Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region (43319 Views)

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by badman007(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2017
chiagozien:
We south south from waste are not in support of this and we can never allow this to happen.

Mumu give yourself and your region a chance. Think for yourself and the future of your children.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by chiagozien(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2017
badman007:

Mumu give yourself and your region a chance. Think for yourself and the future of your children.
wise man i hear you
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Amarabae:
POINT OF CORRECTION.
They are not Trying to Recreate any Old Eastern region RATHER They want to form an Economic alliance between the Two Geopolitical zones. Thats All.
Okowa did not attend because he was out of the country, his daughter put to bed.
Next meeting at Portharcourt he will attend.
Lets not misinterpret facts here pls.
The deltan have nothing whatsoever in any which way with the south east and Okowa knew this.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Stanbeto: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2017
If they like
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by sweetgala(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Moneytize:
I didn't see where south west was mentioned in the write up. This Yoruba people must be giving you nightmare else why would you bring them into matters that is not of concern to them. Igbos are fools are have low self esteem. I repeat again, Yorubas don't a bleep about you and yours.

You obviously don't comprehend well or you may have difficulty reading.
Within the body of the OP last three lines of the second paragraph it clearly stated the success is intended to be extended to the "west , middle belt and North East"
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2017
martineverest:
I noticed it too... We bendels don't align with ibos
because deltan are more civilized in terms of reason and of behavior

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by sweetgala(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2017
fatiaforreal:
SouthWesterners are too advanced for this trash. IPOB is landlocked and as such has a very bleak future. They need SS for their economy far more than SS needs them. I'm sorry for SS people who support these greedy people because they will soon cry for emancipation. IPOB are very oppressive people , far worse than the Hausa/Fulani given a chance. Try it and time will tell.

I don't know why these people are feeling funky about something he SW has done close to a decade ago. The SW has a socio political development plan.

Those who are no enlightened should be reminded both the SS and SE have at different times tried to build a common consensus before and both attempts failed woefully
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2017
ChristineC:

and what is Delta's political identity and history?
Are you a deltan?what's your problem with delta?did delta looks like igbo land to you?

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2017
fatiaforreal:
SouthWesterners are too advanced for this trash. IPOB is landlocked and as such has a very bleak future. They need SS for their economy far more than SS needs them. I'm sorry for SS people who support these greedy people because they will soon cry for emancipation. IPOB are very oppressive people , far worse than the Hausa/Fulani given a chance. Try it and time will tell.
correction it is not south south but south + south east =south south east. Delta and Edo are excluded

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2017
AreaFada2:

Delta & Edo have recreated Mid-West/Bendel stuff before in a similar meeting. Remember that was the only Region created democratically in 1963 referendum. The only genuine region not carved by colonial masters or military dictators.

And Anioma was always part of it. Until Anioma is carved out as a state, it will remain so.

Midwest Region should be it. Otherwise it would be short changing from a historical perspective. Cooperation with SS/SE is crucial though. But the political goal has to be clear.
Anioma are migrant from anambra to delta.I think Okowa knows his limits of running things

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Emmalondon: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
badman007:

You are the one that is the mumu here and it is you that should think about the future of your children. Tell me, what do we the south-south stand to gain from coming together with you biafrans. If you think the south-south is ready for a marriage with your biafra then you are really fooling yourself. Whatever you guys are doing just count out Akwa ibom, cross river, delta, edo, bayelsa and rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by fratermathy(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
googlepikins:
shut up, okowa wasn't in the country when they held the meeting, so stop talking like a Fulani herdsman

And his deputy left with him too? Because I can see Anambra's deputy governor there.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Basic123:

so those are Igbo boys?

You guys don't even know your traditional dress.

I REPEAT,YOU GUYS ARE DELUDED!

mumu they are Igbo boys.
the first person is Chief obi, a fashion designer. The second person behind him is Obi-uchendu the host of the latest big brother naija. The person to the left is an Igbo guy from Okija in Anambra State.

mumu they are Igbo boys in afonja attirecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by fratermathy(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Nonaira1:

Name one area in Delta north that experienced development as much as the rest of delta experienced from the past leaders. Name one. Even Asaba that is the capital, is it as built up as warri, that's not the capital?
The only person you are fooling is yourself.
Okowa was put up there to stop the anioma state agitation that's growing momentum that's the truth. He was rigged in, not voted in. If you cared for us, you would have elected pat utomi as he was our choice. you needed a puppet and that's what una put up there. Lastly if I saying we better off separated is hate to you then yes, I'm being hateful because I stand by my word.

Pat Utomi was never a contestant for Delta State governorship. Where did you get that from? Are you really a Deltan? Like really?

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by badman007(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Emmalondon:

You are the one that is the mumu here and it is you that should think about the future of your children. Tell me, what do we the south-south stand to gain from coming together with you biafrans. If you think the south-south is ready for a marriage with your biafra then you are really fooling yourself. Whatever you guys are doing just count out Akwa ibom, cross river, delta, edo, bayelsa and rivers.

I'm from Delta state. I was born in Kaduna. My family had to narrowly escaped with our lives.

Sinice then, nothing has changed. What benefits are do you hope to gain when TY Danjuma and Co. Have personalised our oil wells.

With the abundant resources in your region, you slave away in london, thinking you are buff.. shame on you
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Emmalondon: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
badman007:

I'm from Delta state. I was born in Kaduna. My family had to narrowly escaped with our lives.

Sinice then, nothing has changed. What benefits are do you hope to gain when TY Danjuma and Co. Have personalised our oil wells.

With the abundant resources in your region, you slave away in london, thinking you are buff.. shame on you

If you are truly from delt state then you should know better. Or maybe you are from the so-called igbo part of delta that is why you are in support of the south-east and south-south coming together, but let me tell you that the south-south is now wiser and we know the game the igbos are trying to play. This is not the 1960's, this is the 21st century. The ijaws, the binis, the ibibios, the efik, the urhobos, the itsekiris etc can never and will never accept to be one nation with the igbos. The igbos can go and form their God-forsaken biafra and exist there by themselves while the niger-delta will have their own republic.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Emmalondon:

If you are truly from delt state then you should know better. Or maybe you are from the so-called igbo part of delta that is why you are in support of the south-east and south-south coming together, but let me tell you that the south-south is now wiser and we know the game the igbos are trying to play. This is not the 1960's, this is the 21st century. The ijaws, the binis, the ibibios, the efik, the urhobos, the itsekiris etc can never and will never accept to be one nation with the igbos. The igbos can go and form their God-forsaken biafra and exist there by themselves while the niger-delta will have their own republic.

The igbos are not entirely calling for one nation with the South-South, but an economic tie that both parties can benefit from...However if not properly structured, the South-South will receive the short-end of the stick..Many igbos don't want to dominate the south-south but establish ties that will see both sides benefit from it...It's happening in the Pacific,Asia, Middle East...Why should the region be an exception? Did you know that a lot of the produce from the South South 200 years ago ended up in the South East and not anywhere else..it's an economic integration aswe share some similarities in ideology, but care and caution must be taken...This is how i see it sha I could be naive
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Justiceleague1: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

I disagree, we have a lot of people in Ondo and Ekiti too who we also see as our brothers.. don't misrepresent us please..

yes i know that,not only ekiti and ondo but also lagos and othe sw states,i have no trouble with those ones and i aint misrepresenting anyone,can't keep sealed lips when i see outsiders formenting trouble around.

@emmalondon,i am Edo and i am telling you to SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP! You are very insensitive and if you wanna,you can take your tent and your family and go exist with the hausas/fulanis. Whadda4k is wrong wit some peeps,for God's sake! angry

@badman007,God bless u,richly...only a dog that is destined to die will not heed his master's (the hunter) whistle.

This aint about allying with the igbos per se,this is or should be about recognising and utilising a new opportunity on the horizon to be liberated,emancipated from economic backwardness,to be free from the back seat we've been relegated to over the years while our resources are plundered and used elsewhere faraway. I wonder whats too hard for some myopic southerners to see in that,afterall,'they' regarded Gej as an Igbo president.
The yorubas are asking themselves what they've gained in the cesspool known as nigeria and some S.S blind ppl are still hell bent on existing as 4th class citizens/slaves.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Justiceleague1:

yes i know that,not only ekiti and ondo but also lagos and othe sw states,i have no trouble with those ones and i aint misrepresenting anyone,can't keep sealed lips when i see outsiders formenting trouble around.

@emmalondon,i am Edo and i am telling you to SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP! You are very insensitive and if you wanna,you can take your tent and your family and go exist with the hausas/fulanis. Whadda4k is wrong wit some peeps,for God's sake! angry

@badman007,God bless u,richly...only a dog that is destined to die will not heed his master's (the hunter) whistle.

This aint about allying with the igbos per se,this is or should be about recognising and utilising a new opportunity on the horizon to be liberated,emancipated from economic backwardness,to be free from the back seat we've been relegated to over the years while our resources are plundered and used elsewhere faraway. I wonder whats too hard for some myopic southerners to see in that,afterall,'they' regarded Gej as an Igbo president.
The yorubas are asking themselves what they've gained in the cesspool known as nigeria and some S.S blind ppl are still hell bent on existing as 4th class citizens/slaves.

We are in the same boat, but we must also take to mind, we have bond with some people in Ekiti and Ondo regions and must take into cognizance their presence in future issues...I believe the path to a new Nigeria is already unravelling...
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Olujava:
I just pity d citizens at d region.. if states contribute and plan to build d two regions..the Igbos will just embezzle d money.. d problem with d Igbos is they only worship money.. they can follow any tribe or region if they offer them money.. money worshipers
count delta out of that

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
hezbollah:
count delta out of that

Trust me...No body will hold South South money...

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Emmalondon:

Edo and delta are excluded already

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

Trust me...No body will hold South South money...
Do you think other s nigerian are fool or the visit of Obansajo to warri, is to go and eat jollof rice?
my guy,open rebuke is better than secret love.south south is nigeria

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
hezbollah:
Do you think other s nigerian are fool or the visit of Obansajo to warri, is to go and eat jollof rice?
my guy,open rebuke is better than secret love.south south is nigeria

Lol..i can't disagree my brother..this your moniker no be here o...how area nah

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hammerF: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
fratermathy:

And his deputy left with him too? Because I can see Anambra's deputy governor there.

So, Delta is no more SS? Let me get this right? The next meeting is in Rivers, na there we go wait una.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
hammerF:

So, Delta is no more SS? Let me get this right? The next meeting is in Rivers, na their we go wait una.

Nnwane... how bodi..
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

Lol..i can't disagree my brother..this your moniker no be here o...how area nah
correct guy, me dey for lebanon.nothing do you brother nah God get power.their boundary end for that bridge

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
hezbollah:
correct guy, me dey for lebanon.nothing do you brother nah God get power.their boundary end for that bridge

Hehehe...Hope wen we need build father's land you go turn up...we really nid to do something back home
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hammerF: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

Nnwane... how bodi..

bodi dey inside cloth, how u dey?
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
hammerF:

bodi dey inside cloth, how u dey?

I hope you know we are coming for you guys... ..Mehn i don't think this issue will succeed..we may be too optimistic and need to be realistic
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
hezbollah:
Anioma are migrant from anambra to delta.I think Okowa knows his limits of running things
Where this mumu from boil out? Oya come take the land from them na, if you get lever.

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
connectpoint:

Hehehe...Hope wen we need build father's land you go turn up...we really nid to do something back home
father s land is already be at works since 2009, by november this year the beginning of counting of nigerian apocalytic will begin physically to all though victory has be achieved against enemies of the indigenous origins of the land.coded

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Olugbenga Babatola Elected African Mayor In London(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.