Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character (51400 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by LoveJesus87(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
T

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ajepako(f): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
This aunty Kemi has no limits!

Imagine a kid old enough to be your grandkid?

She has totally lost it...

Alafishe

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ErepaTV: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Classless woman!

But the baby kind of looks like droopy though.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by topedopechef(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
your tweets wil send ur bck to where you truly belong to now....prison yard.....shebi yhu no dey hear word ni...bad child...

tope Omogoroye...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by maklelemakukula(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
WotzupNG:
Seyi Law don suffer for this woman hand o!

Confirmed, this woman Na dangbana. grin
Dangbana grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Tripplejay23(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hahaha this one is strong cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Soothedsoul(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai! Seyi don suffer, dis baby too fact...real obese.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by morbeta(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nutcase.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Any man fighting a woman verbally is doomed because women are stronger intellectually and mentally.
Seyi should shut the eff up

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ivolt: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
selfmadeboss:
but the girl fat jaw oh. can they control her food

I doubt it is food, only her parents or doctors understand the real situation of things.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by obailala(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
This woman is over 50, and that's what's worrying about her whole episodes.

Meanwhile as for Seyi, I think he's totally responsible for bringing all these insults upon himself. Why does he get very upset and even hostile whenever people comment on the weight of his daughter?... The fact is that his daughter is overweight and there's no crime in that at all. As a celebrity, he should know that people must make comments; he should be mature enough to know he doesnt have to respond to every comment.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by TheAngry1: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kemi is a shameless deranged old hag of an ideeeeeot. They should have allowed her to rot in Port Harcourt prison.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by youngkesh50: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aunty kemi..kekwanu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by malificent(f): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kemi Oluwhatever leave this toddler alone. What is your problem? Run out of adults to attack? You're now facing kids, you've made your point already and I'm sure the parents of the child have sought for professional advice, leave her alone!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by juntod: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Seyi is getting a dose of his jokes. I never liked his jokes about cripples and imbeciles. He shouldn't be pissed at this.

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Kingslaw(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Thought she is now a new person!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by markpenk: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
This woman needs to be back behind bars... preferably for a few years this time so we can all take a break from her insanity

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by LoveJesus87(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:
This Mental lady is the biggest lowlife scum I've ever seen. For constantly hating on a kid who's oblivion of the world and never did her no wrong.

She deserves to be a locked in a mental hospital and the keys thrown into a river.
I don't know why.
Am yet to understand why she has not been locked up in a mental asylum and d keys vaporized sad

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by chloedogie(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Both the OP that created this thread and the MOD that pushed this to the front page are in no way better than Kemi. Reason bn that if she said something, you guys are the ones advertising it. You are making her dirty and irresponsible words famous. If I were SEUN, I will close tis page. It is very unfair to the little baby. She will read this in the nearest future.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ruudcruise(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aunty Kemi is just a BULLY.... Droopy is just a step three far.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by selfmadeboss: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
seyi law first said he wish she remained in prison for ever. na him first start am na.
when you fight a war, be ready for anything. the opposition can attack u, ur wife your family and evn ur generation. it is called war.
i hate it when people call for war then later complain that the enemy is shooting too much

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by 0b100100111: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2017

Blood of Wizkid! shocked shocked shocked

Make God no make person offend Aunty Kemi type o....

Seyi is all at fault! Why start a war knowing fully well that all is fair in warfare!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by freethesheeple(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:
This Mental lady is the biggest lowlife scum I've ever seen. For constantly hating on a kid who's oblivion of the world and never did her no wrong.

She deserves to be a locked in a mental hospital and the keys thrown into a river.

i use to support her ooo but her attack on the little babe is not welcomed at all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by TinaAnita(f): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hehehehe
This so hilarious I swear!
Kemi should go join comedy department ASAP

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Gudfrie(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
I would love to see this kemi's baby
At what age?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Ajekuiya: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
newsynews:
https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/886679522162159617
https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/886656887206404097

It seems the war of words between Comedian Seyi Law and controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo is yet to end. It all center around Seyi Law’s baby Tiwa whom Kemi Olunloyo claims she’s obese cos she has fat cheeks. This led to the Comedian blasting madam by saying she’s Such A Shame To The Name She Bears.

Well, Madam Kemi Olunloyo has responded via tweets in which she compared Seyi Law’s daughter to cartoon characters Droopy and also Jo Black in Kungfu Panda. She tweeted…
The baby is cute, but there's sense in what she's saying, e be like say Seyi know but he no like as the woman dey reason am for online

http://wotzup.ng/kemi-olunloyo-compares-seyi-law-daughter/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by LoveJesus87(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
hollah123:
now I believe the saying that don't fight people who have Notin to lose cos they will fight dirty. seyi law is so stupid that he replied this old fool n here is the price he will pay
Gbam.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by AfonjaBoston: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
But the pictures funny I no go lie

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by youngkesh50: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=0b100100111 post=58550070][b]

Blood of Wizkid! shocked shocked shocked

Make God no make person offend Aunty Kemi type o....

Seyi is all at fault! Why start a war knowing fully well that all is fair in warfare!

Make dem re-arrest that woman jawe...she too dey talk talk
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by SUNDICOS(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Na yeye woman shaa!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Pearly255(f): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Can someone lock her up for life

Life imprisonment would be better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) / Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.