Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat (17925 Views)

Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Tinubu Absent As Buhari Hosts APC National Caucus Meeting / FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Naturallity: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Rubbish.... at the end they are same
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Slai1: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
hazyfm1:
cheesy

Has it gotten this bad?

PDP now holding meetings in cubicles, packing themselves like sardine.

That's the party's secretariat. Except you have a negative reason for your outburst.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Austinelead(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Atiku smiley
one malo idiot sighted �
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by NothingDoMe: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
Let's learn to support individuals and not parties bro. That is the only way foward
Who do you recommend?

1 Like

Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Abeyjide: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2017
thesame set of thieves being recycled
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Alanzazani: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Honestly i don't like these PDP guys. But this APC government is just like being in a rudderless ship. no direction, no focus. Insecurity, hunger, impunity, joblessness, nepotism, marginalization, ethnic bigots, looming division of Nigeria, poor standard of living for Nigerians, food insecurity because of the lackadaisical way the govenrment is handling herdsman.. the list is unending. i will vote a more organised PDP than a bunch of confused APC politicians.

all the politicians that defected because of their stomach, that have no ideology, the political jobbers. i hope we take note of them for future reference. APC memebers have being in the trenches for years fighting before they clinched power but some useless politicians could not do just 4 years out of power. i respect the Wikes, Fayoses and Markafis of today.
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by PassionateSoul(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by juman(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2017
The more experienced members should guide the party.
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by suny247: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
Let's learn to support individuals and not parties bro. That is the only way foward
thank you my brother
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
Now we have an alternative, though another set of bad guys. We keep changing the change until we get it right!
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by misspineapple(f): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Apc jes shot themselves in the foot..PDP members are all smiles nw..
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by misspineapple(f): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Feeeedeeeeefeeee!!!
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by IbyOneGod: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2017
It was A.Fi.C that brought change as their slogan, now that Fi.D.Fi. is bouncing back with CHANGE THE CHANGE!!! which change again na? I wonder what will be someone's name when there is a messiah already. Nainyidia be wise!
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by emmanikewon(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2017
My Comment I reserved!
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Myself2(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2017
pelumi111:
To be sincere PDP is a useless party they have the technical know how to run a smooth goverment buh selfishness is killing them but APC is more useless because they have no focus and direction and they lack the technical know how

Wetin we go con do nah
Is it not better to go with smooth economy,smooth government and prosperity rather than inflation,recession,lost jobs,dead companies,cluelessness etc

1 Like

Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by fm4real2k6(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2017
Personally for me, the APC could've worked, but these kills them.
-- The composition:
Check get governors/elected officials under CPC, APGA, nPDP that made up APC, they were failures.Even the ACN apart from Lagos state and maybe by extension Ogun, then rest aren't any better.

-- The Hatred:

The hatred for (Tinubu and his goons) was another factor that knocked them out. I'm not saying Tinubu is any better, but there is one good thing about him that APC would've utilized to the fullest.He sure has penchant to know and pick individuals that can deliver.(sometimes it doesn't work though, but largely its been a success).

Now there is cabal who'd hijacked Buhari as they say, there is also nPDP spearheaded by Saraki. There also lesser evils mainly ACN rebels, ethnic jingoist in both CPC and APGA. But its easy to deal with the lesser evils anyway.

APC today is in disarray.Lai Mohammed was never Tinubus choice, we all know what that man has caused their government.

How I wish APC had explored the one good part of Tinubu, maybe they could've been better by now.

As a Nigerian who just only follow politics and good in observation, I'm sure the ACN element in APC wants among other things RESTRUCTURING and maybe going back to REGIONALISM. But sadly many most especially in the south don't really see that. The smart ones who can see that quickly align together to "hyjack Buhari" in the name of cabal. How I wish things did go the way ACN element had planned APC.

Now PDP seems they are going through a rebirth process.But like someone said, let us start looking at individuals rather than party.

But like they say, siddon-look-mode sure pass if you go enjoy this game-of-thrones.

I
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by bashydemy(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Kdon2:

this PDP will thrash APC in next election as things are going right now.

Dream on, They did more than this prior to 2015.. hahah
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Tecno66: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Kdon2:

this PDP will thrash APC in next election as things are going right now.
See the calm in the place. The other party must be in panic mode now. After crossing the red sea, na to enter promised land remain.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by 5chrisade: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2017
If APC should field Atiku/Osinbajo, then it'll be difficult for PDP to defeat them.
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by marv1: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
So 16 years of pdp what do you have to show for it rather than corruption and looting.
engrsyer:
We must rebuild and strengthen back PDP in other to checkmate this govt that has no focus. Two years in govt nothing to show for it.
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by 400billionman: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
able20:
God still love the country, he is giving us a second chance ..…PDP. The tears and suffering of poor nigerians under APC propaganda government will soon be over.

Nigerians have seen the difference between FRESH AIR and CHANGE..

1 Like

Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Yksoul(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
EITHER APC OR PDP,ALL NA THE SAME LOOTERS BUT PDP IS THE GREATEST LOOTER OF ALL!
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by tuniski: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Dream on, They did more than this prior to 2015.. hahah
Wake up this is 2017 and the hunger in the land is unprecedented. PMB has demystified GMB we now know buhari is incompetent and a hypocrite.
ApC is already jittery.
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by tuniski: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
5chrisade:
If APC should field Atiku/Osinbajo, then it'll be difficult for PDP to defeat them.
Dankwambo/Obi will defeat them.
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Basfaq(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
I am really regretting the kind of country I belong to for the first time in my life.Having gone through most of post so far,am totally disappointed. We all did known the atrocities the so called PDP created that lead to their outcast but had we forgot in a hurry?.I wonder why sometimes maybe Nigerians can truly define what we really want?.Unarguably, APC had failed us but does that mean we should go back our vomit?.Why must it be PDP and apc ,why can't we look else where. Let have the mind set of what we really what and go for it.Let wait till next year to hear from different candidates of their manifestos and anyone who could sound convincing among them before we know who to follow.Let do away from only PDP and APC dogmatism.This is high time for us to think well so that we will not waste another four years of our destiny. shocked undecided
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by rolchi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Narldon:
Pdp

Power to the people!
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by Kdon2: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Only if Nigerians prefer corruption

I keep wondering how they deliver with the meagre resources accruable to our purse these days

so corruption no dey nigeria anymore abi?
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by bashydemy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
tuniski:

Wake up this is 2017 and the hunger in the land is unprecedented. PMB has demystified GMB we now know buhari is incompetent and a hypocrite.
ApC is already jittery.

Keep fooling yourself hahha, recent election in Kebbi state APC clear all the 21 LG and 200 councilor leaving just 5 for PDP.. I guess it's not same 2017.. Election will hold soon in Lagos and you guys will see again.. People know how we get here, They know how badly GEJ and PDP ruin Nigeria.. Though people will complain no matter how good the Govt is, But they will prefer someone that is protecting their common wealth than someone that is sharing it within themselves..
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by tuniski: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
bashydemy:

Keep fooling yourself hahha, recent election in Kebbi state APC clear all the 21 LG and 200 councilor leaving just 5 for PDP.. I guess it's not same 2017.. Election will hold soon in Lagos and you guys will see again.. People know how we get here, They know how badly GEJ and PDP ruin Nigeria.. Though people will complain no matter how good the Govt is, But they will prefer someone that is protecting their common wealth than someone that is sharing it within themselves..
Wake up wake up! Which yeye money are they protecting that they borrowed the future away without anything to show?
A thief iss better than a hypocrite! This govt is hypocritical and nigerians are ready and eager to send them away. Well buharideens are still standing with them.
Are you a buharieen? And don't ever use LGA election as yardstick it is a norm the ruling party simply announces the results written in Govt house!
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by omangbeh: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
gap-toothed presidents are usually fraudulent. never elect them again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malala Yousafzai Arrives Borno With Her Father, Meets Governor Shettima / Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants / Hope Rises For Ambode As Buhari, Govs Resolve Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.