Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way (36197 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2015
Say Good Bye to Goodluck Jonathan in your way.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957)[1] is a Nigerian politician and the President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He re-contested and lost the recently concluded Presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat in the competitive election, the first sitting Nigerian president to do so.[2] Prior to his role as President, he served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010.

Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria will end on 29 May 2015, when he will hand over to President Elect Muhammadu Buhari.[

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2015
Finally the count down is here as Goodluck Jonathan begins to leave office.

just say your good bye and a wish to him

1.The Hausa way
• ‎ban kwana
• sai wata rana

2.The Igbo way:

• Ka ọ dị
• Kà ómésíá.

3.The Yoruba way
• o dabọ,
• o digba

4.The Bayelsa way
• Dain na mu

Cc: Lalaticlala

32 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by uncleFola(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2015
Bye Mr ex president to be, u re a lucky man, the best you can do that will make me happy is to sit back and enjoy what you have earned for d past 16yrs in government..... I wish u safe trip back to Otuoke......

And in case, this post find its way to FP..... OP I beg ring me.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by indiraserv: 8:58am On May 28, 2015
Goodbye Jonathan!
You came !
You saw!
And you left things worse than you met them
Parting shot,learn to take responsibilities for your actions or inactions as a leader and stop passing the buck and playing the victim!

Indiraserv

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 8:58am On May 28, 2015
at least you don get shoe now...na timberland you get now... match dem go otuoke. nd no try come back!!

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2015
Good Bye to Goodluck Jonathan

•Adios.
The Spanish way "Adios" amigos!

•Ciao!
The Italian way "Ciao".

•Au revoir.
The French way "Au revoir"

•Sayonara!
the Japanese way "Sayonara"

11 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2015
To me this man has done his Best you may not understand. ask those in Cote d' Ivore what they sufferd because one man refuse to hand over.
he has keept this country united.

Kudos Uncle Jona....

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by indiraserv: 9:07am On May 28, 2015
Oh puleeez,he will have gone the Gbagbo way too
robosky02:

To me this man has done his Best you may not understand. as those in Cote d' Ivore what they sufferd because one man refuse to hand over.
he has keept this country united.

Kudos Uncle Jona....

cc: Lalasticlala

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
Oh puleeez,he will have gone the Gbagbo way too

much more wiser than gbagbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by nerodenero: 9:14am On May 28, 2015
Bye Mr. Stealing Is Not Corruption grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by indiraserv: 9:17am On May 28, 2015
So don't make it seem like he is an hero for conceding defeat,that's the proper thing to do,that doesn't make him a hero,what would have made him a hero is leaving Nigeria better than he met it ....
Even if all he did was build refineries or revive the old ones
If a 16yr old was arrested for building a refinery that refines at least 20,000 litres of crude oil per day......

It is obvious the present day goverment is just happy that Nigerians are suffering and he proved how wicked and insensitive he is when he removed subsidy on a New year day and with the latest fuel scarcity

I am apolitical but puleeez GEJ be gone with you!
author=robosky02 post=34167426]

much more wiser than gbagbo[/quote]

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Chubhie: 9:18am On May 28, 2015
I wish him well as he retires to his natural habitat in Otueke where he can freely drink the best of locally brewed ogogoro and eat smoked fish without the burden of taking critical national decisions propelled by the immediate dutch highness.

He GEJ came saw and gave it his best shot but, we all collectively agreed that he wasn't just good enough. I know he will be a local hero in Otueke and thrive while regaling tales of his comic adventures in Aso Rock amongst his age grade. I will pay good money to listen to such tales.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by sammyj: 9:20am On May 28, 2015
Good bye the CLUELESS ONE Jonathan !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by stinggy(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2015
nerodenero:
Bye Mr. Stealing Is Not Corruption grin

Bye Mr 'How much did Jim Nwobodo stole'

Mr 'America will know' (it is their money grin grin)

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by efilefun(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2015
You deceived the nation with your "I got no shoes format" and you end up embezzling funds capable of buying trillions of shoes.... Your judgement is coming soon

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2015
Bye bye jarey. May nigerians never have yu as their president again. Amen

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by efilefun(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2015
Good bye the "remote controlled" one

17 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 9:27am On May 28, 2015
Get da fvck outta aso rock, bladdy clueless murafvcker. SATAN BE GONE
Speaking for the thousands of lives and livelihood lost under this government.

24 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
So don't make it seem like he is an hero for conceding defeat,that's the proper thing to do,that doesn't make him a hero,what would have made him a hero is leaving Nigeria better than he met it ....
Even if all he did was build refineries or revive the old ones
If a 16yr old was arrested for building a refinery that refines at least 20,000 litres of crude oil per day......

It is obvious the present day goverment is just happy that Nigerians are suffering and he proved how wicked and insensitive he is when he removed subsidy on a New year day and with the latest fuel scarcity

I am apolitical but puleeez GEJ be gone with you!
author=robosky02 post=34167426]

much more wiser than gbagbo

You cant take it away from him he has become a HERO by simply handing over

Llasticlala: front page things

3 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by indiraserv: 9:40am On May 28, 2015
I think our sense of reasoning is getting warped in this country
Someone loses and election and concedes defeat and that makes him a hero?
If you say allowing Jega use card readers which aided a free and fair election devoid of as much rigging as is usual makes him a hero I'd agree,but that he conceded to losing what he obviously lost makes him a hero? I totally disagree sam sam
robosky02:

You cant take it away from him he has become a HERO by simply handing over

Llasticlala: front page things

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by puzzler: 9:44am On May 28, 2015
In the spirit of Aro-ism,
chorused by fellow AWOITES (past and present),
we sing from d great Awo hymn book....
" A ti gbe Jo-na-than re le,
A ti gbe Jo-na-than re le,
A ti gbeee hay hay,
A ti gbeee hay hay,
Aaa tiii gbeeeeeeeee jooooonaaaaathan reeeeee ile""....

Jona ... O'digba , O'digbere. ..
A o pade ni O-tu-e-ke..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
I think our sense of reasoning is getting warped in this country
Someone loses and election and concedes defeat and that makes him a hero?
If you say allowing Jega use card readers which aided a free and fair election devoid of as much rigging as is usual makes him a hero I'd agree,but that he conceded to losing what he obviously lost makes him a hero? I totally disagree sam sam

he could have given reasons to cancel the election. child voting, card reader denying some from voting.
everywhere tensed.

but he choose to step down.Gbabgo in cote d ivore stayed put. and you know the thousands that died for or against him

5 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Wsdm: 10:07am On May 28, 2015
la'anatullahi alaihi- Allah's curse be placed on him.

7 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by indiraserv: 10:10am On May 28, 2015
I hear u
robosky02:

he could have given reasons to cancel the election. child voting, card reader denying some from voting.
everywhere tensed.

but he choose to step down.Gbabgo in cote d ivore stayed put. and you know the thousands that died for or against him

5 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
I hear u

hear well...
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by kennydee05(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2015
Good bye Jonathan see you at the NEC meeting equipped with better ideas because without that you will not be respected when we are making crucial decision.
Jonathan, Hero of few Nigerians we will miss you... Thanks for doing your part.

6 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by indiraserv: 10:48am On May 28, 2015
That's my way of saying continuing this convo with you is technically pointless
robosky02:

hear well...
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2015
we will miss

His signature outfit and Fedora hat to match: President Jonathan is widely known and accepted for his signature native attire which he rocks at formal and informal events. What we would be seeing on the president-elect is more of Babariga – we think.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by kokoA(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2015
Happy to miss you sir.. I will be poping something with them boiz later on to celebrate your exit.. I wish you well in your future endeavours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 28, 2015
A.S.S.H.O.L.E must not rule Nigeria. He should go to hell.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency / Folashade Adeleke Welcomes Her Second Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.