Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,903 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

She Said, 'We Have Two Things Left To Do In Marriage' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said, 'We Have Two Things Left To Do In Marriage' (936 Views)

The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said, 'We Have Two Things Left To Do In Marriage' by balash(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
*SHE SAID, 'WE HAVE TWO THINGS LEFT TO DO IN MARRIAGE'*

The *Lady:*'I have been dating this guy for more than 4 years now. There is nothing couples are doing in marriage we have not done. We have lived together, ate together, lost count on the number of time we have had sex together. I have done 3 abortions for him. We have business ventures together, we do have our bath together. There is nothing couples are doing that we are not doing sir'.

*Me*: So what do you both have left that you want to do in marriage if you do your wedding today?

*The Lady:* ' Sir, just 2 things left.

*Me*: Tell me those two things.

*The Lady*: To have children and to fight.

*Me*: Fight as how?

*The Lady:* We have never fought before. I do bottle up my anger because I have lost so much in the relationship, if I leave him, I will be at the loosing end.

But when we get married , he will know he married a lion. I am battle ready for him.

*That conversation up ��� there is not a friction. It took place.*

What many single guys and ladies don't know is that, there is a whole lot of difference between single relationship and marriage.

Some of you don't have anything tangible you are going to do in marriage than to have children.

All the privileges, uniqueness, sacredness, sanctity , enjoyments of marriage, you are already exploring and enjoying it now in your dating adventure.

Lady, you have turned yourself to 'iyawo ile' in the 'face me face you' apartment of that guy. You are his cook, his mom, his bed mate, sex mate, you have moved your loads to his room one by one. You are all over him, showing desperation.

Dear guy, what exactly are you looking forward to in marriage? You are behaving to that lady as if you are her husband. You are tired of her unclothedness already.

*Nothing is exciting you about her again. 'see finish' is happening between the two of you. If you marry today, what's going to be a new thing to do as couples?*
*This is why guys dump ladies they date before marriage. Because he wants a new thing after using you the lady.*

Kissing is not new to the two of you. Your unclothedness is no more new to each other. Lady, nothing is trilling about your breasts again.

*You are not yet married, but your breasts has suffer in the hands of this boy*. Yet to breastfeed oo, yes, your breasts is already looking like that of a grandma. What is new I asked you? What sex position or style have you not done together?

May be like this lady in that conversation, the only two things left for many singles in relationship today is to have children and fight.

Some of you will see wrong thing that guy/lady is doing that you don't like, you will keep quiet and bottle your anger.

You won't fight and sought it out now, you are waiting to get into marriage and then start fighting. You have enjoyed all the 'peace ' of marriage in dating, only to get into marriage and start war.

Hear me well dear singles, don't cross some lines. You are not married until you are married!

Reserve romance, sex, physical intimacy, joint account, bathing together, wearing the same clothes, and many other things for marriage.

There should be some exciting things you are looking forward to do together as couples.

Don't do everything you should do in marriage in your courtship.

Have self control. Right thing done at a wrong time will make it a wrong thing!
Re: She Said, 'We Have Two Things Left To Do In Marriage' by Narldon: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice write-up

1 Like

Re: She Said, 'We Have Two Things Left To Do In Marriage' by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
This ain't rocket science... The majority of people (women OR men) are fake until they get the person they desire to marry them... Only then will they put their guard down and you will finally meet their REAL self.

That's why I will never get married, my babe has to be on her A+ game for LIFE. The minute she slips up, she best get back up and fix herself QUICK or she is "dismissed". Only in marriages would you see people turning from happy to miserable; sexy princess to baby whale; six packs to potbelly AND THEY STICK TO THE NONSENSE!!
Re: She Said, 'We Have Two Things Left To Do In Marriage' by Countrygirl(f): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
I saw this post on a facebook page last week. Hope you didn't plagiarize it.
Re: She Said, 'We Have Two Things Left To Do In Marriage' by olumzzz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Narldon:
Nice write-up
U look stunning
Re: She Said, 'We Have Two Things Left To Do In Marriage' by lala45: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
A woman should have carriage where men are,thats the only way they will respect you.Not when he says I love you or want to marry u,u open yr leg
balash:
*SHE SAID, 'WE HAVE TWO THINGS LEFT TO DO IN MARRIAGE'*

The *Lady:*'I have been dating this guy for more than 4 years now. There is nothing couples are doing in marriage we have not done. We have lived together, ate together, lost count on the number of time we have had sex together. I have done 3 abortions for him. We have business ventures together, we do have our bath together. There is nothing couples are doing that we are not doing sir'.

*Me*: So what do you both have left that you want to do in marriage if you do your wedding today?

*The Lady:* ' Sir, just 2 things left.

*Me*: Tell me those two things.

*The Lady*: To have children and to fight.

*Me*: Fight as how?

*The Lady:* We have never fought before. I do bottle up my anger because I have lost so much in the relationship, if I leave him, I will be at the loosing end.

But when we get married , he will know he married a lion. I am battle ready for him.

*That conversation up ��� there is not a friction. It took place.*

What many single guys and ladies don't know is that, there is a whole lot of difference between single relationship and marriage.

Some of you don't have anything tangible you are going to do in marriage than to have children.

All the privileges, uniqueness, sacredness, sanctity , enjoyments of marriage, you are already exploring and enjoying it now in your dating adventure.

Lady, you have turned yourself to 'iyawo ile' in the 'face me face you' apartment of that guy. You are his cook, his mom, his bed mate, sex mate, you have moved your loads to his room one by one. You are all over him, showing desperation.

Dear guy, what exactly are you looking forward to in marriage? You are behaving to that lady as if you are her husband. You are tired of her unclothedness already.

*Nothing is exciting you about her again. 'see finish' is happening between the two of you. If you marry today, what's going to be a new thing to do as couples?*
*This is why guys dump ladies they date before marriage. Because he wants a new thing after using you the lady.*

Kissing is not new to the two of you. Your unclothedness is no more new to each other. Lady, nothing is trilling about your breasts again.

*You are not yet married, but your breasts has suffer in the hands of this boy*. Yet to breastfeed oo, yes, your breasts is already looking like that of a grandma. What is new I asked you? What sex position or style have you not done together?

May be like this lady in that conversation, the only two things left for many singles in relationship today is to have children and fight.

Some of you will see wrong thing that guy/lady is doing that you don't like, you will keep quiet and bottle your anger.

You won't fight and sought it out now, you are waiting to get into marriage and then start fighting. You have enjoyed all the 'peace ' of marriage in dating, only to get into marriage and start war.

Hear me well dear singles, don't cross some lines. You are not married until you are married!

Reserve romance, sex, physical intimacy, joint account, bathing together, wearing the same clothes, and many other things for marriage.

There should be some exciting things you are looking forward to do together as couples.

Don't do everything you should do in marriage in your courtship.

Have self control. Right thing done at a wrong time will make it a wrong thing!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal Or Its Only Me / Bobby Is Caught Pants Down Without Lily [hot Romance, 18+] / Qualities That Men Want In Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.