their hatred for other non hausa/fulani groups but yoruba are the only ones that stays licking their asses hence, you're the only group especially southern group they've colonized and replaced themselves as their leaders.

Is it only 10,000 March for abacha. You should have written 1 billion march it would have made your action film more believable.

Go and liberate illorin jor or better yet help your osibanjo against wtf the northern leaders are doing to him instead coming her and claiming "we don't take nonsense" grin grin grin grin grin clowns

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nonaira1: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol. You mean the Edoblog you quoted at first? Are you disputing the fact you quoted a blog? Lol..

Anyway, the true fact is the several cases that was brought up against us by Delta state were won by us on several occasion. Hence, until you've come up with facts or court judgement that showed Yoruba communities where they speak Yoruba language belonging to Delta and Edo, it's all ruse and stupidity on your part..

We're still expecting our offshore oils from the Ijaws though. Parasitic landlocked Osu get off our backs, we aint interested in your woes cos we're blessed. grin grin

This Nigga should really be a fictional writer grin grin grin grin cheesy

I asked for a link regarding this several cases against delta and instead i got stories.

Go find you a publisher to sell your story to.

Btw: The blog stated the SAME THING the news site said therefore, sense should have told you it's stupid to try and dismiss it because it's a "blog" because other sites conformed what the blog said. Like DUHHHHH?

By the way, here it is again about iteskiri suing your asses
http://allafrica.com/stories/200610110471.html

Yoruba language speaking ko, language sspeaking ni
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
You are just a compound ediot. Am asking you to fvck off because you are not from the Se or SS so mind your fvcking business. Now fcvk off and look for a bokoharam thread so that you can talk about how you can move your fvcking people forward.

Mr Man, Its Better To Let Someone Think You're A Fool Than Prove It With Your Mouth. Your Later Outburst Just Convinced Me Beyond All Reasonable Doubt That You're An Animalistic, Psychopatic And Primitive Dunce Deviod Of Functional Cerebral Acquity. Brains Are Everything But In Your Case You're Turmoured And Cancered In Your Dumb Head. I'm Nostalgic You're Rehabilated Soon Or Sacrificed To Amadioha Cuz Your So Dead From The Neck. Wretched, Persecution Complexed Arse-monger. You Can Keep On Pondering And Masturbating On My Comment Like A Demented And Castrated Dog But I'm Soo Done With You.... Ugly Chauffer

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
You are just a compound ediot. Am asking you to fvck off because you are not from the Se or SS so mind your fvcking business. Now fcvk off and look for a bokoharam thread so that you can talk about how you can move your fvcking people forward.

Mr Man, Its Better To Let Someone Think You're A Fool Than Prove It With Your Mouth. Your Later Outburst Just Convinced Me Beyond All Reasonable Doubt That You're An Animalistic, Psychopatic, Primitive Dunce Deviod Of Functional Cerebral Acquity. Brains Are Everything But In Your Case You're Turmoured And Cancered In Your Dumb Head. I'm Nostalgic You're Rehabilated Soon Or Sacrificed To Amadioha Cuz Your So Dead From The Neck. Wretched, Persecution Complexed Arse-monger. You Can Keep On Pondering And Masturbating On My Comment Like A Demented And Castrated Dog But I'm Soo Done With You.... Ugly Chauffer
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Mr Man, Its Better To Let Someone Think You're A Fool Than Prove It With Your Mouth. Your Later Outburst Just Convinced Me Beyond All Reasonable Doubt That You're An Animalistic, Psychopatic, Primitive Dunce Deviod Of Functional Cerebral Acquity. Brains Are Everything But In Your Case You're Turmoured And Cancered In Your Dumb Head. I'm Nostalgic You're Rehabilated Soon Or Sacrificed To Amadioha Cuz Your So Dead From The Neck. Wretched, Persecution Complexed Arse-monger. You Can Keep On Pondering And Masturbating On My Comment Like A Demented And Castrated Dog But I'm Soo Done With You.... Ugly Chauffer

Chineke....Kai kai kai....This is too much venom..too much sauce
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by TheKingIsHere: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Yawns..Have you finished?

We all know you are a dumb impostor with your fake name, fake gender and fake profile picture. Now fvck off and focus on your own region and people and how they will survive. Motherfvcker. Shior

5 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by TheKingIsHere: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Bros as yu dey beg too much...Hmmm...hmmm
So how e take concern you now I no fit tell my brothers to calm down again? na wa for una sha

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nonaira1:

Did I say illorin are fulani.....I said fulani took your land and have been ruling una since then. Your colonized, that land is the order and they've said so. When we start seeing a yoruba emir in illorin them you have balls to talk.

They bitched lap una, took your lands and still bitch slapping una each time they seem fit. The difference is they don't hide their hatred for other non hausa/fulani groups but yoruba are the only ones that stays licking their asses hence, you're the only group especially southern group they've colonized and replaced themselves as their leaders.

Is it only 10,000 March for abacha. You should have written 1 billion march it would have made your action film more believable.

Go and liberate illorin jor or better yet help your osibanjo against wtf the northern leaders are doing to him instead coming her and claiming "we don't take nonsense" grin grin grin grin grin clowns

Colonise us because Ilorin people now speak Hausa? Lol. Ilorin people still speak Yoruba today and the Emir house speak Yoruba as well. In fact, we were the one who colonised the Fulanis, not the other way round. Btw, Ilorin people never fought any war, rather it was Afonja and Alimi house that fought..

Stupid slug that knows nothing is disputing the fact that his folks made million man march in solidarity for Abacha with Daniel Kanu as the leader.

Watch your stupid Osu here below and come back to tell me ibo didn't make million man march in solidarity for Abacha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVYnY6wSLXY&itct=CA0QpDAYAyITCIju3dTojtUCFVKKVQodHE0CmDIGcmVsbWZ1SPqskaHIuafUigE%3D&hl=en&gl=ZA&client=mv-google

This dead brained slug keeps thinking we're dealing with gossips without facts like they often do on their biafraeesay/village squares..

Cowards! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
So how e take concern you now I no fit tell my brothers to calm down again? na wa for una sha

Dnt pamper a fool's ego.. It's also not us..
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nonaira1:

This Nigga should really be a fictional writer grin grin grin grin cheesy

I asked for a link regarding this several cases against delta and instead i got stories.

Go find you a publisher to sell your story to.

Btw: The blog stated the SAME THING the news site said therefore, sense should have told you it's stupid to try and dismiss it because it's a "blog" because other sites conformed what the blog said. Like DUHHHHH?

By the way, here it is again about iteskiri suing your asses
http://allafrica.com/stories/200610110471.html

Yoruba language speaking ko, language sspeaking ni

Lmao.. So you mean the NBC are liars, right? Lol.

Anyway, I repeat until you come up with facts which show Yoruba communities belonging to the Delta/Edo, then you aint making sense here which is no surprise. We still need the NBC to help us get back our off shore oil from the Ijaws in Bayelsa though.

That said, parasitic landlocked Osus, get off our back. Whom God has blessed, let no man curse. We aint part of your woes!
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Asking Me To Fuqk Off When You Actually Quoted Me Are You That Retarded?? How About You Shut The Fuqk Up And Channel Your Energies Towards Revitalizing Your Deserted 5% Region That Stinks Of Destitution And Retrogression Without Trying To Derelict And Coerce SS States Into Your Gibberish Inorder To Subvert And Mismanage Their Resources Under The Pretense Of Brotherhood?? DUMBA$S
Now your mission is clear, Hardiza. You're even a little bit honest in not concealing your identity, unlike your cohorts. Please, can you leave us alone? You guys have done enough damages already.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Babtunz: 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Aunty plz I want to talk to u
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
pazienza:
Points to note :

Eyo Ita fell from Grace to grass, and despite the fact that he enjoyed Igbo support, Eyo ita will descend low to the old tested and trusted " Igbo want to dominate us" mantra, he became the New poster boy for the COR movement, but when that wasn't yielding dividends, because while he was preaching "Igbophobia", NCNC still had henchmen like Mbu from COR area, showing the people the truth.

Eyo ita, would later rejoin NCNC in October 1959. In a typical if you can't beat them, you join them, Nigerian politicians style.

Even when Eyo Ita became the poster boy of the agitation for COR, he had the support of men like Alvan Ikoku, but that doesn't matter right?

And ehm... Pa Eyo Ita returned to NCNC with a guilty conscience, he of course knew he had been lying against Ndiigbo too.

And look, the Calabar chiefs and his people were part of the reason he confessed that made him return to the NCNC fold.

Don't forget that while Oba of Bini was relegated to a second class traditional ruler in the Western house, the Obong of Calabar was elevated above Igbo kings like Eze Aro, Eze Nri, Obi of Onitsha, Obi of Obosi, etc ,Obong was the leader of the Eastern house of chiefs, now how about that? The Igbo belief in equity and justice had no rival, even Eyo ita knew that.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by sweetgala(m): 3:45am On Jul 17, 2017
facelessangel:
buhari and hausas have told you that your vote was insignificant. It was the north that supported thier own. Buhari vote in SW was a little above 50%. You are not needed in the alliance

You do know how elections work in Nigeria ! 2/3rd with at least 25%
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by 2016v2017: 3:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Afonjas how market?? This is to tell you abobakus that what will be will definitely be tongue tongue grin
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by 2016v2017: 3:49am On Jul 17, 2017
facelessangel:
Whoever is thinking of bringing the SW in this programme should please dont think of it.
SW have chosen their ally which is the Hausa fulani.

Please thos people can not be relied on. Whatever didcussion you have with them in secreet will get to the Northeners the next minute. Please do not put that idea on the table.

We do not need cowards and backstabbers

Watch how this good news will not get FP with all credible sauce. If it were to be SS governor disassocite themselves From SE governors, it will hit front page with the speed of light
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Goddex: 5:25am On Jul 17, 2017
quid:

Biafra is not a funny alliance.
If you doubt ask PMB smiley grin grin grin grin

Abi
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2017
FemiMaduka:
Oga, so at this stage you don't know that there are indigenous Igbos in Edo and Delta States? Do your research... wouldn't you?
they are migrant forget research.who are the origins indigenous people of Bendel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) / Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.