Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character (51402 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by folly22(f): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
hollah123:
now I believe the saying that don't fight people who have Notin to lose cos they will fight dirty. seyi law is so stupid that he replied this old fool n here is the price he will pay
Not only that he replied her but he started it when he said he is happy that she went to prison. Why would he said that and I at all he is happy. He should have kept it to himself.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Coldfeets: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Seyi Law don carry lots and lots of people do joke taya.

Today na im turn.

Keep it coming please, madam Kemi. grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Droopy got it... This woman get mouth sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by 0b100100111: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
chloedogie:
Both the OP that created this thread and the MOD that pushed this to the front page are in no way better than Kemi. Reason bn that if she said something, you guys are the ones advertising it. You are making her dirty and irresponsible words famous. If I were SEUN, I will close tis page. It is very unfair to the little baby. She will read this in the nearest future.

And when Seyi insults her, what should happen?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chai such bashing.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by fergie001: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
LoveJesus87:
I don't know why.
Am yet to understand why she has not been locked up in a mental asylum and d keys vaporized sad
U cannot make heaven,quote me
U want the keys vaporized,chai
So dat dem no go find am again.
Chai

U hate d woman pass me honestly, grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ExInferis(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sheyi should just ignore the mad woman.

Curses on the judge who let her outta prison.

(But those pix are funny tho)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by folly22(f): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:

Blood of Wizkid! shocked shocked shocked

Make God no make person offend Aunty Kemi type o....

Seyi is all at fault! Why start a war knowing fully well that all is fair in warfare!
What most people don't know is that he started it. Don't start what you cannot finish.He should be aware that dis woman doesn't send anybody and can say anything. He shouldn't Av said he is happy she was imprisoned.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by LoveJesus87(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:

U cannot make heaven,quote me
U want the keys vaporized,chai
So dat dem no go find am again.
Chai

U hate d woman pass me honestly, grin
ah wee make heaven o no curse me abeg grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by wwwmaster: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
That woman is insane, she's should be confined to psychiatric care!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why is err one attacking kemi? In a state of war, fair is foul and foul is fair.
Let the e-war continue, I don't have half a fvck to give about yeyebrities. Their fight, their headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by CloudResident(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Obese means excessively fat. Why the use of fat again? Thought she schooled abroad? undecided

Why bring an innocent baby into your matter with the father.if you were lucky to have a cute baby like that, you won't call her fat. Old hag angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by emerged01(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mad woman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by 0b100100111: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
malificent:
Kemi Oluwhatever leave this toddler alone. What is your problem? Run out of adults to attack? You're now facing kids, you've made your point already and I'm sure the parents of the child have sought for professional advice, leave her alone!!!!!

Like you forgot the genesis of the banter?

He who goes to war should be ready for the worst so I guess it's fair ?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by jjjjj2017: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pearly255:
Can someone lock her up for life

Life imprisonment would be better.
but seyi law started the nonsense by posting on social media that he's happy Kemi Olunloyo was remanded in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by deebrain(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
So a Pastor locked up this slowpoke and people here came out calling him names and talking rights.

Gosh. I will gladly haunt this slowpoke and give her correct beating. A child? HABA!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by 0b100100111: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
CloudResident:
Obese means excessively fat. Why the use of fat again? Thought she schooled abroad? undecided

Why bring an innocent baby into your matter with the father.if you were lucky to have a cute baby like that, you won't call her fat. Old hag angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by freethesheeple(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Useless woman that cant attack a pastor that sent her to prison
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by chloedogie(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:

See, no matter how dirty I fight someone which I don't, I will never bring in the person's family into that dirt. If Seyi was the first to insult the woman and the Genesis of it which I doubt(I might be wrong) it is very irresponsible of the woman to bring in that little baby into the whole saga. In a sane society, Kemi will be in court by now. That's child assault and abuse.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Bigsteveg(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Where are those supporting her when she was locked up? I'll like to hear what their opinion now. What could be the offence of this baby, when the baby grows and read all this on social media about her. How will she feel?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
I would love to see this kemi's baby

I think she has already given birth a long time ago and the offsprings already grown up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by fergie001: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
LoveJesus87:
ah wee make heaven o no curse me abeg grin
Hahahahaha,
Who dey make heaven wey dey assume this thing,chai
Think am nah
Na genocide u wan commit so cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by MadCow1: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
As sad as this is, I can't deny Kemi her 'Online Savagery Award.. grin

Seyi Law should have just ignored her and kept walking. Now this Crazy Biitch just turned the heat up.

I feel bad for his wife and kid but 'All is fair War'..

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by chloedogie(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:

When AY made a joke out of this big brother people Tboss and Kemen issue, did the lady insult his family or his kids? What is wrong is wrong. IF Seyi said something offensive to her all she needed to do was to make her case known like the Tboss thing. Call a spade a spade insulting the health of that child is cruel. If that child were to be a grown up do you know she could commit suicide because of that statement? And after her death(God forbid) will Kemi be walking freely?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by ojeffo: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
This woman is suffering from ECZEMABRAINIOSIS...that is, ECZEMA OF THE BRAIN
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
All Seyilaw needed to do was ignore when she brought up the issue.instead he fired back,it has now become and back and forth ,His child happens to be the pawn here.He will do himself a lot of good by not responding anymore cos that Kemi doesn't appear like someone that cares ..she fights fire with hell fire ni.I know any father will want to fight for their child but if the battle will drag u into the pit with the other fighter it better to avoid such. Moreso,why would choose a battle with someone that has nothing to lose/At stake? Your child is d issue here and am sure she means a lot to you,Kemi has nothing on d table so u already lost d battle even before u got to the battlefield.Seyilaw,Just stop for the sake of your kid and your decency.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by abike12(f): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
What a terrible world we live in. Can you guys please report her account on instagram? This is unfair to an innocent baby
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:
This Mental lady is the biggest lowlife scum I've ever seen. For constantly hating on a kid who's oblivion of the world and never did her no wrong.

She deserves to be a locked in a mental hospital and the keys thrown into a river.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by jrusky(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
But this is so bad how would a mother be doing this to this innocent girl this is very unfair, this little girl has done Kemi no wrong whatsoever why doing this to a young baby and Kemi claimed to be Pharmacist and has lived in US before can she try this in US with anyone child and will not be charge to court for serious offense?

I have said it severally before this *goat a cursed child, a 50 years old lunatic pooh* called Kemi is not thoroughly beaten mercilessly she won't get her nasty brain well reset. Seyi you don't ignore her because if you do she will think she is great and making sense all you need to do is keep your calm this kind of people I know how to deal with them and they will never be able to stand to tell what their eyes has seen.

Seyi! Seyi!! Seyi!!! How many time do I called you? Set her up. I won't tell you more than that use your brain you will knock her out for years silently with no traces of your finger. Seyi be man. When one thing was threatening Yul Edochie then I told Yul stop being panic or afraid go a bit silent and lure him down to Nja and let guys handle the rest, when the Canadian goat realized he is about to go for ever he disappeared.

IF YOU THINK YOU CRAZE MANY ARE MORE CRAZE THAN YOU.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by EYIBLESSN(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:
This Mental lady is the biggest lowlife scum I've ever seen. For constantly hating on a kid who's oblivion of the world and never did her no wrong.

She deserves to be a locked in a mental hospital and the keys thrown into a river.

Have you seen her before ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by sucess001(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
VargasVee:

agreed.

but why is seyilaw also littering the baby's pics all over the internet?

he caused this ...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character by AHCB: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
OMG! Madam Kemi calm down now. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) / Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.