Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness (96350 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Bbnaija: Efe Visits P'square Banana Island Mansion (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by martineverest(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2017
kikake:

All these problems of cultural differences and differences in value systems in Nigeria shall end with referendum on the areas of those asking for it to leave Nigeria. It's a matter of taste in music. No body has the right to impose his/her value systems upon the others by using govt instruments..

The P-Squares of the East and their followers may want to have music that challenges Michael Jackson's or Kenny Rogers' type of Music, and may want to have input to the making of that type of Music from anywhere in the world. Why must APC impose deterring laws on the P-Squares and their followers? Is this another import-Export business where they easily restrict imports and even seize imported goods of persons from one side of the country through pro-active laws?

The Court must hear this.
Y didn't u complain when obasanjo asked media to reduce foreign music?

Ask yasef Y kemi adetiba, Clarence peters and tunde alabi are not complaining about this new idea by fg....... They are secretly rejoicing
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by olusola200: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2017
I stand with FG on this issue

Is like climbing up with ladder and when u get up then u remove the ladder making it difficult for others to move up easily
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2017
lexy2014:
so they are just supposed 2 play d coward and say nothing in d face of tyranny and misrule? has freedom of speech been expunged from d constitution?

Nt Exactly My Point. There Are Better Ways Of Resolving Such Issues Without Throwing Tantrums At or Desparaging And Ridiculing Anybodies Reputation. The Path Peter Threaded Shows Hez Courageous, But If He'z Nt Prepared To Dance To The Tune Of The Music, Then Hez A Coward. You Cant Verbally Abuse Someone And Expect Them To Rule In Your Favour. Supposingly Such Policy Is Enacted And Executed, What Choice Has He Gat Other Than Relocating To An Already Made Country Like Hez Obliged To? I Like The Average Nigerian Bkuz We Are Good In Declaring Our Total Support For Celebs On Social Media Without Wanting To Champion The Cause Ourselves. When I Knw At The Latter End Peter Would Plead With Dangote To Interceede On His Behalf Inorder To Save His Silly Ass From Being Spanked? Its So Unfortunate We Are In A Messed Up System.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by iamrealdeji(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2017
anybody that supports Psquare has a very low IQ. APC is very right,Peter is very foolish,stupid selfish boy. as they dey shout him name around,him don't sweet am,he no wan anyone else to succeed. the world no be for you alone na
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by jt2010: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2017
The set of kids running around Nairaland nowadays lack simple and deep reasoning. First the article talk about local content as part of FG policy.

The same set of kids take pride in Aba made and Nnewi made even when some of those products are merely assembled and label in Aba but now choose to stupid snd selective in reasoning about the call for local content in the production of music video.

How many musical video's has south African shots in Nigeria. Every government policy comes with its gains' and it's pains'.

The same local content introduces in the oil and gas industrial allow so many of your brothers and sisters working in shell, total etc to keep such jobs at the expense of the exptrate's.

Just like Trump said, America first, so for me I support Nigeria first.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Iamvictor(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Is like everyone associated with APC is stupid... O God please save our country from these people....
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by suremanpatriot: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Whoever tht proposed this albatross to FG is definitely among the cabals tht are dimishing the image of this Apc govt. because Music or entertainment in general like football are no go areas for politicians to toy with. They are universal languages of human collaborations. Nigeria music is known globally today because of cross border networking via offshore video shoots,which are also colorful and inspiring.
Tht is why FIFA will punish any Nation's Govt that interferes with their Football Associations.
This matter is for the UN council's intervention if the conspirators behind this are defiant on pushing it. This negates the principles of natural justice. undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Coyotejack(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Nt Exactly My Point. There Are Better Ways Of Resolving Such Issues Without Throwing Tantrums At or Desparaging And Ridiculing Anybodies Reputation. The Path Peter Threaded Shows Hez Courageous, But If He'z Nt Prepared To Dance To The Tune Of The Music, Then Hez A Coward. You Cant Verbally Abuse Someone And Expect Them To Rule In Your Favour. Supposingly Such Policy Is Enacted And Executed, What Choice Has He Gat Other Than Relocating To An Already Made Country Like Hez Obliged To? I Like The Average Nigerian Bkuz We Are Good In Declaring Our Total Support For Celebs On Social Media Without Wanting To Champion The Cause Ourselves. When I Knw At The Latter End Peter Would Plead With Dangote To Interceede On His Behalf Inorder To Save His Silly Ass From Being Spanked? Its So Unfortunate We Are In A Messed Up System.

May the Almighty bless ur sapiosexual brain

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by kezy58: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
adem30:

You are a fool. where was it written in the write up that APC brought the Policy? is APC the Federal Government Nigeria ever have?

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Eluwilussit(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

Point of correction hypcritical and satanic APC , it was the PDP government that was responsible for the regeneration of the Music industry with the Government policy that mandated the playing of 95 percent of Nigerian songs every day.

What P square wants to know is how would the hypocrits who still purchase foreign made vehicles , buy foreign made shoes , go to foreign hospitals for checkup and treatments now decide to ban foreign music production.

Please discerning Nigerians, APC government does not mean well for Nigeria, they have not grown Nigerian rice industry neither have they encouraged Nollywood , all they want is to kill our indigenous musicians career , through scorched earth policies and highly jaundiced ethnic manipulations

The whole thing is geared towards killing nollywood and our music industry. After all, na Southerners dey dominant in the entertainment industry. Their forex policy na who e favour? North. Na who de lose? South. Wicked government, of the North, by the North and for the North. Hypocrites. angry

4 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Tiffbuxas: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2017
martineverest:
nairaland is dead and buried.... All we see these days are insult and comments from low thinking youths
my brother nobody in this country is thinking properly again, everyone is angry at everything.. ... Unless if you are among d high and mighty

If you want words of wisdom between now and 2019 pls just be reading daily devotion and your religious sacred books, Cuz even my pastor almost slap one evil spirit that was making a man praise dis govt last sunday

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by bajosky: 12:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Few years ago someone in APC promised to lead the Boko Haram war and equally rescue the Chibok girls and now the person is equally missing.

where are we heading to ?
with
All Promise Cancelled

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Tiffbuxas: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

The whole thing is geared towards killing nollywood and our music industry. After all, na Southerners dey dominant in the entertainment industry. Their forex policy na who e favour? North. Na who de lose? South. Wicked government, of the North, by the North and for the North. Hypocrites. angry

Pls don't be tribalistic....

Even if you're right grin
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by truthstands11: 12:28am On Jul 18, 2017
So APC now tells people how to use their money and where to do their business? All government officials should stop taking medical treatment abroad before this people will have gut to talk to Psquare. What positive impact has APC made in Nigeria to encourage theses musicians. You want them to shoot their movies with noise of generators at the background or the dirty environment you people failed to evacuate wastes on the streets? Failed party. Always trying to undermine efforts of hardworking young people. I pity this country.

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by MrIndespensable(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Its as good as telling our politicians too to stop getting treatments abroad,sending their wards to school abroad..they always want to block where people are getting their source of income......sickpuppyGovernment...lie lie mohammed and APC failed state.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by PDPGuy: 12:31am On Jul 18, 2017
This APC Youth Renaissance group are talking absolute nonsense.

Psquare are only kicking against the government's plan to ban the foreign production of Nigerian entertainment shows (music, movies); they are not advocating against the rise of other Nigerian starlets.

My gosh, some of these political organisations can be so dumb at times

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by kenx1(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Whr is freedom of speech mumu
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by suremanpatriot: 12:36am On Jul 18, 2017
...it wont work is just diversionary comments,they also wanna tax beggars. Something is really cooking somewhere among this Apc govt ppl
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by cumbak60: 12:41am On Jul 18, 2017
martineverest:
Ask urself Y ppl like kemi America Clarence peters, tunde alabi etc are all silent..... They all be richer and more youth will move into videography
One way to kill creativity is to restrict it flow. FG is about strangling the music industry, just as they did to the economy. Or, is this part of the Islamisation process. We are watching. undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by larica69: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Pls arrest P square now! Arrest 2Baba now!! Arrest Charlie boy Now!!! That time una go know say una cup don full and our mumu don reach.... Tunder fall on APC youth and their grandfather. Na small time remain....Most of una will pass back yard run.

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by cumbak60: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2017
jt2010:
The set of kids running around Nairaland nowadays lack simple and deep reasoning. First the article talk about local content as part of FG policy.

The same set of kids take pride in Aba made and Nnewi made even when some of those products are merely assembled and label in Aba but choose to stupid to call from local content in the production of music video.

How many musical video's has south African shots in Nigeria. Every government policy comes with its gains' and it's pains'.

The same local content introduces in the oil and gas industrial allow so many of your brother and sisters working in shell, total etc to keep such jobs as the expense of the exptrate's.

Just like Trump said, America first, so for me I support Nigeria first.
Local content my ass. When you don't have suitable alternatives to back up.... You guys will finally sink Nigeria with your myopic policies. The Aba made shoes you're using as a base, for your point, don't we have access to foreign alternatives? Are you forced by FG policy to buy made in Nigerian product? Don't you buy base on choice and pocket? So wtf undecided Restrict creativity and watch it die. What you guys are doing to the economy is exactly what you want to repeat in the music industry.
Proper planning and stages of implementation is necessary in Government policies, but APC, shm, reverse is the case angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Eluwilussit(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Tiffbuxas:

Pls don't be tribalistic....

Even if you're right grin

So u want me to sound politically correct? No way. There is a conscious effort to empower the North at the detriment of the South and Middle Belt. There's no love lost between bubu and the South. Check his government na. Do u need a soothsayer to tell you all this? He is highly bigoted and tribalistic. So i cannot pretend like all is well. cheesy
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by cumbak60: 12:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by LordOfNaira: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

What stupidity have I just read? They are trying to build Nollywood and locally shot videos (a venture I am sure would be quickly taken over by Igbos), and all you can think of is tribalism and persecution.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Tiffbuxas: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

So u want me to sound politically correct? No way. There is a conscious effort to empower the North at the detriment of the South and Middle Belt. There's no love lost between bubu and the South. Check his government na. Do u need a soothsayer to tell you all this? He is highly bigoted and tribalistic. So i cannot pretend like all is well. cheesy

Its seems true sha.....i honestly dunno why Buh it definitely gonna spark serious agitationS...

I read somewhere about middle belt and southern leader meeting abt something, I fink everybody is wiser now than 1980
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Igbo musicians are dominating your nyash. Lala e be like say this one don smoke osogbo weed o.
kettykin:

you are even a bigger fool , why would APC take glory for the policy of an opposition Government and try to use it against a critic , you are even a bigger hypocritical fool for failing to realise that the same APC goverment has no policy for locally manufactured goods like Automobiles , shoes , health care but prefer to ban foreign production of movies .

Why cant the same APC ban foreign importation of shoes and leather products , or stop the foreign use of medical hospitals why must it be the music industry that they want to ruin with their inept and directionless policy aimed at killing the thriving music career of igbo musicians who are now firmly in control fo the music scene, Ndi Ala.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by LordOfNaira: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Eluwilussit:

So, asking videos to be shot in Nigeria to allow more locals participate sounds like tribalism to you. How many Northerners would even become directors? We all know that it would still be Igbos that would dominate that sector.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Mcowubaba: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2017
martineverest:
Y didn't u complain when obasanjo asked media to reduce foreign music?

Ask yasef Y kemi adetiba, Clarence peters and tunde alabi are not complaining about this new idea by fg....... They are secretly rejoicing
So what's your point undecided
If the don't complain, how is that Psquare's problem undecided

And very myopic thinking from you, Most of these Nigerian Video Directors are the same people that suggest foreign locations for Video shoots, I don't think you know much about the Music industry, even this Directors are the same people that still direct the Videos shoot in foreign Locations.

Clarence Peters for example, has been directing Psquare's Videos for awhile now, No be Abroad him dey follow dem go undecided undecided undecided undecided
You just talk out of Ignorance and Hate

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by kiddkash(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2017
adem30:
to say the fact Peter okoye is very stupid to make that statement. He think its only his talent that brought him to where he is now? Useless boy. who your money help? when they get to the top they never want another person to rise through them
it's his talent come here in Ghana and tell me if it's the government who gave them talent when they were hustling
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by kiddkash(m): 12:59am On Jul 18, 2017
adem30:

You are a fool. where was it written in the write up that APC brought the Policy? is APC the Federal Government Nigeria ever have?
your problem is low iq

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.