Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness (96356 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Bbnaija: Efe Visits P'square Banana Island Mansion (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by jt2010: 5:05am On Jul 18, 2017
eph12:

Government should do what is right first. They should stop buying or spending our money outside the country as simple as that. Did their kids not all school abroad? Why don't you ask them to send their kids to one of the hundreds of universities we have in this country? They should do the right thing if they want to be taken seriously.

What is right is subjective
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Adedaniel211(m): 5:05am On Jul 18, 2017
adem30:
to say the fact Peter okoye is very stupid to make that statement. He think its only his talent that brought him to where he is now? Useless boy. who your money help? when they get to the top they never want another person to rise through them
Bad belle how market

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by emi14: 5:11am On Jul 18, 2017
cool
adem30:
to say the fact Peter okoye is very stupid to make that statement. He think its only his talent that brought him to where he is now? Useless boy. who your money help? when they get to the top they never want another person to rise through them
You're more stupid than whom you called stupid. Which environment is he gonna handle the video shooting? Nigerian government haven't provided and infrastructure to strengthen their instructions. Certainly Psquare must experience power failure because federal government power supplies never last for 5hours without interruption. Music videos shooting could be in ghetto and electricity is only found in GRA's.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by rita25(f): 5:13am On Jul 18, 2017
APC youths must be high on banana leaves...where una president? Abi hopital no dey Nigeria?.....but Mr P why always you? You chop winch?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by googlepikins: 5:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Was Peter Okoye Actually Thinking That FG Is One Of The Many Improvisal Strategies Staged By The Okoye Family In Bids To Ganer Huge Attention,followership And Relevance Whenever They Are About To Release A New Single?? Peter Should Ask Idris What Damage Obassanjo Exposed His Career To When He Over-stepped His Bounds. Or What Trauma And Disgrace Tuface Idibia Went Through When He Goofed And Was Eventually Humbled? Abi You Think Say Na Clear Eye Everybody Take Resort Strictly To Incessant "Baby This, Baby That" On Every Single Produced In Nigeria?? Peter Please Just Enjoy Your Wealth In Peace Without Trying To Potray Saviour By Getting Into Messy Scandals And Denting Your Image In The Process. Because I'm Nt Even Sure The Cabals Knw What An Afro-pop/ Music Is Let Alone Pop. I Pray EFCC doesnt fall on you.
Point at one sector that this useless government haven't destroyed, they should stay away from the music industry. Liar Mohammed is not needed in the music or film industry
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by eph12(m): 5:16am On Jul 18, 2017
jt2010:

What is right is subjective
Of course! You trying so hard to defend a government that makes policies that involves only the ordinary citizens means only one thing to me. Either you are just trolling or someone in government is paying for this or you are just ignorant.

I hope our kids don't have a reason to make this same arguments or complaints in the future.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by kaima1984(f): 5:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Was Peter Okoye Actually Thinking That FG Is One Of The Many Improvisal Strategies Staged By The Okoye Family In Bids To Ganer Huge Attention,followership And Relevance Whenever They Are About To Release A New Single?? Peter Should Ask Idris What Damage Obassanjo Exposed His Career To When He Over-stepped His Bounds. Or What Trauma And Disgrace Tuface Idibia Went Through When He Goofed And Was Eventually Humbled? Abi You Think Say Na Clear Eye Everybody Take Resort Strictly To Incessant "Baby This, Baby That" On Every Single Produced In Nigeria?? Peter Please Just Enjoy Your Wealth In Peace Without Trying To Potray Saviour By Getting Into Messy Scandals And Denting Your Image In The Process. Because I'm Nt Even Sure The Cabals Knw What An Afro-pop/ Music Is Let Alone Pop. I Pray EFCC doesnt fall on you.
shut up n call a spade a spade
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by ubongokon(m): 5:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Dedetwo:

APC and the cesspit called Nigeria are dumbass basement fools. Besides the entertainment sector where the artist's talent is paramount, where else have the idiotic APC and foolish government of Nigeria improved the outlook of the society?
who is doing you this kind of thing dat u hate even urself
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by ubongokon(m): 5:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Dedetwo:

APC and the cesspit called Nigeria are dumbass basement fools. Besides the entertainment sector where the artist's talent is paramount, where else have the idiotic APC and foolish government of Nigeria improved the outlook of the society?
who is doing you this kind of thing dat u hate even urself in d name of hating APC
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by kaima1984(f): 5:19am On Jul 18, 2017
hardywaltz:
Peter was very foolish for making that statement.
U are most stupid by supporting a deceitful leaders,where is ur president?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by autonomous22: 5:19am On Jul 18, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
I support APC. Ffuck Peter Okoye

fvck u too.... "Oye ala"
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 18, 2017
It was Alleged before but now it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that our leaders are stupid angry let them arrest and see oma ya won le nu. And anybody that supports this insane law must be stupid as well.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Toks2008(m): 5:28am On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

Point of correction hypcritical and satanic APC , it was the PDP government that was responsible for the regeneration of the Music industry with the Government policy that mandated the playing of 95 percent of Nigerian songs every day.

What P square wants to know is how would the hypocrits who still purchase foreign made vehicles , buy foreign made shoes , go to foreign hospitals for checkup and treatments now decide to ban foreign music production.

Please discerning Nigerians, APC government does not mean well for Nigeria, they have not grown Nigerian rice industry neither have they encouraged Nollywood , all they want is to kill our indigenous musicians career , through scorched earth policies and highly jaundiced ethnic manipulations

Can't believe you got many ikes for this hateful and ignorant comment...was it written anywhere in that article that it was APC that made that policy?

I will advise you to hate less and be more objective.

I would have expected a better argument like asking the fg to also ban Nigerian children of public servants from schooling abroad in order to focus on developing our educational sector....
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by jt2010: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2017
eph12:

Of course! You trying so hard to defend a government that makes policies that involves only the ordinary citizens means only one thing to me. Either you are just trolling or someone in government is paying for this or you are just ignorant.

I hope our kids don't have a reason to make this same arguments or complaints in the future.

u are just beating behind the bush. if educating or pointing out benefits of such policy make me ignorant or government employee, then Nigeria has a lot of dump pollution to educate.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Harrygow263(m): 5:32am On Jul 18, 2017
Chicken Republic Na Country?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nosikebit(m): 5:33am On Jul 18, 2017
jt2010:

You are talking from your hatred for A PC and I can understand that.

The policy is gear towards restriction and note that musics, movies and music videos are contents, which can be use by the FG through the local content policy to macro manage and sharp viewers consumptions (naija hip hop) to boost Nigeria tourist and economic. why do so many Nigeria goes to south Africa for holiday if I may ask you?

Why did you think FG restrict /limitation access to forex? what about the auto policy and high cost of import duties on imported cars

did you think Africa hip hop was made possible by just the artist talents alone.

Think my friend, practice make perfect. dis
what you typed was total rubbish ... Where is ur president ... Where did his son just graduate from? How is he promoting nigeria? Why are we like this in this country? Is common sense scarce in this clime or we just like being hypocrites .. hmm what i see these days online scares me .. i'm worried about the future of this country

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by eph12(m): 5:34am On Jul 18, 2017
jt2010:

u are just beating behind the bush. if educating or pointing out benefits of such policy make me ignorant or government employee, then Nigeria has a lot of dump pollution to educate.
Oga how do you expect Nigerians to believe in a policy the government does not believe in? How? You're preaching to the wrong crowd.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 18, 2017
eph12:

Oga how do you expect Nigerians to believe in a policy the government does not believe in? How? You're preaching to the wrong crowd.

You get strength oooo
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by jt2010: 5:41am On Jul 18, 2017
eph12:

Mr. oga, how did you know government does not believe in the policy.

You are just dropping words around with fact to back them up
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by aku626(m): 5:41am On Jul 18, 2017
I'm surprised some people are I support of the govt. great Hollywood movies ar shot outside the country also videos. If you want people to shoot in the country why not fix the country first? Putting the cart before the horse on this one.

If we were the best country in africa I don't seee a reason why people would want to go shoot videos in other africa countries.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by femi4: 5:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Heavance:

You just saved me from typing....
exactly what I wanted to start with.
So this admin can point to 1999, and they keep saying the former admin crumbled Nigeria.
Na wa for people wey still believe dem
Was Jonathan in charge in 1999?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by selfmadeboss: 5:43am On Jul 18, 2017
both are correct.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by greatermax77(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
I support APC. Ffuck Peter Okoye
.. . So every thing APC understand well is all about Arrest.
Who arrest help?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by mikolo4us: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2017
You are the master fool yourself...You are already a calculated failure from the look of things.
adem30:

You are a fool. where was it written in the write up that APC brought the Policy? is APC the Federal Government Nigeria ever have?

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by kakacoke01: 5:45am On Jul 18, 2017
adem30:

You are a fool. where was it written in the write up that APC brought the Policy? is APC the Federal Government Nigeria ever have?
but when its a bad development the same APC youth will come out boldy and blame PDP(especially GEJ)but if na good thing them go federal government abeg find somewhere sleep
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by jt2010: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Nosikebit:
what you typed was total rubbish ... Where is ur president ... Where did his son just graduate from? How is he promoting nigeria? Why are we like this in this country? Is common sense scarce in this clime or we just like being hypocrites .. hmm what i see these days online scares me .. i'm worried about the future of this country

if your inability to reason others contrary point of views, make does view rubbish to you, then then common sense is common cool grin

There is nothing more shameful that been ignorant and not aware of been ignorate but what can we do that to continue to live in this country with such people with myopic views
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Princedapace(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2017
fatiaforreal:
It's a shame Peter advertised his ignorance like a stark illiterate. Every good economy was not just built but are being protected as well. Politics aside, the youth gave him Paul a good enlightenment.

Pls, the leaders must begin to live by example bro.. We just need to say the truth. This one is a plain truth.. The govt needs to ban foreign medical treatments of all serving politicians, ban them from sending their kids abroad, ban them from investing abroad, they should invest everything in Nigeria, ban them from shopping abroad, ban them from using foreign cars... That is where to start from..

Do u know how much we would av saved if Buhari is getting his treatment in Nigeria? PSQUARE is a private business man, govt can tell him how to invest his money... Govt should make the environment conducive and private pple will do their investment here.. Govt must begin from within to live by example.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by jt2010: 5:50am On Jul 18, 2017
aku626:
I'm surprised some people are I support of the govt. great Hollywood movies ar shot outside the country also videos. If you want people to shoot in the country why not fix the country first? Putting the cart before the horse on this one.

If we were the best country in africa I don't seee a reason why people would want to go shoot videos in other africa countries.

so your advise is to wait to fix the country. Then we can use the same logic of yours for them to wait for the country to be fix before they sell their foreign shot videos after all we are a country and not a colonial.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by eph12(m): 5:51am On Jul 18, 2017
jt2010:

Mr. oga, how did you know government does not believe in the policy.

You are just dropping words around with fact to back them up
Which school do the kids of our policy makers attend? Where do they run to for medical attention? The clothes and shoes they wear are from where?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by jt2010: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Princedapace:

Pls, the leaders must begin to live by example bro.. We just need to say the truth. This one is a plain truth.. The govt needs to ban foreign medical treatments of all serving politicians, ban them from sending their kids abroad, ban them from investing abroad, they should invest everything in Nigeria, ban them from shopping abroad, ban them from using foreign cars... That is where to start from..

Do u know how much we would av saved if Buhari is getting his treatment in Nigeria? PSQUARE is a private business man, govt can tell him how to invest his money... Govt should make the environment conducive and private pple will do their investment here.. Govt must begin from within to live by example.

this country will continue to be lacking if people can not reason to navigate Government policy to their advantage.

Everybody want gold but not ready to go through fire to bring out the shine in gold.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Princedapace(m): 5:54am On Jul 18, 2017
Sainttops:
Next time think beyond politics before you comment

P-square are once Nigerians that complain about naija development but they ain't ready to help the nation in their little way.
I smell IPOB virus in you.

Pls bro, talk truth.. The govt needs to first ban their serving members from using foreign products such as foreign medical treatments, education, cars, tourism etc. Do u know why? It is because the serving government officials are been paid by Nigerians. Psquare is not paid by Nigerians.. He hustles his money. Our president is wasting our forex somewhere in London, Vice president kids are abroad schooling and living large, Senate president kids are enjoying abroad.. These are the people who need to live by example and patronize only naija products and services.. If they do it richly, the masses can join them. U don't av stable electricity and u are forcing a private person to do business with u. It is not by force..
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by jt2010: 5:56am On Jul 18, 2017
eph12:

Which school do the kids of our policy makers attend? Where do they run to for medical attention? The clothes and shoes they wear are from where?

All I see you doing is dumping every of Nigeria issues to defend your point of view instead of saying what d impact of the policy will be either positively or negatively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.