Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character (51398 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by dfrost: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
hollah123:
now I believe the saying that don't fight people who have Notin to lose cos they will fight dirty. seyi law is so stupid that he replied this old fool n here is the price he will pay

You are right although actually the daughter will pay that price because her pictures are on people's sd and external hd drives and will be used to torment her when she grows up and starts forming.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by RealEstateTek: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Omolabasky: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
selfmadeboss:
but the girl fat jaw oh. can they control her food
Another mad man spotted.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
AHCB:
OMG! Madam Kemi calm down now. sad

Please remove madam from her name she does not deserve such respect. An elderly person wo want respect don't behave this way. No respect for elderly person that doing this to a baby of less than 2 years old.

So disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Chukazu: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Another reason why so called celebrities should keep their personal life off social media... Sheyi was just posting the baby's pictures on the net like say tomorrow no dey undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Freeman59: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
I wonder why they let her out of prison. My dislike for this lady is growing daily
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by 0b100100111: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
chloedogie:

When AY made a joke out of this big brother people Tboss and Kemen issue, did the lady insult his family or his kids? What is wrong is wrong. IF Seyi said something offensive to her all she needed to do was to make her case known like the Tboss thing. Call a spade a spade insulting the health of that child is cruel. If that child were to be a grown up do you know she could commit suicide because of that statement? And after her death(God forbid) will Kemi be walking freely?

Hello! All is fair in warfare!

You should blame the former that woke a sleeping Kemi by saying he was happy about her imprisonment.

He who laughs last, laughs best grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by 0b100100111: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
chloedogie:

See, no matter how dirty I fight someone which I don't, I will never bring in the person's family into that dirt. If Seyi was the first to insult the woman and the Genesis of it which I doubt(I might be wrong) it is very irresponsible of the woman to bring in that little baby into the whole saga. In a sane society, Kemi will be in court by now. That's child assault and abuse.

False!

That's not assault! It's a war of words! "ANYTHING" goes!

Blame the players and not the game.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by chloedogie(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:

False!

That's not assault! It's a war of words! "ANYTHING" goes!

Blame the players and not the game.

K.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:
This Mental lady is the biggest lowlife scum I've ever seen. For constantly hating on a kid who's oblivion of the world and never did her no wrong.

She deserves to be a locked in a mental hospital and the keys thrown into a river.

Did you guys see this?. Seyi law insulted him first.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Brushless: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
This Kemi can Yab Person o ,
Does this look like yabis? No..... It is but a sorry thing for a grown man or woman to come so low talking derogatorily of a child. Kemi still needs to grow up.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Baroba(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
jrusky:

Please remove madam from her name she does not deserve such respect. An elderly person wo want respect don't behave this way. No respect for elderly person that doing this to a baby of less than 2 years old.

So disgraceful.

Well said,the stupid old hack deserves nobody's respect, someone should deport her back to Canada...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
I don't know who to blame. The father with loud mouth or this Kemi...I am not just happy this innocent kid that is pure, that is a perfect expression of Gods image be brought into this two animals fight. They should both be arrested

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Olibboy: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
WotzupNG:
Seyi Law don suffer for this woman hand o!

Confirmed, this woman Na dangbana. grin
see obesere (fat obese ) fo d baby cheek. na dangbana true true
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ShakurM(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
Although Aunty Kemi has a point but she is going about it the wrong way, no need to be humiliating the innocent child on social media and most parents are very sensitive about things said about their kids. She should have just reached out to him privately with her advice..... angry
What point does she have?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ShakurM(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
juntod:
Seyi is getting a dose of his jokes. I never liked his jokes about cripples and imbeciles. He shouldn't be pissed at this.
Perhaps the physically challenged. He cracks jokes professionally on stage. That's his house not a stage show like the baby is a trophy or something
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by sirusX(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
MadCow1:
As sad as this is, I can't deny Kemi her 'Online Savagery Award .. grin

Seyi Law should have just ignored her and kept walking. Now this Crazy Biitch just turned the heat up.

I feel bad for his wife and kid but 'All is fair War'..
Seriously...she nailed it
But I felt Seyi could have avoided all this to begin with

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
Enough already!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by papoose321: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
selfmadeboss:
but the girl fat jaw oh. can they control her food

I see say u and dis kemi suppose de yaba left same room how u go insult a baby Cos of baby fat wey she inherit from ha father and mother bloody Arrow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
This woman has already been cursed by David Ibieyeomie. That I'm sure of. She'll soon end up where she came out from. Such a shameless old woman dragging a kid into her fight.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
This seyi laws baby looks like a piglet.
Anyway we yorubas are always fat.but i just hope the baby will not grow to a full blown pig with wet pussy and been cheap like other yoruba women.considering the fact that she is a little yoruba girl.
We yoruba women and fat,dirty and wet pussy are like 5 and 6.
Someone give me that Jacob zumas picture.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ShakurM(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
sucess001:

agreed.

but why is seyilaw also littering the baby's pics all over the internet?

he caused this ...
It's his baby, that's a proud father. You missed the point 'Kemi's insanity'

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ShakurM(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Anyway we yorubas are always fat.but i just hope the baby will not grow to a full blown pig with wet pussy and been cheap like other yoruba women.considering the fact that she is a little yoruba girl.
Aunty Kemi is that you?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by abbeyty(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why these people like bullying innocent kids on the Internet? Many of them are on Facebook raining curses on their kids
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by selfmadeboss: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
papoose321:

I see say u and dis kemi suppose de yaba left same room how u go insult a baby Cos of baby fat wey she inherit from ha father and mother bloody Arrow
bitch shut up. when a kid has a jaw as fat as her, you regulate her food. you make the kid eat more of fruits rather than starchy food. well shut up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by abbeyty(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Your mum must be very fat with dirty hairy p**y then I only guess from what you wrote up there
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by GistFullGround: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:
This Mental lady is the biggest lowlife scum I've ever seen. For constantly hating on a kid who's oblivion of the world and never did her no wrong.

She deserves to be a locked in a mental hospital and the keys thrown into a river.

THE TRUTH IS VERY BITTER; THE CHILD IS A MICHELIN!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why is this mentally deranged hagard looking old witch bringing an innocent baby into the fight?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by selfmadeboss: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
GistFullGround:

THE TRUTH IS VERY BITTER; THE CHILD IS A MICHELIN!
i dey tell you. people dont like the truth. that baby na proper michelin. it is better they tell him the truth so they can start feeding her healthily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Davido's Ex, Chioma And Her Friends Drink And Party Together (Photos) / Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.