Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ladies, Please Stop Wearing Skirt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Stop Wearing Skirt (4224 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Please Stop Wearing Skirt by Wolexdey(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
tah.. How do you explain one wearing a very short tight gown and always bending in front of me to adjust something.

I nor b robot oo

Keep in mind where you final destination might likely be if you fall for such. Think about the negative sides if you give in to such temptation. Don't allow your weakness to end your glory cos the enemy cometh to kill, steal and destroy.

You need to take every necessary caution and flee.

Read your Bible daily. Moreover, what is skirt compared to your life and destiny. Friend! Reason well ooooo

Take care!
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Wearing Skirt by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
where all these ppl dey come frm? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Wearing Skirt by Cool30(f): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is very true. Many women are so careless and unconscious of the most sensitive part of their body. but bros try and take off your eyes when you see those open doors grin smiley grin or better still, pluck out your eyes for you not to commit sin. even bible said it grin
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Wearing Skirt by FreeSpirited: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Do you spy at your sisters hot gate when she wears skirt too....I'm just curious, no offence intended....There's a point I want to get
Re: Ladies, Please Stop Wearing Skirt by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
HelenBee:
What if he doesn't even have a brain?
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Yoruba Girls With Passion!!!!! / This Twitter Female User Wants To Know How Long Sex Should Last (photo) / She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.