Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat (18108 Views)

Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Tinubu Absent As Buhari Hosts APC National Caucus Meeting / FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by bashydemy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
tuniski:

Wake up wake up! Which yeye money are they protecting that they borrowed the future away without anything to show?
A thief iss better than a hypocrite! This govt is hypocritical and nigerians are ready and eager to send them away. Well buharideens are still standing with them.
Are you a buharieen? And don't ever use LGA election as yardstick it is a norm the ruling party simply announces the results written in Govt house!

LOL what a deluded brain, the all debt GEJ left what did he have to show for it? Yes i am a Buharist and will always be, I am born and grow up in Nigeria and know how we get to where we are today, To hell with PDP and those that brought us to where we are today..

Between 2011 and 2014 crude oil price was between $100 and $140, What can you GEJ show for it? Nothing but debt..

GEJ left trillions of debt that was cleared by Buhari.... We know how we get to where we are today..
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by tuniski: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL what a deluded brain, the all debt GEJ left what did he have to show for it? Yes i am a Buharist and will always be, I am born and grow up in Nigeria and know how we get to where we are today, To hell with PDP and those that brought us to where we are today..

Between 2011 and 2014 crude oil price was between $100 and $140, What can you GEJ show for it? Nothing but debt..

GEJ left trillions of debt that was cleared by Buhari.... We know how we get to where we are today..
You entitled to declare to hell with this and that it is your democratic right. However, democracy is a game number come 2019 God sparing us, we shall know where the majority stand.

On debt issue update yourself please. Pdp got debt forgiveness and even left debt but, apc under 2yrs borrowed to new heights and I repeat without anything to show.

Oil never sold for 140$/barrel in recorded history. FACT

Buharists are different from Buharideens!!!
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by bashydemy(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2017
tuniski:

You entitled to declare to hell with this and that it is your democratic right. However, democracy is a game number come 2019 God sparing us, we shall know where the majority stand.

On debt issue update yourself please. Pdp got debt forgiveness and even left debt but, apc under 2yrs borrowed to new heights and I repeat without anything to show.

Oil never sold for 140$/barrel in recorded history. FACT

Buharists are different from Buharideens!!!

How do you want the the Govt to run without borrowing when PDP/GEJ depleted our reserve? How do you want the Govt to run when crude oil price fall bellow $30? Every US as develop took loan to run their Govt..

@bold, I don't argue without fact, Below is a link of when crude oil sale above $140 i think it's 2008 or so..

http://money.cnn.com/2008/06/27/markets/oil/

https://www.ft.com/content/5f4eb95e-3b7f-11dd-9cb2-0000779fd2ac?mhq5j=e1

Yes democracy is a game of number and we are waiting patiently for 2019 to show how we will outnumbered your enemies of Nigeria progress..

The North is secured for us and South West votes will shared.. No election in South East hahahah
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by tuniski: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2017
bashydemy:

How do you want the the Govt to run without borrowing when PDP/GEJ depleted our reserve? How do you want the Govt to run when crude oil price fall bellow $30? Every US as develop took loan to run their Govt..

@bold, I don't argue without fact, Below is a link of when crude oil sale above $140 i think it's 2008 or so..

http://money.cnn.com/2008/06/27/markets/oil/

https://www.ft.com/content/5f4eb95e-3b7f-11dd-9cb2-0000779fd2ac?mhq5j=e1

Yes democracy is a game of number and we are waiting patiently for 2019 to show how we will outnumbered your enemies of Nigeria progress..

The North is secured for us and South West votes will shared.. No election in South East hahahah
North secured? Which north? Abegi count out north central whom have been completely let down by buhari.
The yorubas will show you that they were betrayed by this pervasive suffering caused by Buhari/apc.

Just watch as events unfold your eyes will be cleared.
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by bashydemy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
tuniski:

North secured? Which north? Abegi count out north central whom have been completely let down by buhari.
The yorubas will show you that they were betrayed by this pervasive suffering caused by Buhari/apc.

Just watch as events unfold your eyes will be cleared.

LOL keep living in denial, Yoruba will vote based on how we were treated by these Govt and one of that is how many of our people in Govt and in high post, Secondly about the development brought to out region so far which is Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, Lagos/Ibadan light rail and all other major projects in south west as we did not enjoy any of these under PDP led Federal Govt..

Same goes to all the Northern states reason Buhari comment treatment between 5% and 97% hahaha...
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by tuniski: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL keep living in denial, Yoruba will vote based on how we were treated by these Govt and one of that is how many of our people in Govt and in high post, Secondly about the development brought to out region so far which is Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, Lagos/Ibadan light rail and all other major projects in south west as we did not enjoy any of these under PDP led Federal Govt..

Same goes to all the Northern states reason Buhari comment treatment between 5% and 97% hahaha...
I am a yoruba northerner let's see how it plays out. You will be shocked
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by bashydemy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
tuniski:

I am a yoruba northerner let's see how it plays out. You will be shocked

I am a Yoruba full blooded from Ibadan, Oyo state... We play our politics based on what we benefit from that Govt... haha, You see when we don't benefit from PDP, We chase that out of Oyo state and South West..
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by tuniski: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
bashydemy:

I am a Yoruba full blooded from Ibadan, Oyo state... We play our politics based on what we benefit from that Govt... haha, You see when we don't benefit from PDP, We chase that out of Oyo state and South West..
Then the chase out is sure for APC starting with Ajumobi!
Re: PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat by bashydemy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
tuniski:

Then the chase out is sure for APC starting with Ajumobi!

Oyo State mostly Ibadan benefited more from Ajimobi more than any PDP Governors and we know the economy situation of Nigeria and it's apply to so many states and not only Oyo state.. haha..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Why Other Candidates Must Step Down For Me – Rev Chris Okotie / Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.