Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character (51401 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Turbocharged: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
If given the chance, this woman fit go Ogbomoso or Ijebu Ode go do juju for this innocent kid.
The world is full of heartless people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ocheejemb: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Talk shit about my child online and I'll come see you to repeat it to my face,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is very bad, why pick on a little baby. God won't forgive her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by loomer: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:
This Mental lady is the biggest lowlife scum I've ever seen. For constantly hating on a kid who's oblivion of the world and never did her no wrong.

She deserves to be a locked in a mental hospital and the keys thrown into a river.

You blame her? No be Linda wey pay her bail moy we go blame?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Awo's that is how they behave, always flapping their wide gutter up and down uncontrollable
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by GistFullGround: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
I hope Seyi Law gets this message

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Alonzo360(m): 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
The woman dey para gan ni...Eleda omoyi, masun
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by mohbobo: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Was it nt dis anty dat was jst released from kirikiri? If she's d one, abeg she should b taken back asap.
Beta still, she should b thrown in the bar beach, if she comes out,dat means she will get sense later on, if nt she should jst b eaten alive by big fish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Salmoneus(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is she still in jail?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by chuksjuve(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
hollah123:
now I believe the saying that don't fight people who have Notin to lose cos they will fight dirty. seyi law is so stupid that he replied this old fool n here is the price he will pay

seyi law's first reply was his greatest undoing.
it was intended to be an advice,by kemi from the onset, but the foolish male African ego of always "wanting to respond" has landed him in to this big mess..
shame on both of them..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by geesilver(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Next time this woman goes to prison, I shall carry a placard and do street protest to make sure she doesn't come out.

Nonsense! Why do this to an innocent child? Is she the one that frustrated her life?
By the time she comes out and sees you ehen I wonder what she would compare you with......
I bet not droppy this time may something much more funny.... Lol.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by enisonfome(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kemi olulonyo is crazy, seyilaw should pls stop replying her posts cos she is out 4 a show of shame 4getin she belongs to #yaba left.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Greatzeus(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
banmee:
This is why I don't have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
I always thought I am about the only young person who is educated,gainfully employed,social,vibrant,interesting and yet not on Facebook, Instagram or twitter grin
I used to have a Facebook account I opened in 2008 but deleted. I once saw people congratulating a guy who posed by a car,for buying the car. Only to discover this guy doesn't even have a bicycle.
Too many fake lives on Facebook. What joy would someone derive for claiming to be or have what you don't? Just for likes That's an extreme height of low self esteem undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by einsteine(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
This isnt fair from Kemi Olunloyo. Attacking a baby in order to emotionally hurt her father is a very abhorrent behavior. She ought to go back to prison.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by egopersonified(f): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Seems you married Jesus in prison and left Him there.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by OYIBN: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
What is needed in the Seyi vs Kemi story is a sense of fairness in our comments. Seyi ought to have kept his daughter's pictures off social media. Kemi is not the first person to say uncomplimentary things about his child. Some Nigerians can be forgiven for not knowing the difference between being fat and obese. Obesity is not common in Nigeria. Seyi ought to have concentrated on the child's health other than responding to Kemi that appears not to be mentally stable. Kemi also showed that the best way to hurt him badly is to hit his daughter. Seyi wrote a lot of terrible things about Kemi on his Instagram wall. Please do not believe me, just go and read it. Then come back and tell me Kemi should not hit him where it would hurt him the most. No need for sentiments here of hitting at a child. It is what l call balance- tit for tat. l am also pleasantly surprised at how deeply Seyi could be hurt. This is a comedian that tells real wicked and hurtful jokes about celebrities and other people and makes them a laughing stock among those that come to watch his shows. His adrenalin doubles as the crowd laugh and clap at his hurtful jokes. Both should call a truce and spare us their disgraceful behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by bigtt76(f): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
When you exchange words with a mad person, it runs down on you naaa grin who send Seyi Law sef angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Reference(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
banmee:
This is why I don't have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Neither do I.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by MrIcredible: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:
This Mental lady is the biggest lowlife scum I've ever seen. For constantly hating on a kid who's oblivion of the world and never did her no wrong.

She deserves to be a locked in a mental hospital and the keys thrown into a river.
Shut up!
D baby born herself?
Or is she d one feeding herself?
Ọ́dẹ́
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by corneremperor: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
OYIBN:
What is needed in the Seyi vs Kemi story is a sense of fairness in our comments. Seyi ought to have kept his daughter's pictures off social media. Kemi is not the first person to say uncomplimentary things about his child. Some Nigerians can be forgiven for not knowing the difference between being fat and obese. Obesity is not common in Nigeria. Seyi ought to have concentrated on the child's health other than responding to Kemi that appears not to be mentally stable. Kemi also showed that the best way to hurt him badly is to hit his daughter. Seyi wrote a lot of terrible things about Kemi on his Instagram wall. Please do not believe me, just go and read it. Then come back and tell me Kemi should not hit him where it would hurt him the most. No need for sentiments here of hitting at a child. It is what l call balance- tit for tat. l am also pleasantly surprised at how deeply Seyi could be hurt. This is a comedian that tells real wicked and hurtful jokes about celebrities and other people and makes them a laughing stock among those that come to watch his shows. His adrenalin doubles as the crowd laugh and clap at his hurtful jokes. Both should call a truce and spare us their disgraceful behaviour.

GBAM!!

Most people are blinded by the fact that Sheyi is a so called celebrity. Go and google the nonsense joke he cracked about tuface in front of his wife, and come back and tell me he doesn't deserve all he's getting from kemi. Tuface was visibly upset about what sheyi said
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
OYIBN:

End of. Our yeyebrities do not see that their counterparts in advanced climes keep their family out of social media. Unfortunately these jokers have taken the Kardashians as role models.

Why would I be sharing pics of my kids with total strangers online?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Matam(f): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
I can't believe somebody as old as Kemi will behave like this. She is only bringing curse upon herself by insulting an innocent child.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ADELEKE29(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
craziness, stupidity of the highest order, mummy if hate the kid so much, you can go and give birth to your own, then you might not keep your kid well fed, Egbon seyi fed his baby,
mama get back to the prison
mentally unstable
�����
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
newsynews:
https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/886679522162159617
https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/886656887206404097

It seems the war of words between Comedian Seyi Law and controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo is yet to end. It all center around Seyi Law’s baby Tiwa whom Kemi Olunloyo claims she’s obese cos she has fat cheeks. This led to the Comedian blasting madam by saying she’s Such A Shame To The Name She Bears.

Well, Madam Kemi Olunloyo has responded via tweets in which she compared Seyi Law’s daughter to cartoon characters Droopy and also Jo Black in Kungfu Panda. She tweeted…

http://wotzup.ng/kemi-olunloyo-compares-seyi-law-daughter/
diz woman nor fit pay house rent again.. Prison na free room.. I sabi diz scope.. Oyinboz dey use am well.. angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Ilajeboy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
That's droopy.. Very interesting cartoon kinda liked his son dripple
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by oyienootieno: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:

My dear there's no law in war, hit your enemy where it hurt the most. Mind you the baby is not feeling nada, But shayi is reaping what he sowed.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by oyienootieno: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Matam:
I can't believe somebody as old as Kemi will behave like this. She is only bringing curse upon herself by insulting an innocent child.

Get it straight she is insulting the father not the child...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by folly22(f): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
OYIBN:

People are just bein sentimental. The man started the banter. So he shld get ready to receive it in full measure. Although its not good to attack a kid but they r attacking each other where it will hurt. So Aunty Kemi can't really be blame
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Ezionye(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Greatzeus:

I always thought I am about the only young person who is educated,gainfully employed,social,vibrant,interesting and yet not on Facebook, Instagram or twitter grin
I used to have a Facebook account I opened in 2008 but deleted. I once saw people congratulating a guy who posed by a car,for buying the car. Only to discover this guy doesn't even have a bicycle.
Too many fake lives on Facebook. What joy would someone derive for claiming to be or have what you don't? Just for likes That's an extreme height of low self esteem undecided

Erm well you are on nairaland

And you can still decide to be fake here

Its about individual and not just social media
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Ezionye(f): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tit for tat

She is only attacking Seyi where it will hurt the most

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by nenidee(f): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
cry this woman tho...Leave the baby nah...too Bad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by mrstheo(f): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
This woman needs a serious mental help ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rapper, Birdman Wants To Remove His Face Tattoos, Says He's Getting Older / Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.