Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region (43278 Views)

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
hezbollah:
father s land is already be at works since 2009, by november this year the beginning of counting of nigerian apocalytic will begin physically to all though victory has be achieved against enemies of the indigenous origins of the land.coded

lol this your coded language...
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
cumbak60:

Where this mumu from boil out? Oya come take the land from them na, if you get lever.
By sundown may your entire families start seeing the signs of your mass grave.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
See them. Always living in avid fear of perceived domination of the Igbos, as if they are not men. Wonders shall never end. Are you guys this sissy that you can't think and stand on your words? Why shit and pee on your panties at the mention of the name Igbo? Mtcheeew!
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
hezbollah:
Back to sender. By sunrise, may you end up a rotten corpse. Say Amen. cheesy
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
cumbak60:

Where this mumu from boil out? Oya come take the land from them na, if you get lever.
You open your pussy mouth insulting NIGERIA
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
hezbollah:
You open your pussy mouth insulting NIGERIA
You're a first class morron I swear. Where did you see me insulting Nigeria? My friend zoom off; you still dey learn work.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
cumbak60:

You're a first class morron I swear. Where did you see me insulting Nigeria? My friend zoom off; you still dey learn work.
I am the NIGERIA looking for dead already soul like you for an example for others so that they can keep their mouth off insult.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
hezbollah:
I am the NIGERIA looking for dead already soul like you for an example for others so that they can keep their mouth off insult.
You're just making a noise. Besides, your post that I responded to is completely anti-Nigeria and anti-peace. How could you say a people that are indigenous to a location migrated from another location because they are sharing the same state with you? Can you go to Asaba and tell them their land is not theirs but yours...? Are you not the trouble maker? Are you not the one that is running your mouth without control? Any way, I'm done with you.... was thinking you're going muddy so we roll on the mud together.... Its been long I caught fun here. bye cool
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by jpphilips(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Removal of Eyo ita sowed the seed of discord between the SE and SS, while abandoned properties did the SE a favour, fvcking retards
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
cumbak60:

Back to sender. By sunrise, may you end up a rotten corpse. Say Amen. cheesy
Genesis 1:18
Go and tell the head of wherever you belong that have rejected you and your families in my land.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
The S'South people will never trust the Igbos because of their false perceived fear of domination. What Ohaneze and other pan-Igbo group should focus on is uniting Indi'Igbo, both S'South and S'East to form an economic cum political block.... this will at least solve 90% of the problem on board. Time we look inward and solve our problem first.... Igbophobia is not going away anytime soon. Work with those Igbo group in the S'South that are willing to identify with us. It does not make sense to keep hitting your head on a brick wall. Will soon do a thread on this....

5 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by agaba77: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Who Else Noticed The Governors Of Delta And Edo State Respectively Weren't Present At The Meeting Of South- South/South-east Coalesce aimed at promoting unity, inter-state relations and economical growth I'm Sure Okowa Knws It Would Be Disrespectful and grotesque To harness Delta Into Any unauthentic and romantically incorrect union, especially one that has ulterior motives, because its a Misrepresentation Of Delta's political Identity and history.

Delta and Edo were in the old midwestern region.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Basic123: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

mumu they are Igbo boys.
the first person is Chief obi, a fashion designer. The second person behind him is Obi-uchendu the host of the latest big brother naija. The person to the left is an Igbo guy from Okija in Anambra State.

mumu they are Igbo boys in afonja attirecheesycheesy

shame on you,Igbo boys in AFONJA attire!

I'm making use of the attire not them.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Basic123:

shame on you,Igbo boys in AFONJA attire!

I'm making use of the attire not them.
Go sit down kid. You don begin change goal post.grin

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Basic123: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Go sit down kid. You don begin change goal post.grin
na so the thing pain you ni ha!
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by nonaira: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
fratermathy:

Pat Utomi was never a contestant for Delta State governorship. Where did you get that from? Are you really a Deltan? Like really?

Funny how my post got deleted and I was banned for writing to this clown about his stupidity. If you like go and cry to the mod again ediot.

As I said speak on WTF you know and bash that your head upside the wall REPEATEDLY.

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by nonaira: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
hezbollah:
Anioma are migrant from anambra to delta.I think Okowa knows his limits of running things

You're a class A idiot
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
cumbak60:
The S'South people will never trust the Igbos because of their false perceived fear of domination. What Ohaneze and other pan-Igbo group should focus on is uniting Indi'Igbo, both S'South and S'East to form an economic cum political block.... this will at least solve 90% of the problem on board. Time we look inward and solve our problem first.... Igbophobia is not going away anytime soon. Work with those Igbo group in the S'South that are willing to identify with us. It does not make sense to keep hitting your head on a brick wall. Will soon do a thread on this....

I don't have fear of the South-Easterners, but many over the years did not bother about perception of their tribes and acted faslely..
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
enyi1:
[supported. Afonja can not be trusted. They should join there Huasa fulani masters. quote author=facelessangel post=58507967]Whoever is thinking of bringing the SW in this programme should please dont think of it.
SW have chosen their ally which is the Hausa fulani.

Please thos people can not be relied on. Whatever didcussion you have with them in secreet will get to the Northeners the next minute. Please do not put that idea on the table.

We do not need cowards and backstabbers

Watch how this good news will not get FP with all credible sauce. If it were to be SS governor disassocite themselves From SE governors, it will hit front page with the speed of light
Shouting afonja cannot be trusted just because for once in our political history they aligned with the North. Meanwhile from 1960 up till 2015 it is the southeast that have always aligned with the North. Sometimes when I read how you guys press this point albeit with all its disingenuousness it seems like the way an old jealous wife behaves when a new one comes in. Go read history abeg. Hate yoruba but don't twist history cos it is the south East not south West that has always sucked up to the North in the name of alliance. It's on record that South West are always the opposition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Basic123:

see this mumu and cowards that can't be independent of southsouth.

Southwest fvcking need nobody,Bleep you guys and Bleep the north self.

Southwest voted GEJ in 2011 not on southsouth and southeast request or contract and voted in Buhari in 2015 not on north request!

Believe me southwest will vote out buhari in 2019 if buhari Bleep up finish like GEJ by 2019.Just watch,Southwest are not emotional baby like SS,SE and core north...the only region that think like us is north central.

SOUTHWEST NEEDS NO ALLY!
If only other zones were as politically mature as the south West and the minorities in all regions. As far as I can tell only the southwest among the three major ethnic groups has no agenda of dominating others either through born to rule mentality or through we sabi pass mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
SonofDevil:
south east have loyalty but pass sw to form alliance with north in the first republic the joke is on yougrin
Kwame Nkrumah was shocked when what you said happened because the south as a whole had always cried that the British gave undue advantage to the North. So when the opportunity came for both regions to politically unite and stake a claim against the North the East went and allied with the North.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Basic123: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mujtahida:

If only other zones were as politically mature as the south West and the minorities in all regions. As far as I can tell only the southwest among the three major ethnic groups has no agenda of dominating others either through born to rule mentality or through we sabi pass mentality.
weldone.

You are intelligent,some fools can continue voting Abacha as president in the name of "we don't want to betray".

come and see how APC might loose the whole south west in the next election.....Southwest don't give a damn about any party nor region.Even if osinbajo become president and perform woefully,I trust my people they will vote him out!

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Basic123: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mujtahida:

Shouting afonja cannot be trusted just because for once in our political history they aligned with the North. Meanwhile from even before 1960 up till 2015 it is the southeast that have always aligned with the North. Sometimes when I read how you guys press this point albeit with all its disingenuousness it seems like the way a old jealous wife behaves when a new one comes in. Go read history abeg. Hate yoruba but don't twist history cos it is the south East not south West that has always sucked up to the North in the name of alliance. It's on record that South West are always the opposition.

I like the "jealous old wife" analogy.

They are very stupid and irritating!

They downgrade from being Northern slaves since 1960 to being an ijaw slaves since 2011!

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Mujtahida: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Basic123:
weldone.

You are intelligent,some fools can continue voting Abacha as president in the name of "we don't want to betray".

come and see how APC might loose the whole south west in the next election.....Southwest don't give a damn about any party nor region.Even if osinbajo become president and perform woefully,I trust my people they will vote him out!
When politics is divorced from development it creates morons who will always want to vote for power rather than for development and the same people interprete this political naivety as loyalty and they boast about it. Power as a political commodity is allied to the elites and allied to corruption. Development is allied to the people, to economic prosperity and well being.
Some chose power, others chose development. Some are presently bleating up and down: power must remain with us till 2023 or else

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Deadlytruth(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Very interesting thread.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Deadlytruth(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mujtahida:

Kwame Nkrumah was shocked when what you said happened because the south as a whole had always cried that the British gave undue advantage to the North. So when the opportunity came for both regions to politically unite and stake a claim against the North the East went and allied with the North.

In their Zik-led quest for a fraudulent and imaginary "One Nigeria" they, on the excuse that an alliance cutting across North and South was better for national unity, rejected the proposed all-Southern parties alliance and opted for an alliance with the obviously hegemonic and born-to-rule-chanting North which has always massacred them in thousands prior to independence. Ironically, they who avoided the rather ideological based AG-NCNC-NDC coalition in preference for a marriage with the Northcentric NPC-NCNC alliance in which they were junior slave partners to Hausa-Fulanis hypocritically term others as Hausa-Fulanis slaves.

The same people once more frustrated the proposed Southern unity in 1979 by aligning with NPN of the same Hausa-Fulanis. Yet to them others who consistently kept away from Hausa-Fulani hegemony are slaves of the same Hausa-Fulanis. What an interesting irony. One wonders if words have meanings to them.
Their hypocrisy is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Too many words little wisdom, we must refrain from lofty speeches because their ultimate goal is to cause more confusion as these vessels are corrupted and filled with darkness...checkout the toxicity..Chai
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2017
cumbak60:

Apt!

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 1:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Mujtahida:

Stop talking through your anus.

This is history as we know it:https://www.nairaland.com/3780719/politics-first-coalition-govt-nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 1:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Mujtahida:

What political maturity of SW do you speak of?

The same Western region despite being a homogeneous region had a political crisis between 1964-66 due to political immaturity of Awolowo and Akintola, and set the entire western region on fire, leading to the Nzeogwu coup?

Are you well at all, or you just specialize in spewing poo?

6 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 1:31am On Jul 18, 2017
In the 1960 coalition, this was why NCNC ended up with NPC :https://www.nairaland.com/3780719/politics-first-coalition-govt-nigeria

It was Awolowo and Yoruba treachery and political immaturity that they delusionally often label as political sophistication.

In 1964, Yoruba faction led by Akintola and Kayode under NNDP, it was that aligned with NPC to form the NNA coalition, and rendered UPGA ( a coalition between AG and NCNC) election boycott useless.

In 1967, Awolowo led Yorubas into coalition with Gowon and Arewa military junta.

In 1970, NPP was not in any coalition with NPN, Zik was the presidential candidate of NPP and won more than 80% of the votes in Igboland, but got not even up to 10% of the votes in old Rivers( Bayelsa and Rivers) and Cross River (Akwa ibom and Cross River), the minorities out of Igbophobia all voted for Arewa candidate, Shagari, they would repeat it again in 1983, this was all after the abandon property Saga wickedness they committed against us. Yet we never paid them or their son GEJ back for the way they treated Zik in 1970 and 1983, instead we closed ranks and supported GEJ to the end, if that is not political maturity, I don't know what it is.

Ekwueme was Shagari VP in 1979, but so was Umeadi Awolowo VP. Non of Ekwueme and Umeadi were Igbo candidates.

NPN won the presidential election, but didn't have enough seat in the NASS to form outright majority, so they invited elected NPP candidates to form majority in the house with them, and in exchange, conceded the house speaker position to the NPP.
How exactly did this translate to NPP being in coalition with NPN, when in 1983, NPP still contested fiercely for the presidential elections with Zik as their candidate and yet again cleared the votes in Igboland.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges / Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos / Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.